Let's be honest, Hillary supporters...

The GOP set themselves up for this razzing by claiming to be the party of God, and being the side with all the morals.......
Sounds like the democrats with corporatism and war mongering..

No to mention nominating an enabler for a sexual predator as President and being fine with the endless list of Democrats who evade and even cheat on their taxes
You know, where I live, if any candidate has not payed their taxes they are shamed out of running for office..That includes property taxes also..

What evidence do you have he didn't pay his taxes? No one is claiming tax fraud. There's no depths to your immorality to just make up your shit as you go, is there?
I was referencing those in office that are delinquent on paying their taxes, but you have such a nasty 'tude, you lash out for no reason....Seek help..

The Hillary campaign had this tape for some time courtesy of the family supporting her the most - the Bushes.

The whole thing, with all the GOP "defections," was planned weeks ago.

Were you really shocked and outraged by Trump's statements, or was this just a convenient weapon to use against him? Were you REALLY surprised that that's how Trump talks behind closed doors?

There was nothing surprising about it. I knew this is what Trump is and will always be. He lives in a bubble where he's the king, and he's the one who women admire and desire.

I also recognize that this is all and act .. Trump acting as his exaggerated self .. to get his friend Hillary Clinton elected.

Anyone who doesn't know that hasn't really been paying attention.

The GOP set themselves up for this razzing by claiming to be the party of God, and being the side with all the morals.......
Sounds like the democrats with corporatism and war mongering..

No to mention nominating an enabler for a sexual predator as President and being fine with the endless list of Democrats who evade and even cheat on their taxes
You know, where I live, if any candidate has not payed their taxes they are shamed out of running for office..That includes property taxes also..

What evidence do you have he didn't pay his taxes? No one is claiming tax fraud. There's no depths to your immorality to just make up your shit as you go, is there?
I was referencing those in office that are delinquent on paying their taxes, but you have such a nasty 'tude, you lash out for no reason....Seek help..

You are lying again, it gets tired. No one has been accusing him of tax fraud and you just start saying it like it's fact

That's pretty lame to call that a "conspiracy." It is called a CAMPAIGN, which is a "conspiracy" to get someone elected...

"No evidence?"

LOL!!!

I have "no evidence" that a lot of noise and bull over SPEECH caused a mass "defection" of treasonous "Republicans" to publicly admit they were for Hillary when they were for her all along??

LOL!!!

Let me remind you WHY the "W Republicans" are so very for Hillary.... because they claim a 757 fit through this hole in the Pentagon...

Forum List

Back