Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Penelope, Feb 1, 2019.

1. McRocket

McRocket BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,705
    Wrong. Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006.

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

Israel is NOT legally entitled to the Golan Heights.

'On 14 December 1981, Israel passed the Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli administration and law to the territory. Israel has expressly avoided using the term "annexation" to describe the change of status. However, the UN Security Council has rejected the de facto annexation in UNSC Resolution 497, which declared it as "null and void and without international legal effect",[32] and consequently continuing to regard the Golan Heights as an Israeli-occupied territory. The measure has also been criticized by other countries, either as illegal or as not being helpful to the Middle East peace process.'

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia

For someone whose moniker is 'ILOVE ISRAEL'...you sure get a lot wrong about it.

2. McRocket

McRocket BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,705
    a) Prove it.

b) if it's sooooo little, then surely you would not mind if America stopped giving it then.

A Conservative Estimate of Total U.S. Direct Aid to Israel: Almost $138 Billion - WRMEA
    Defense Spending by Country

BTW, America gives Israel over 1/6 of it's military budget.

I would call that more than just 'little'.

3. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,024
    What part of Lebanon has Israel annexed? The claim was Israel “ stole” the Golan Heights leaving out the fact that Syria initiated the War. Giving the land back where Syria can shoot right into Israel? Hold your breath till that happens.Talking about “ International Law?” Tell us please why Egypt closed Israel’s Rights to International Waters ( Straits of Tiran) and the U.N. Not only did not do anything about it but left with with Nasser bragging to the entire world he was going to destroy Israel once and for all. Somehow. That’s not against “ International Law”. Just more proof that the “ law” doesnt apply to everybody . Regarding “ International Law” tell us why Jordan did not allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites which was actually against “ International Law” ; the U.N. Treaty they signed with Israel and it was ignored. Just more proof that “ law” is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on.Please tell us why the PLO just recent declared that the Israelis didn’t have any Rights to the Western Wall. Does that help the Peace Process .There will be no response; there never is.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  4. The Purge

The Purge Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,346
    I agree let the Jews wipe out all the Palestinians....get rid of the garbage and terrorists in that area then concentrate on Irans religious leaders....more shit the world doesn't need or have to be threatened by.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,024
    The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler The Pale Orc Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,372
    I disagree And you and I generally agree. Most Americans hate Jews and Israel. I am fine with us letting Israel stand on its own. Take the handcuffs off. But I am not fine with BDS. That’s bullshit. I don’t see BDS movements vs Iran, Iraq, KSA, etc.

7. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,620
    And yet....

8. AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler The Pale Orc Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,372
    How can a country stab? Iran and Iraq sponsor terror groups continually and we are in a war on Terror. You are dead wrong here Penelope. Your Jew hate has blinded you to where you are ready to become allies with terror states to wipe out the Jews. Sad.

9. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,217
    Everyone that has land around Israel are your enemies. Like I said let the rich jews fund Israel, there are plenty of them. We need to quit funding Israel and the jews need to quit preying on Christians that don't know any better.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,256
    If we stopped supporting them they wouldn't last 5 minutes.