Let's indict Obama and Hillary

If these Trump indictments fail, I believe it far more likely that the Biden corruption will be indicted.

If any of that leads back to Obama? We'll see. . .

IMO? The case can be made for selling technology to China for political influence and money all these years, going all the way back to the Clinton years and that Chinagate funding raising scandal.

But that affected both parties, and the justice system too.

The whole damn system? Rotten to the core.

There will be no Biden indictments unless they come up with SOMETHING for evidence. So far they have nothing but speculation, and accusations.

Your opinion is based on what. No technology was sold to China by the Biden Administration, the Obama Administration, or anyone else. A lot of American corporations simply handed their proprietary information and trade secrets to the Chinese in exchange for cheap manufacturing, and then saw their products appearing in knock off websites in no time.

The Chinese government are liars, cheats, and utterly dishonest. When you do business with liars and cheats, expect them to lie to you and try to cheat you.
So you will be fine should Trump be found to be not guilty?

Having watched Trump commit his crimes on social media and in public, no I will not be good with it if he's not convicted. I think it will be a disaster for your country if this criminal is allowed to go free.

Exactly!
Why wasn't Bill Clinton indicted for having sex with an intern?
Why wasn't Barack Obama indicted for illegally spying on Trump?
Why wasn't Hillary Clinton indicted for having an illegal server?
Clinton would have had sex with his sister if he could have gotten away with it...

But the guy who illegally spied on Trump shouldn't be charged??
If someone broke the law, they should pay the price. Their party affiliation doesn't matter to me.

But that lawbreaking has to be PROVEN IN COURT in America. It can't just be rumor and assumption and bullshit and guessing.

PROVE IT, and then nail them. I'd be 100% with you. Period. That's it.

Do you understand?

I have no interest in your whatabout question. What gave you the idea I judge them prior to the actual trial?
Your assumption that he is innocent, combined with seeming like a Trump supporter, most of whom are happy to ignore anything that runs counter to their world view.

Your assumption that he is innocent, combined with seeming like a Trump supporter, most of whom are happy to ignore anything that runs counter to their world view.
I have to presume innocence. It is how the law works. Actually Trump has faults that I think Ron DeSantis does not have. I contribute to Nikki Haley as well.

Nothing is wrong with me, someone going through the judicial system is not attacked.
Men have been executed wrongly by this judicial system. Anyway, the prosecutors against Trump are loyal Democrats and of course they attack him. They started ahead of his being president.

If someone broke the law, they should pay the price. Their party affiliation doesn't matter to me.

But that lawbreaking has to be PROVEN IN COURT in America. It can't just be rumor and assumption and bullshit and guessing.

PROVE IT, and then nail them. I'd be 100% with you. Period. That's it.

Do you understand?
Here is where and when Trump was attacked by Obama.
The heading sentences proves it was approved by Obama and yet it was all a lie.

Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent USElections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution“Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections” is a declassified version of a highlyclassified assessment that has been provided to the President and to recipients approved by thePresident. The Intelligence Community rarely can publicly reveal the full extent of its knowledge or the precisebases for its assessments, as the release of such information would reveal sensitive sources ormethods and imperil the ability to collect critical foreign intelligence in the future. Thus, while the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassifiedreport does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence andsources and methods.

Because there are 91 chances.
Hard to believe with all the evidence that the Jan 6 group were just protestors and not terrorists. Take this guy who is sentenced to 22 years whose crime was he was in Baltimore that day. He got jailed for not even being in DC.

Forum List

Back