Let’s get real here: if Trump was in office long enough, would he just nuke California?

Dear Diary, OMG Trump is going to NUKE CALIFORNIA!!! Billy you just make this all too easy, dude. You need to chill way the heck out

giphy.gif

PS The "critical thinking" avatar after he says crap like "Trump is going to nuke California" is really too much for me to take. But also perfect.

Sounds like something Trump would do. He wanted to nuke a hurricane, didn't he?

This must be the stellar thinking that led you to a lifetime of Leftism.

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Dopey dope, that's same great thinking

Yes, that is pretty dopey. It's embarrassing that our president actually wanted to do it.
View attachment 279386
Wasn't the first, was he?

Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea

It was considered at first, before we knew as much as we do now. It was a bad idea then. It's a laughably stupid idea now.

and, as I have shown, he was not the first with the idea.

Dear Diary, OMG Trump is going to NUKE CALIFORNIA!!! Billy you just make this all too easy, dude. You need to chill way the heck out

giphy.gif

PS The "critical thinking" avatar after he says crap like "Trump is going to nuke California" is really too much for me to take. But also perfect.

Yea, got the idea from a study from the 50's.

It was a bad idea then. It's a insanely stupid idea today.

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Yes, that is pretty dopey. It's embarrassing that our president actually wanted to do it.
View attachment 279386

It was considered at first, before we knew as much as we do now. It was a bad idea then. It's a laughably stupid idea now.

I'm pretty sure Trump has never had an original idea.

Even to me that sounds unlikely now, but if this moron were to win another term, what is to stop of him from becoming so unhinged and fucking stupid that he just nukes Cali a few years down the road? That would take care of those fantasy 3 million illegal heathens that helped Hillary win the popular vote! His mental faculties are failing at an alarming rate and the fact that he has always been stupid makes it even worse.

Now granted, those controlling the nukes would reject his order, but the intent still matters.

Fuck the legality of impeachment. Forget about the legality of illegal immigrants. Trump himself needs to go via the 25th amendment like yesterday. Pence is a backwards nut job piece of shit, but I would still trust him a hell of a lot more than I do Trump to run this country.

This idiot thread belongs in the Rubber Room

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

View attachment 279386

I'm pretty sure Trump has never had an original idea.

you seem to have that in common

Even to me that sounds unlikely now, but if this moron were to win another term, what is to stop of him from becoming so unhinged and fucking stupid that he just nukes Cali a few years down the road? That would take care of those fantasy 3 million illegal heathens that helped Hillary win the popular vote! His mental faculties are failing at an alarming rate and the fact that he has always been stupid makes it even worse.

Now granted, those controlling the nukes would reject his order, but the intent still matters.

Fuck the legality of impeachment. Forget about the legality of illegal immigrants. Trump himself needs to go via the 25th amendment like yesterday. Pence is a backwards nut job piece of shit, but I would still trust him a hell of a lot more than I do Trump to run this country.

A new low

LMAO liberals are destroying California without any help from us. Go fire hose the feces off your sidewalks and pick up the infectious needles.

giphy.gif

Pay no attention to poor Billy, he is suffering from brain infarction. Obviously when Trump decides to nuke California he'll have his buddies Little Kim and Putin do it for him. It'll be a beautiful thing to see and they will make it look like it was a random asteroid from space. o_O

But Shhhh, mums the word, I hear that if that plan fails, Trump is planning on drilling up from below and sucking all of LA and SF down a giant sinkhole. They'll call it Climate Change. :spinner:
You’re talking about an orangutan that has expressed many times to his staff that he thinks nuclear weapons would stop hurricanes.
Trump seems to be more of a dove then a hawk.
He appears to be trying to avoid wars.
He is ending the Iraq and Afgan wars.

giphy.gif

Pay no attention to poor Billy, he is suffering from brain infarction. Obviously when Trump decides to nuke California he'll have his buddies Little Kim and Putin do it for him. It'll be a beautiful thing to see and they will make it look like it was a random asteroid from space. o_O

But Shhhh, mums the word, I hear that if that plan fails, Trump is planning on drilling up from below and sucking all of LA and SF down a giant sinkhole. They'll call it Climate Change. :spinner:
You’re talking about an orangutan that has expressed many times to his staff that he thinks nuclear weapons would stop hurricanes.
You lie so badly...

giphy.gif

You dumbass! Nuking hurricanes was discussed back in the 50's during the Eisenhower years.

A History of Plans to Nuke Hurricanes (and Other Stuff Too)
Lol that doesn’t somehow make it a good idea now does it? My god you people suck Trump’s dick regardless of what he actually says lol. Oh and did you know he has denied ever saying this? Which narrative is true?

Forum List

Back