Let's Discuss Those Democrat Cities

We have 330 million people and 400 million guns.

We should be the safest most crime free country on earth according to people like you.

But we aren't and it's not even close.
We have too many dark people living in a free society…..that’s the real problem.

Per capita is not people and by numbers of crimes committed and numbers of criminal offenders whites commit the most crimes. So try discussing the topic,

Why republican state governments are standing in the way of mayors trying to do something about crime.

Because they're not trying to do anything about crime. They are trying to blame shift the results of their bad polices on to an inanimate object. It's like a mother who hears her lamp break in the other room and her child is blaming the ball for the accident.

If you want to do anything about crime, increase the penalties for committing the crimes.

The comment is true. This thread is not about race, so why are you making it about race? This thread is about what republican state governments are doing that stands in the way of mayors doing something about crime.

So how are they standing in the way?

Not against a person with a gun. Trust me, I studied martial arts up to black belt. There is no physical defense against an armed attacker.
I have taken self defense and if you have a gun it doesn't defend you against a person with a gun.

Because they're not trying to do anything about crime. They are trying to blame shift the results of their bad polices on to an inanimate object. It's like a mother who hears her lamp break in the other room and her child is blaming the ball for the accident.

If you want to do anything about crime, increase the penalties for committing the crimes.
Bullshit. States set crime penalties. Republicans run for mayor and lose. That's because their policies are worse. Using your logic, crack should be legal because a crack rock is an inanimate object.

I have taken self defense and if you have a gun it doesn't defend you against a person with a gun.

Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year to defend themselves, stop a crime, or stop a crime happening to another person. Apparently you are wrong.

Read the article.

I did, and all it said is they were not making laws against guns. These big lib cities have the most stringent gun laws in the country, and yet they have the most criminal problems so Republican Governors have nothing to do with the problems they created for themselves.

Is this topic about violent crime and murders or is it not?

The only way to stop or limit something undesirable is a strong enough deterrent. When there is no or little deterrent, there is more undesirable problems.
Well guns have not deterred violent crime, neither has the death penalty. So it appears that other methods should be looked at.

Well guns have not deterred violent crime, neither has the death penalty. So it appears that other methods should be looked at.

It has deterred crime just not in lib cities that create laws that favor the criminal and laws against the law abiding. Want to look at something else? Look into who you vote for. That's where your problems are.

Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year to defend themselves, stop a crime, or stop a crime happening to another person. Apparently you are wrong.

Since professionals say that guns don't prevent crimes, I am apparently right.

Since professionals say that guns don't prevent crimes, I am apparently right.

What professionals do you speak of? The ones that doctor data to try and make their point. Let's use the CDC numbers of Americans using their firearms to stop crime a million times every year. Do you consider them professionals?

It has deterred crime just not in lib cities that create laws that favor the criminal and laws against the law abiding. Want to look at something else? Look into who you vote for. That's where your problems are.
No it has not. Look at who I vote for this idiot has said. You support a party of criminals and you tell me about looking into who I vote for.

What professionals do you speak of? The ones that doctor data to try and make their point. Let's use the CDC numbers of Americans using their firearms to stop crime a million times every year. Do you consider them professionals?
Professionals in law enforcement.

No it has not. Look at who I vote for this idiot has said. You support a party of criminals and you tell me about looking into who I vote for.

No, our party is about giving the strongest deterrent possible to violent crime. Show me one Republican that's for making it easier on violent criminals.

Professionals in law enforcement.

First I heard of it. Law enforcement is generally against the lib politicians that allow crime to go on. Your VP encouraged people to contribute money to bail out rioters during the Floyd thing. Find me one Republican that did that.

No that's how YOU look at things.

The OP is a letter from Mayors and Mayors don't only use Chicago as an argument. Nor do they only talk about one crime as if it's the only crime. The South Sife of Salt Lake might be the rich neighborhood, but poor neighborhoods in every city face similar problems.
You are changing the subject. You stated very clearly that the problem across the country is there are more guns than people. Why is the majority of violent death by guns occurring in poor Black sections of major cities? The obvious answer that you continue to ignore is the drug industry that preys on angry young black men to be their soldiers. The cartels ship in the drugs and guns and reap billions of dollars in drug profits along with corrupt city officials. There is a perpetual supply of angry young black men due to the absence of Fathers in homes or even strong male role models save for a handful of men like Pastor Brooks.

The only idea democrat mayors have is to take away guns from the law abiding.

Voting democrat is like touching the hot stove...only the pain will make you stop!
Do you have a quote by any Democrat officials claiming they want to take away all your guns?

Forum List

Back