Let’s get real here: if Trump was in office long enough, would he just nuke California?

Dear Diary, OMG Trump is going to NUKE CALIFORNIA!!! Billy you just make this all too easy, dude. You need to chill way the heck out

giphy.gif

PS The "critical thinking" avatar after he says crap like "Trump is going to nuke California" is really too much for me to take. But also perfect.

Sounds like something Trump would do. He wanted to nuke a hurricane, didn't he?

This must be the stellar thinking that led you to a lifetime of Leftism.

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Dopey dope, that's same great thinking

Billy late at night when he thinks about Trump. And really what else DOES he think about?

original.gif
Sue, deep down I know that you know Trump is garbage. I’m not talking about his policies. I’m talking about him. He is mentally unstable and completely stupid.

Yet, more than smart enough to beat the Democratic Party in 2016 and very likely again in 2020. You should worry about yourself. The democrats began the process of funneling garbage into the WH beginning with the Clintons and they have perfected the art with Obama, Hillary, AOC and all the rest. Sucks to be you.

Dear Diary, OMG Trump is going to NUKE CALIFORNIA!!! Billy you just make this all too easy, dude. You need to chill way the heck out

giphy.gif

PS The "critical thinking" avatar after he says crap like "Trump is going to nuke California" is really too much for me to take. But also perfect.

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Yes, that is pretty dopey. It's embarrassing that our president actually wanted to do it.
upload_2019-9-15_3-13-32.png

Trump is going to lose in 2020. Just sit back and watch how it happens.

I'd say the odds at this point are pretty slim ... so, if it doesn't happen, please don't loose your stuff for another four years. The human body can only take so much outrage.

hqdefault.jpg

Even to me that sounds unlikely now, but if this moron were to win another term, what is to stop of him from becoming so unhinged and fucking stupid that he just nukes Cali a few years down the road? That would take care of those fantasy 3 million illegal heathens that helped Hillary win the popular vote! His mental faculties are failing at an alarming rate and the fact that he has always been stupid makes it even worse.

Now granted, those controlling the nukes would reject his order, but the intent still matters.

Fuck the legality of impeachment. Forget about the legality of illegal immigrants. Trump himself needs to go via the 25th amendment like yesterday. Pence is a backwards nut job piece of shit, but I would still trust him a hell of a lot more than I do Trump to run this country.

Don't worry freak, he won't do anything overtly. Maybe just set up a half dozen underground test sites along the San Andres fault, and poof. LMAO

Ah you'd love that wouldn’t you?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now run along freak and make up some more shit.

Lol oh I’m the freak? Wow, you people really do lack any self-awareness.

giphy.gif

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Wait hold on...what?

giphy.gif

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Yes, that is pretty dopey. It's embarrassing that our president actually wanted to do it.
View attachment 279386

Doesn't matter if you think it's dopey. It's not even in the ballpark of wanting to nuke CA and you know it.

giphy.gif

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

Wait hold on...what?

Billy your avatar is a running joke

Billy late at night when he thinks about Trump. And really what else DOES he think about?

original.gif
Sue, deep down I know that you know Trump is garbage. I’m not talking about his policies. I’m talking about him. He is mentally unstable and completely stupid.

Here are some thoughts. For you to ponder. But I bet in advance you just cannot.

He's just a president. He's just a man. That's it. He's not God, he's not a King, he's not a monarch, he's not a dictator to remain in office until he dies. TRY--I mean it, try--to let this sink in.

I did not like Obama. I did not like him as president, his policies, his outlook on America, or anything. I was not CONSUMED with this rage or disgust or whatever. Obama is not our country. He's just a man. He came to office and he left. That's it. So I'm asking you, SO WHAT what I think of Trump? It's not a marker of me as a person. Everything for people with TDS is what someone else thinks of Trump. It's just so strange.

Cat got your tongue Billy?

Even to me that sounds unlikely now, but if this moron were to win another term, what is to stop of him from becoming so unhinged and fucking stupid that he just nukes Cali a few years down the road? That would take care of those fantasy 3 million illegal heathens that helped Hillary win the popular vote! His mental faculties are failing at an alarming rate and the fact that he has always been stupid makes it even worse.

Now granted, those controlling the nukes would reject his order, but the intent still matters.

Fuck the legality of impeachment. Forget about the legality of illegal immigrants. Trump himself needs to go via the 25th amendment like yesterday. Pence is a backwards nut job piece of shit, but I would still trust him a hell of a lot more than I do Trump to run this country.

Don't worry freak, he won't do anything overtly. Maybe just set up a half dozen underground test sites along the San Andres fault, and poof. LMAO

Ah you'd love that wouldn’t you?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now run along freak and make up some more shit.

Lol oh I’m the freak? Wow, you people really do lack any self-awareness.

I think you've been inhaling too many fumes form the grill at the burger joint there freak. Either that or waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much meth. Both really fuck with your head.

original.gif

Here are some thoughts. For you to ponder. But I bet in advance you just cannot.

He's just a president. He's just a man. That's it. He's not God, he's not a King, he's not a monarch, he's not a dictator to remain in office until he dies. TRY--I mean it, try--to let this sink in.

I did not like Obama. I did not like him as president, his policies, his outlook on America, or anything. I was not CONSUMED with this rage or disgust or whatever. Obama is not our country. He's just a man. He came to office and he left. That's it. So I'm asking you, SO WHAT what I think of Trump? It's not a marker of me as a person. Everything for people with TDS is what someone else thinks of Trump. It's just so strange.

Lol I don’t at all give a shit what you think of Obama. It just doesn’t matter. What matters is that you pretend to like Trump even though you secretly know he is a moron. An unprecedented, international embarrassment.

He can't get our President out of his head.

giphy.gif
I guarantee you that you will feel just like me by the time his second term is up. Trump will disappoint you far more than any republican before him.

So you concede the election is all but won.

Wow the Democrats REALLY suck
No, I definitely don’t concede it. I just realize the possibility of him getting re-elected because Americans are just that stupid.

giphy.gif
I guarantee you that you will feel just like me by the time his second term is up. Trump will disappoint you far more than any republican before him.

No, I definitely don’t concede it. I just realize the possibility of him getting re-elected because Americans are just that stupid.

Then I recommend not going near California for the next few years. Unless you're prepared...

wrxnw453e8ez.png

original.gif

Lol I don’t at all give a shit what you think of Obama. It just doesn’t matter. What matters is that you pretend to like Trump even though you secretly know he is a moron. An unprecedented, international embarrassment.

Mind-reading now Billy? How droll

giphy.gif

Nuking hurricane.

Nuking California.

Same thing.

View attachment 279386
Wasn't the first, was he?

Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea

giphy.gif

I just realize the possibility of him getting re-elected because Americans are just that stupid.

You think Trump may nuke California, and you believe OTHER Americans are stupid?

Physician, heal; thyself

I'd say the odds at this point are pretty slim ... so, if it doesn't happen, please don't loose your stuff for another four years. The human body can only take so much outrage.

hqdefault.jpg

The odds are not slim. You right wingers have lived in a fact free alternative America since Trump took office. His approval rating is at or below 40 percent. Republican members of both houses are quitting. His policies have been failures. He's isolating the US on the world stage. His tax cut only allowed corporations to buy back stock. His trade wars are costing Americans money. These are the things that exist in the real world.

Trumps behavior is getting more erratic and it will be his behavior the ends his hope of a second term. Right now Trump trails the top 5 democratic candidates and is twisting arms so he can stop from facing a primary in his own party. So no, the odds are not slim.

This is not 2016 and Trump has a record. It is not the record he has told you. He will not be tweeting during the debates. He will not be calling fox and friends either. He won't be able to say every question from the moderators is fake news. He will face reality.

And so will you.

Forum List

Back