Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

Rubbish. We've wasted far more on dumbass Arab countries, who only end up stabbing us in the back, as they do each other on a routine basis, being the most corrupt and mindlessly violent countries on the planet..

Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.
What a load of crap,,,,,,
Intel like Iraq had WMD's or
24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft If it were not for Israel we would not need our planes in the Mid East in the 1st place. Israel is nothing more than a parasite feeding off the United States

Oh you are sucking the jews butts.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

Last edited:
Israel is always boasting what a hi tech country they are and how they lead in inventions and innovations.

While at the same time begging the U.S. and other western power for more free money and weapons to help defend themselves from the problems they create with their neighbors by attacking and bombing them on a regular basis. .... :cuckoo:

Rubbish. We've wasted far more on dumbass Arab countries, who only end up stabbing us in the back, as they do each other on a routine basis, being the most corrupt and mindlessly violent countries on the planet..

Yet Iraq, Syria, and Iran have never stabbed us hey. Only Israel and SA.

I agree 100%.

Israel: NO MORE U.S. TAXPAYER MONEY FOR YOU!!!

Sorry...could not resist.

Last edited:
Sadly, our foreign ME is based around Israel's wants and needs, and has no basis in the reality of the situation.

Which is why the other countries in the region do not trust America to deal fairly when mediating any disputes between Israel and them. ... :cool:

Israel is always boasting what a hi tech country they are and how they lead in inventions and innovations.

While at the same time begging the U.S. and other western power for more free money and weapons to help defend themselves from the problems they create with their neighbors by attacking and bombing them on a regular basis. .... :cuckoo:

The Jewish people did not get where they are today by utilizing only their own resources.

Then of course, neither did the US.

We all have begged, borrowed, and stolen from others.

Humans are great at fvcking over the other guy.

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

Here we go again. Her claim that the 19 Arabs on those Planes were all Israelis. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that 'wipe off the map' statement was made by ONE person (the Iranian political leader) many years ago AND he was just quoting someone else AND the entire phrase was misunderstood?

Besides, even if he meant it...Iran would not dare.

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads and dozens of Jericho IRBM's that could completely obliterate Iran if it chose to do so. If Iran launched nukes at Israel, Iran would quickly be 'wiped off the map'...and they know it.

So they will never do it.

MAD works.

Plus, Israel has the most powerful military of any Middle Eastern country. The only two that are close - Egypt and Saudi Arabia - are on good terms with Israel right now (especially the latter).

Israel needs ZERO help from America.

Here we go again. Her claim that the 19 Arabs on those Planes were all Israelis. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh I have no doubts that Saudi Arabia and Israel did it.

You do realize that 'wipe off the map' statement was made by ONE person (the Iranian political leader) many years ago AND he was just quoting someone else AND the entire phrase was misunderstood?

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads and dozens of Jericho IRBM's that could completely obliterate Iran if it chose to do so. If Iran launched nukes at Israel, Iran would quickly be 'wiped off the map'...and they know it.

MAD works.

Plus, Israel has the most powerful military of any Middle Eastern country. The only two that are close - Egypt and Saudi Arabia - are on good terms with Israel right now (especially the latter).

We helped them get that way............and Turkey has a better military than Saudi Arabia.........Egypt has a good one........with American weapons......

Turkey is turning to the Russians........and made a deal with Iran.........Qatar joined them for oil sales to Europe.........Amazing that Sunni's and Shia's doing deals these days........unheard of before.

Oh I have no doubts that Saudi Arabia and Israel did it.

Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it SHERI. Everyone knows those 19 HiJackers were Israeli. :ahole-1:

They're mentally retarded; Jews routinely sneak into their houses and steals one sock out of each pair, which is why they have that drawer full of singles; they heard it on Coast To Coasts AM.

MAD works.

lol what a load of crap. Have any more fiction for us? lol

Forum List

Back