Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

First, what do you mean didn't come true? Hottest year ever.

2. We went Green. He predicted dyer warnings if we did nothing. We did a lot to go green since then. Are you kidding?
It's an interglacial period, dummy.

Al Gore got filthy ass rich duping idiots like you.

He was already rich being the son of a corrupt politician but he made a killing with his AGW scam.

Now he has three mansions with a carbon foot print of a small American town and he flies all over the world spreading his lies in a big carbon producing private jet airplane.

Meanwhile he demands that uneducated suckers like you pay more for energy and give up everything from your stove to your lawnmower.

Even when none of his predictions ever come true you little dumbasses still hang on to the scam.

By the way, since you are confused about this show me the data to prove that 1623 was not warmer than 2023. I want to see the actual world wide temperature data. I don't want to see some grossly generalized graph based upon ice core samples and tree ring data. That would be bogus science. I want to see the same kind of data collection that we have now.
Posters here who accept the conclusions of mainstream science re AGW have not posted a single reference to Al Gore on this forum in YEARS. EVERY post here that mentions Al Gore has been put up by AGW deniers.

If you can't see what a complete failure that makes you look, you need your fucking eyes checked.

Forum List

Back