Let's Blame Jeri Ryan for the Obama Presidency

This was all alledged. It was all hearsay in sealed child custody records. I know Jack Ryan. I worked on his campaign and I was in the room the day he withdrew from that race. I find hard to believe that he did anything that she accused him of, but if he did, you the fuck what. He propositioned his legally married wife for some kinky sex. The court papers never said "pressured." He was denied and Mrs. Ryan di not feel that this devious sexual behavior was enough to keep him from having joint custody. This was all alledged and their son Alex, was used as platform to launch Obama to the US Senate.

Jack Ryan was not the asshole that make him out to be here. He is great man that caught up in a nasty divorce. Shit happens.

Thank you. That needed to be said. Seems like Jack Ryan was more the victim that Jeri.

Looks like you were wrong, EZ. ;)

So, if there was nothing wrong with what he did, then there was nothing wrong with anyone knowing about it. Not sure why his ex-wife is being blamed for something she didn't do.

Looks like you were wrong, EZ. ;)

So, if there was nothing wrong with what he did, then there was nothing wrong with anyone knowing about it. Not sure why his ex-wife is being blamed for something she didn't do.

Isn't the first time, and won't be the last!

Silly me! :redface:

I am not a Star Trek fan. I discovered Jeri Ryan on a short-lived episodic TV show entitled, "Shark." The draw was James Wood, but Jeri Ryan was certainly eye candy even for me. I'll let you decide for yourself.

In 2000, Jeri Ryan filed divorce papers in Illlinois court, one of her complaints was that her husband, Jack Ryan (GOP Senate candidate) brought her to sex clubs and asked her to engage in sexual activity in front of other patrons.

Jeri Ryan said her then-husband took her on three "surprise trips" in the spring of 1998 to New Orleans, New York and Paris, during which he took her to sex clubs. She said she refused to go in the first and went into the second at his insistence.

"It was a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling," she said in the court document, adding that her husband "wanted me to have sex with him there, with another couple watching. I refused."

She said on arriving at the third club, in Paris, "people were having sex everywhere. I cried. I was physically ill. [He] became very upset with me and said it was not a 'turn on' for me to cry."

CNN.com - Ex-wife of GOP Senate candidate alleged sex club forays - Jun 22, 2004

These allegations were revealed in 2004 when court papers were allowed to be unsealed.

Jack Ryan subsequently dropped out of the senate race, overwhelmed by the scandal. His opponent on the democratic ticket was Barack Obama. The rest is history.

So if Jeri Ryan had kept the divorce papers sealed and continued with the divorce quietly, Jack Ryan would have a solid chance of winning the Senate election. Barack Obama would still be a community organizer.

I blame it on Jeri Ryan. She's still hot, but she was the woman who was the catalyst for Barack Obama's rise to stardom in politics and his eventual Presidential win. I guess Barack Obama owes Jeri Ryan a thank you letter at the very least.

I wish to be assimilated. Resistence is futile.

Apparently John McCain is not the only Republican who married a member of the Borg!

This was all alledged. It was all hearsay in sealed child custody records. I know Jack Ryan. I worked on his campaign and I was in the room the day he withdrew from that race. I find hard to believe that he did anything that she accused him of, but if he did, you the fuck what. He propositioned his legally married wife for some kinky sex. The court papers never said "pressured." He was denied and Mrs. Ryan di not feel that this devious sexual behavior was enough to keep him from having joint custody. This was all alledged and their son Alex, was used as platform to launch Obama to the US Senate.

Jack Ryan was not the asshole that make him out to be here. He is great man that caught up in a nasty divorce. Shit happens.
divorce records that the MEDIA pushed to get unsealed over the requests of BOTH Jack and Jeri Ryan

Forum List

Back