Let us see what Netanyahu does

Yeah, it takes a lot of thought to decide to blow shit up and kill innocents no matter what happens, as long as you have any excuse at all on hand.

The "innocents" are not innocent...they condone, they support, they sympathize, they tolerate, they sit and watch. And for that, from time to time, they die.

Unfortunately, dumb ass, AQ , uses the same rational when blowing up American targets.

]Those who were working at the WTC were not "innocent" , from your standpoint, ...they condone, they support, they sympathize, they tolerate, they sit and watch. " while the warmongers , American Likudnicks, and the War Party kill and cause mayhem.

You think I am going to get all weepy when the ragheads attack us for what you think are justifiable reasons? Think again Gertrude. All I want is a thousand to one ratio...at minimum...eventually we win...the power of numbers. GFY.

Netanyahu is geo-politically precise and decisive unlike u know who......
Yeah, it takes a lot of thought to decide to blow shit up and kill innocents no matter what happens, as long as you have any excuse at all on hand.

then your complaint should be that the terrorists put munitions among civilians, thereby making them targets.

and obviously, killing innocents doesn't concern you since you're ok with people who actually TARGET civilians and do things like blow up school buses. your crocodile tears seem only to fkiw when jews defend themselves.

well, you know what? no one is going to be targeted by terrorists and not defend themselves simply because you're a jew-hater.

Last edited:
Netanyahu is geo-politically precise and decisive unlike u know who......

then your complaint should be that the terrorists put munitions among civilians, thereby making them targets.

and obviously, killing innocents doesn't concern you since you're ok with people who actually TARGET civilians and do things like blow up school buses. your crocodile tears seem only to fkiw when jews defend themselves.

well, you know what? no one is going to be targeted by terrorists and not defend themselves simply because you're a jew-hater.

Jews that are Zionists I hate. All people that are Zionists I hate.

Why hate someone just because they want to return to their original homeland?

Excuse me Dingle Berry

What the fuck do you mean by "ORIGINAL HOMELAND" - I am looking for FACTS not to to BIBLICAL PASSAGES REFERENCES.

Excuse me Dingle Berry

What the fuck do you mean by "ORIGINAL HOMELAND" - I am looking for FACTS not to to BIBLICAL PASSAGES REFERENCES.

The Miracle of Israel as She Was Restored to Her Promised Land After 2500 Years

Israel history - return to their homeland - 1948

Excuse me Dingle Berry

The Miracle of Israel as She Was Restored to Her Promised Land After 2500 Years

Israel history - return to their homeland - 1948

The Palestinian Arabs and Muslims beg to differ.

So I guess the bloodshed will continue.

[ and obviously, killing innocents doesn't concern you since you're ok with people who actually TARGET civilians and do things like blow up school buses. your crocodile tears seem only to fkiw when jews defend themselves.

r.

From your standpoint, when the Zionists kill innocent people is not a crime

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out on Monday July 22, 1946 by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization, the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine,
which was housed in the southern wing[1] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.[2][3][4] 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.[5]

The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.[5][6] The attack initially had the approval of the Haganah (the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine). It was conceived as a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities in the British Mandate of Palestine) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–1948).[5][6] The explosion caused more casualties than any subsequent bombing carried out in the Arab-Israeli conflict.[7]

220px-KD_1946.JPG

When Palestinians wanted land in Jordan back, they were ousted.
Are you referring to Black September?

"The term Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود*; aylūl al-aswad) refers to the Jordanian Civil War that began in September 1970 and ended in July of 1971."

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farther back:

A peace conference was held in Paris in 1919 where Zionist and Arab representatives pleaded their case. It was here, through League of Nations, that Ottoman Empire was divided into different territories and assigned to the parties who were victorious in the War. Arabs did not agree with the idea of a Jewish state on the land which they considered their home as they feared dispossession and rule of the Zionists, which eventually happened. The ultimate result was that the British plan was adopted and the division of areas between France and Britain became the central issue rather than the view of the populace.

A provisional mandate was granted to Britain in 1920 which extended the Jordan River. In 1922, the boundary of Palestine was restricted to the area west of the river by the British. The area east of the river was named Transjordan which later received independence and became Jordan.

Jordan received most Palestinian land(.)
In 1948 there were 650,000 Jews and 1.3 million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Many of the Semites preferred an election at that time instead of a Jewish state by western decree. Today there are about equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living on the same real estate, and the prospect of an election open to Jew and Arab alike strikes most people as impossible. Yet, the only other options are transferring millions of Arabs into neighboring states or creating an apartheid state between the River and the sea.

Forum List

Back