Let's be honest, Hillary supporters...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Were you really shocked and outraged by Trump's statements, or was this just a convenient weapon to use against him? Were you REALLY surprised that that's how Trump talks behind closed doors?

Were you really shocked and outraged by Trump's statements, or was this just a convenient weapon to use against him? Were you REALLY surprised that that's how Trump talks behind closed doors?
Of course it's feigned outrage, especially the guys who are pretending, oh my GOSH, they've never HEARD such a horrible thing EVER EVER.

Holy crap.

Of course, the other side plays the same transparent game. It's an OUTRAGE, an OUTRAGE, I say, at every opportunity.

Silly.

Last edited:
I was saying earlier that I still don't blame Democrats for using it against him. They're in a campaign against him, and this gold falls into their lap? They'd be insane not to beat him over the head with it this late in the race.

I know they have dug a lot to find shit on Trump I have not seen all of this video passing in loop on CNN but I could see that they were so happy ... this video was recorded with his agree or not or is unwittingly ?

I was saying earlier that I still don't blame Democrats for using it against him. They're in a campaign against him, and this gold falls into their lap? They'd be insane not to beat him over the head with it this late in the race.
Sure. That's politics, it's fair game, and Trump should have known about possible problems. But he probably talked himself into believing that it wouldn't hurt him. Or something, who knows.

They were shocked to find out Trump talks the way the majority of them have or do talk

The GOP set themselves up for this razzing by claiming to be the party of God, and being the side with all the morals.......

I'm not surprised but thats because I knew about his background. Seems like a lot of people didnt and admitting to sexual harassment isnt high on the list of positive traits

The GOP set themselves up for this razzing by claiming to be the party of God, and being the side with all the morals.......
Sounds like the democrats with corporatism and war mongering..

No to mention nominating an enabler for a sexual predator as President and being fine with the endless list of Democrats who evade and even cheat on their taxes

No to mention nominating an enabler for a sexual predator as President and being fine with the endless list of Democrats who evade and even cheat on their taxes
You know, where I live, if any candidate has not payed their taxes they are shamed out of running for office..That includes property taxes also..

No. I wasn't shocked nor outraged. I did, however, know that he'd lose the support of some women and fail to win the support of others.

You know, where I live, if any candidate has not payed their taxes they are shamed out of running for office..That includes property taxes also..

What evidence do you have he didn't pay his taxes? No one is claiming tax fraud. There's no depths to your immorality to just make up your shit as you go, is there?

Forum List

Back