Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

The claim anyone in the Mideast or any Muslim wants to harm Jews is easily disproven and an obvious lie.
Israel has only existed since 1948, and before then, for almost 2000 years, Jews in the Mideast lived safely and happily under Muslim rule.
That is because the Quran forbids harming Jews.
The Quran calls Jews "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the same Old Testament with Muslims.
And there are passages specifically prohibiting harming Jews over religious differences.

All the problems that Jews have in the Mideast have been created by Zionists, and it is entirely Israel that is at fault.
No one else could be at fault because everything was fine before the European Zionist invasion in the 1930s.

Translation; Jews have no Right to be in the Middle East. :ahole-1:

No.

I assume he means that Israel has no right to steal land and treat it's former citizens (the Palestinians) like virtual excrement.

Or something along those lines...but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
In the meantime , Israel is killing Palestinians and stealing land that the Palestinians owned. They also are stealing land from southern Lebanon and Syria aka the Golan heights.

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984

Wrong. Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006.

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan

Israel is NOT legally entitled to the Golan Heights.

'On 14 December 1981, Israel passed the Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli administration and law to the territory. Israel has expressly avoided using the term "annexation" to describe the change of status. However, the UN Security Council has rejected the de facto annexation in UNSC Resolution 497, which declared it as "null and void and without international legal effect",[32] and consequently continuing to regard the Golan Heights as an Israeli-occupied territory. The measure has also been criticized by other countries, either as illegal or as not being helpful to the Middle East peace process.'

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia

For someone whose moniker is 'ILOVE ISRAEL'...you sure get a lot wrong about it.

What part of Lebanon has Israel annexed? The claim was Israel “ stole” the Golan Heights leaving out the fact that Syria initiated the War. Giving the land back where Syria can shoot right into Israel? Hold your breath till that happens.Talking about “ International Law?” Tell us please why Egypt closed Israel’s Rights to International Waters ( Straits of Tiran) and the U.N. Not only did not do anything about it but left with with Nasser bragging to the entire world he was going to destroy Israel once and for all. Somehow. That’s not against “ International Law”. Just more proof that the “ law” doesnt apply to everybody . Regarding “ International Law” tell us why Jordan did not allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites which was actually against “ International Law” ; the U.N. Treaty they signed with Israel and it was ignored. Just more proof that “ law” is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on.Please tell us why the PLO just recent declared that the Israelis didn’t have any Rights to the Western Wall. Does that help the Peace Process .There will be no response; there never is.

1) You said Israel left Lebanon in 1984 (insinuating that they had not been back since).

That was incorrect...as I proved.

2) Then you insinuated that the Golan Heights legally/morally belongs to Israel.

That was incorrect, which I proved.

A mature person would admit their mistakes and move on.

A childish one tries to spin their way out if it.

The fact you chose the latter shows us what you are made of.

Have a nice day.

I stated that Israel had a Moral Right to that land. You ignored the fact that Syria initiated the War and the Arab Nations had no respect for “ International Law” Have a Nice Day

Israel stole the land first.

It did not legally belong to them when they stole it in 1948 (or whenever they first forcibly occupied the Golan Heights).

I will not argue about this for it is a fact. And I don't care about ancient claims...legally, the land was not theirs to take.

Just as Israel rightly gave back the Sinai...it must give back the Golan Heights. That is both the moral and legal thing to do.

BTW...I have no problem with Israel existing.

But it MUST let the Palestinians go and it MUST stop attacking other countries whenever it feels like it (unless it was attacked first).
And I don't care what their excuses are. For example, their air strikes into Syria are blatantly illegal under international law.
And again, I don't even begin to care what their excuses are.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I agree let the Jews wipe out all the Palestinians....get rid of the garbage and terrorists in that area then concentrate on Irans religious leaders....more shit the world doesn't need or have to be threatened by.

The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke

Ummm...both Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties with Israel.

So much for your above statement.

History states otherwise. I was referring to the entire Arab World not just two Countries that didn’t have a choice if they wanted any land back, So much for your above statement

Wrong. Israel is in conflict not because of Judaism, but because Zionist immigrants have murdered and intimidated natives in order to steal their homes. Why else is Israel not allowing the Right of Return of the refugees who fled the 1948 violence, as required by international law?
By committing war crimes and being in violation of international law, Israel has made itself an enemy of all honest people.

The claim anyone in the Mideast or any Muslim wants to harm Jews is easily disproven and an obvious lie.
Israel has only existed since 1948, and before then, for almost 2000 years, Jews in the Mideast lived safely and happily under Muslim rule.
That is because the Quran forbids harming Jews.
The Quran calls Jews "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the same Old Testament with Muslims.
And there are passages specifically prohibiting harming Jews over religious differences.

All the problems that Jews have in the Mideast have been created by Zionists, and it is entirely Israel that is at fault.
No one else could be at fault because everything was fine before the European Zionist invasion in the 1930s.

Translation; Jews have no Right to be in the Middle East. :ahole-1:

That is a lie.
Jews have always lived peacefully in the Mideast.
But they have to buy land instead of stealing it, and 6 million Jewish immigrants have no right to rule over the 12 million natives.

I agree let the Jews wipe out all the Palestinians....get rid of the garbage and terrorists in that area then concentrate on Irans religious leaders....more shit the world doesn't need or have to be threatened by.

The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke

So much for your above statement.

History states otherwise. I was referring to the entire Arab World not just two Countries that didn’t have a choice if they wanted any land back, So much for your above statement

Wrong. Israel is in conflict not because of Judaism, but because Zionist immigrants have murdered and intimidated natives in order to steal their homes. Why else is Israel not allowing the Right of Return of the refugees who fled the 1948 violence, as required by international law?
By committing war crimes and being in violation of international law, Israel has made itself an enemy of all honest people.

I am just going to leave this to you...you are doing much better then I on it.

All I will add is that, as far as I am concerned, Israel is the 21'st century version of Apartheid in the way they are systematically trying to remove practically all of the Palestinian's human rights.

It is disgusting.

And it would disgust me if it were the reverse. I am not anti-semitic. I am anti-cruelty.

'lie
[lahy]

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.'

the definition of lying

Prove that Penelope made a false statement with deliberate intent to deceive?
Everyone that has land around Israel are your enemies.
Now you with Penelope can decide which one of you two is just lying and which one does it deliberately..

The US should stop sending money anywhere.
I’m sure the uber wealthy Christians in America will pick up the slack when US Christian charities lose all of their Jewish donors.
Just like after the Housing Crash when Christian Charities we’re left in the cold.

'lie
[lahy]

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.'

the definition of lying

Now you with Penelope can decide which one of you two is just lying and which one does it deliberately..

Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Hello?

Proof of lying requires you to prove intent to deceive.

And you cannot do that unless the person in question admits to the deception. Which you have not shown they have done. Thus, there is ZERO, factual proof of lying on her part on this.

Again...DUH.

'lie
[lahy]

noun

the definition of lying

Hello?

And you cannot do that unless the person in question admits to the deception. Which you have not shown they have done. Thus, there is ZERO, factual proof of lying on her part on this.

Again...DUH.
You don’t know dip about Israel.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.
And no one knows that better than the men of the USS Liberty.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.
And no one knows that better than the men of the USS Liberty.
Casper Weinberger.

'lie
[lahy]

noun

the definition of lying

Hello?

Again...DUH.
You don’t know dip about Israel.

Wow...now there is a statement that is easily to verify...NOT.

So the ENTIRE sum of your intellect thought and pondered...and came up with that?!?

So noted.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back