Let's Have The Talk We Hear So Much About But Never Happens

You hate white people because you're a racist idiot. Nothing difficult to understand there.

I hate white people because white people aren't worth the air they breath.

Now prove that I'm a failure.

:lol::lol::lol:

Again with the overplay of the race card? Come on.... credit people with a modicum of intellect... even TruthMocker could spot that flame.

Girl, you suck at this.

I'm not a girl and whites are worth the air they breath.

I'm not the one bitching because of how racist this place is.

You are. So leave and show the world how serious you are.

Or stay and be known as a whiny bitch.

Your choice, Vanilla Ice.

Ah, so you think I'm white. Hahahaha.

I'll stay because it's fun to watch a country die.

You're overplayin' the Internet Tough Black Dude card. :eusa_shhh:

And.... you really suck at flaming. You're an embarrassment to your race, your country, and yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy. I'm just a black racist who says how I feel.

And.... you really suck at flaming. You're an embarrassment to your race, your country, and yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy. I'm just a black racist who says how I feel.

A black racist huh? So do you hate other races besides whites?

No, but I do hate members of other races who side with whites over their own race.

Salty in action:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwEqf7ybzjY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Crazy racist black guy at Seattle School Board meeting - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Salty! Do they call you that because of the gray spots in your beard?

No, but I do hate members of other races who side with whites over their own race.

So when you invited me to meet you face to face to debate, it was actually to set me up to get jumped by you and a couple of your boys?

You're one bitter guy, Salty.

Well, I kind of agree with you. I can only say what it means to me. For me it means our people as in race in the country we live in as a whole.

It is demeaning as it lumps us all into a collective, but that isn't how I mean it.

But.... you agree that 'our people' is really all Americans - regardless of their skin color? Don't you get bored with being identified by your color rather than your citizenship? Why can't we just see Americans?

Because we are not just Americans. Name a country where race, skin color, sect, tribe, religion or caste isn't a factor.
It's doesn't matter because of this:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

That's one of the basic truths that America was founded on.

People like you keep fucking it up.

Weak, cowardly failures like you never get to the end of anything.

Prove it.

You hope I'm a failure, because that way you can understand why I hate white people.

I know you're a failure from the words you choose to post here, loser. Anyone who lives their life consumed by hatred of all members of a group (a group of over a billion human beings) defined by the color of their skin when they know damn well there is no rational basis for doing so is a failure.

I hate white people because white people aren't worth the air they breath.

Now prove that I'm a failure.

:lol::lol::lol:

Again with the overplay of the race card? Come on.... credit people with a modicum of intellect... even TruthMocker could spot that flame.

Girl, you suck at this.

I'm not a girl and whites are worth the air they breath.

How many times do you plan on misspelling that word, moron?

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

Why do you hate it when white people care about black people?

But.... you agree that 'our people' is really all Americans - regardless of their skin color? Don't you get bored with being identified by your color rather than your citizenship? Why can't we just see Americans?

Because we are not just Americans. Name a country where race, skin color, sect, tribe, religion or caste isn't a factor.
It's doesn't matter because of this:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

That's one of the basic truths that America was founded on.

People like you keep fucking it up.

And what year did slavery and Jim Crow end?

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

You'll have to rephrase that question as I do not hate when white people care about black people. And Salty here hates you by the way, you should ask him that question.

OK honey. You be whatever you want... I believe you. Really, I do.

:lol:

Hello Mr salt.

glad to see you here again.

hating is an interesting way to approach these rascists.

Its a point of view they seem to understand

The time has come...

So, if you care about black people, why don't you treat them as your equal? Why did you call a black poster 'Oreo'? He's not a cookie.... and there is only one other definition. You're a racist.

Forum List

Back