Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Sadly, our foreign ME is based around Israel's wants and needs, and has no basis in the reality of the situation.

Which is why the other countries in the region do not trust America to deal fairly when mediating any disputes between Israel and them. ... :cool:

Yeah, cuz Arab loons are so trustworthy ... that's some good hashish you're smoking.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.

Oh you are sucking the jews butts.

Yeah, right,; I'm famous for kissing butt and stuff ... tard.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.
What a load of crap,,,,,,
Intel like Iraq had WMD's or
24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft If it were not for Israel we would not need our planes in the Mid East in the 1st place. Israel is nothing more than a parasite feeding off the United States

Saddam said he had them, tough shit if you faggots don't like it; plus he had chemical weapons, so you'r just an idiot parroting stupid crap you saw on TV. You left wing traitors and gimps are the parasites; no balls to leave your comfy Burbs and go anywhere and do any real 'social justice warrior Stuff', especially anywhere where the dominant skin color isn't white, so your dumbness opinions are just laughable, as always.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

Rubbish. We've wasted far more on dumbass Arab countries, who only end up stabbing us in the back, as they do each other on a routine basis, being the most corrupt and mindlessly violent countries on the planet..

Yet Iraq, Syria, and Iran have never stabbed us hey. Only Israel and SA.

lol another load of crap.

Where do they get this junk? From the DNC?

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

Here we go again. Her claim that the 19 Arabs on those Planes were all Israelis. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh I have no doubts that Saudi Arabia and Israel did it.

Link? Of course there will not be one. Consider the source

RE: Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.
⁜→ "McRocket, Sunni Man, et al,

"Brain Washed" !!!

"the media" !!

"51st state" !

I agree 100%.
Israel: NO MORE U.S. TAXPAYER MONEY FOR YOU!!!
(COMMENT)

I think it is cowardly Americans that think like this → and hold this conviction.

It was the same type as you demonstrate the same depraved indifference that turned-away the SS St. Louis with nearly a thousand Jewish refugees, attempting to escape the NAZIs and Hitler's Germany, were turned away from the Lummus Island (Port of Miami - 1939), forcing the Jewish Passengers back to Europe; and into the hands of the Holocaust.

You may want to turn the fate of the Israelis over to the Terrorist Supporting Government of the Arab Palestinians; but luckily, there are many Americans that can see clearly and not make → a similar mistake.

You may want to afford the Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighter an opportunity to once again in history, deny the Jewish People a National Home liberated out of the Ottoman Empire → but not I.

And each time I hear someone who attempts to spread the Pontius Pilate mentality → implying without being stated → that the Arab Palestinians have some unsubstantiated claim to the territory. The Arab Palestinians, as they idolize and memorialize terrorists → remains today (as it has since 1948) the greatest impediment to peace and security in the region. The Arab Palestinian leaders, who openly condone and monetarily support the violence, must halt and disassemble the hostile infrastructure → bringing the Arab Palestinians terrorists (and their associates) to justice.

I like to think that at the opposite end of the spectrum from this anti-Semitic, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli sentiment that you tacitly support are those of us who still hold onto the iron valor and sharp vigilance, that not only builds a stronger America but implies perseverance and justice for all nations --- including Israel.

OK, Just my Thought; my messily two-cents worth...

Most Respectfully,
R

The 'Palestinians' state never went away, Syria is still there. Not anybody else's fault their government won't let them back in and take care of them and left them to rot. They aren't 'refugees', yet they live far better than actual refugees do by far; they make a good living off the UN and the Arab oil kingdoms for launching rockets at random into Israel, and the occasional terrorist bombings of civilians throughout Europe as well as in Israel. If the ICJ wasn't such a joke, they would have been indicting many European countries for their criminal support of terrorists instead of sniveling about George Bush an other ridiculous nonsense.

Last edited:

Why all the Jew hate? Do you hate American Jews also? They vote almost strictly Democrat, are anti legal gun ownership, and very liberal/progressive. You should like that, right?

Why Democrats are fighting it
Two progressive senators were particularly outspoken in opposing the Rubio bill: Sens. Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein. Neither of them has outright defended the BDS movement but instead attacked anti-BDS laws on free speech grounds.

“This Israel anti-boycott legislation would give states a free pass to restrict First Amendment protections for millions of Americans,” Feinstein wrote in a press release. “Despite my strong support for Israel, I oppose this legislation because it clearly violates the Constitution.”

Consider the case of Bahia Amawi, a speech therapist in Texas who had chosen to personally boycott Israeli-made goods. Amawi is not a state employee but an independent contractor who signed an annual agreement with the school district in the city of Pflugerville. Because Amawi was a contractor, her agreement with the state was subject to the state’s anti-boycott legislation, just as a contract with a major corporation would be.

This meant that Amawi — as the sole proprietor of her contracting business — was forced to pledge not to “take any action” that was “intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel.” Amawi did not want to sign away her right to boycott Israel, and she did not renew her contract with the Pflugerville schools. In essence, she was being forced to choose between her free expression and her livelihood. That, civil liberties advocates say, is a clear restriction on free speech.

“Sole proprietors can’t neatly distinguish between their individual actions and their business activities,” Brian Hauss, a staff attorney at the ACLU, told me. “What these laws say is that if you get even one cent of state money, you’re prohibited from boycotting across the board.”
The controversy over laws punishing Israel boycotts, explained
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm sure its a ok if you boycott Iranian goods, Palestinian goods, and even Lebanon's goods. I see one of my state senators was behind the drafting of the bill.

We can sanction everyone to death, Venezuela, Iran, use to be Iraq that we sanctioned to death , Syria, and who else, we have a long line of those we sanction.
Yet we support Israel, go figure, and send them our hard earned money.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.

Seems to me that most of the world hates the USA and would LOVE to destroy us.....

now....let's define "destroy us"; bomb, shoot us, behead us, rape us, enslave us, kill us, invade us, annihilate us.......

so

with so many countries/people wanting to enact such atrocities on ME I find I appreciate my FRIENDS (Israel, Europe) and their own capacity to defend themselves and the rest of the (so-called) FREE WORLD.

A STRONG Israel is GOOD for my health!

I gladly donate to Israel so that they can remain a VERY STRONG MILITARY power that helps to defend MY life and MY freedom.

I can appreciate a person NOT wanting his/her tax dollars being used for purposes they oppose. But I would support Israel even through a Go-Fund Me page or a Bake Sale.

I consider it an investment in security.

Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.

Seems to me that most of the world hates the USA and would LOVE to destroy us.....

now....let's define "destroy us"; bomb, shoot us, behead us, rape us, enslave us, kill us, invade us, annihilate us.......

so

with so many countries/people wanting to enact such atrocities on ME I find I appreciate my FRIENDS (Israel, Europe) and their own capacity to defend themselves and the rest of the (so-called) FREE WORLD.

I gladly donate to Israel so that they can remain a VERY STRONG MILITARY power that helps to defend MY life and MY freedom.

I can appreciate a person NOT wanting his/her tax dollars being used for purposes they oppose. But I would support Israel even through a Go-Fund Me page or a Bake Sale.

The jews or Israel would turn on us in a heartbeat, oh wait, many jews make money here off the Christian nuts aka Evangelicals.

Now if you want to send money do so, but I don't want my tax money going to Israel.

Two progressive senators were particularly outspoken in opposing the Rubio bill: Sens. Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein. Neither of them has outright defended the BDS movement but instead attacked anti-BDS laws on free speech grounds.

“This Israel anti-boycott legislation would give states a free pass to restrict First Amendment protections for millions of Americans,” Feinstein wrote in a press release. “Despite my strong support for Israel, I oppose this legislation because it clearly violates the Constitution.”

Consider the case of Bahia Amawi, a speech therapist in Texas who had chosen to personally boycott Israeli-made goods. Amawi is not a state employee but an independent contractor who signed an annual agreement with the school district in the city of Pflugerville. Because Amawi was a contractor, her agreement with the state was subject to the state’s anti-boycott legislation, just as a contract with a major corporation would be.

This meant that Amawi — as the sole proprietor of her contracting business — was forced to pledge not to “take any action” that was “intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel.” Amawi did not want to sign away her right to boycott Israel, and she did not renew her contract with the Pflugerville schools. In essence, she was being forced to choose between her free expression and her livelihood. That, civil liberties advocates say, is a clear restriction on free speech.

“Sole proprietors can’t neatly distinguish between their individual actions and their business activities,” Brian Hauss, a staff attorney at the ACLU, told me. “What these laws say is that if you get even one cent of state money, you’re prohibited from boycotting across the board.”

Now I'm sure its a ok if you boycott Iranian goods, Palestinian goods, and even Lebanon's goods. I see one of my state senators was behind the drafting of the bill.

We can sanction everyone to death, Venezuela, Iran, use to be Iraq that we sanctioned to death , Syria, and who else, we have a long line of those we sanction.

Bernie The Commie and Diane 'Warbucks' Feinstein, Red China's Senator? The ACLU traitors, deviants, and racists? lol So nobody who is an American is on board with the antisemitic rubbish. We already know that.

Bernie The Commie and Diane 'Warbucks' Feinstein, Red China's Senator? The ACLU traitors, deviants, and racists? lol So nobody who is an American is on board with the antisemitic rubbish. We already know that.

In the meantime , Israel is killing Palestinians and stealing land that the Palestinians owned. They also are stealing land from southern Lebanon and Syria aka the Golan heights.

In the meantime , Israel is killing Palestinians and stealing land that the Palestinians owned. They also are stealing land from southern Lebanon and Syria aka the Golan heights.

You mean they're killing Arab gangsters and terrorists, and how they took the Golan Heights after several Arab nations invaded them for no reason other than genocidal hate, and they decided not to return it since the vermin loved to fire artillery down into Israel from those hills in 'peacetime'. they gave back land they shouldn't have as well, like the Left Bank, and then compounded the mistake by allowing Arabs to remain there, and also screwed up in giving up land in Gaza for no good reason, since there is no appeasing vermin who make their livings via extortion, looting, and murder for hire, like the PLO and Hamas do.

Recently we've found out how the Italian government agreed to let the scum operate freely in Italy, plotting mass murders of other Europeans in exchange for not conducting terror attacks in Italy, a cowardly criminal conspiracy all involved should have been indicted and imprisoned for, but of course all have been allowed to go unpunished.

About IFCJ

so

The jews or Israel would turn on us in a heartbeat, oh wait, many jews make money here off the Christian nuts aka Evangelicals.

Poor Sheri,,,,,, Can’t stand the fact that Jews are successful. :auiqs.jpg:

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984 and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan

Last edited:

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984 and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan

'lie
[lahy]

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.'

the definition of lying

Prove that Penelope made a false statement with deliberate intent to deceive?

About IFCJ

so

Poor Sheri,,,,,, Can’t stand the fact that Jews are successful. :auiqs.jpg:

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this?

Then send them your money.

Forum List

Back