Lets Have a Picture Party!

Everytime I walk into the kitchen they follwo me. I have a double sided dish filed with dry food, a huge stainless stele bowl of water, and a plate with two cans of wet food - and they still act like they are dying of hunger
They want your food. My dog is the same way. Cat used to be, but hates the dog too much to go in the kitchen.

Cute and adorable - especially that face..

But...lunch, if the dog doesn't stay outta the cats way. :D
When I got her she was 15 months old and weighed 17 pounds. They had to keep her in a covered cage at the pound because she would jump out outhewise. She gained 3 pounds in the first week.

My second cat (earlier post) had long since died. When we moved him from NY he was demoted from King to Prince, due to a 15# monster cat next door here. My dog took revenge on that and chased the Monster up a tree her first week....

She's a rat terrier mix, sweet as can be with humans, but has an instinct to chase furry animals, including a bear once!

She does not get along with Cat#3. Its just not in her genes.

Attachments

• $IMAG0004.jpg
    $IMAG0004.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 70
  • $IMAG0003.jpg
    $IMAG0003.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 67
  • $IMAG0002.jpg
    $IMAG0002.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 75
This is what we looked like a week ago:
snow.jpg

Now, I can finally see my car. It's melting!!!
car.jpg

Soon, I will need
shades.gif

Looks like global warming is finally arriving. We had 5 inches of snow last week now not a trace on the ground

Looks like global warming is finally arriving. We had 5 inches of snow last week now not a trace on the ground

5"?? That's barely worth pulling the shovel out for. We got 20" in 2 days, and then 2-3" more per day for 4 days after that..

I'm SO done with this shit now. But it's almost 50 degrees out, so.. *happydance*

5"?? That's barely worth pulling the shovel out for. We got 20" in 2 days, and then 2-3" more per day for 4 days after that..

I'm SO done with this shit now. But it's almost 50 degrees out, so.. *happydance*

Shattered--you getting way too many inches !!!!!

20" in two days and the liberal media is lecturing us about global warming

I am ready for warmer temps as well. Tell you what - lets grap some aerosol cans, point them toward the sky, and punch a big hole in the ozone and let some damn heat through

20" in two days and the liberal media is lecturing us about global warming

I am ready for warmer temps as well. Tell you what - lets grap some aerosol cans, point them toward the sky, and punch a big hole in the ozone and let some damn heat through

Welcome to winter in Wisconsin. :D

Forum List

Back