Let us honor White beauty

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

Just remember. Next time you're in a bar and make a racist comment I might be there to debate you!

So Scotty, you think Whites are great genetically because we "rule the world" now?

If we looked at the world 600 years ago would you have thought whites sucked?

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

I have some of your heritage within me, not by my choice or my parents' choice, but by their ancestors' slave masters: green eyes, brown hair/blonde streaks/very light brown skin. But how can I say that I am proud to have these qualities if you put them BEFORE our GOD and SAVIOUR who created all of us. When you say that Whites defeat the other races, do you realize that you are saying that the other races GOD created are inferior WHEN to GOD NO OTHER RACE IS INFERIOR...HE CREATED ALL OF US!! Do you realize you are putting the White race before JESUS's race which is Jewish? Don't forget the song: O Little town of Bethlehem! You do know where Bethlehem is right? Israel!! So you are saying that Whites are better than the race of God's son Jesus, who died on the cross for all of us? Go head on with your bad self!!

Last edited:
You can parade your White women around all you want to, but in doing so if you are saying that they are more important than the God that created you then you are only asking for trouble. You see, God wants you to put him 1st. If you put him 2nd or 3rd then, I don't want to be in your shoes. No sir.:eusa_hand:

You made it clear that you love White Beauty and that's fine. Did you know that your female White Beauty is loving on some BLACK BEAUTY...making babies with brown boys!!?? Believe me I see it every day!!:eusa_whistle:

Do you dislike Black people BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK or b/c THEY ACT BLACK...which in your opinion is?

What the hell are you talking about? I think I made it fairly clear that inbreeding for one trait alone (in this case, COLOR) is detrimental to any breed, you fucking moron.

And sarcoidosis is almost universally found in blacks. Blacks are also more prone to hypertension and CAD.

Are we going to play this game any longer, or maybe we can just concede that genetics doesn't really give a fuck about your race.

BTW, Tays-Sachs is basically found in the Ashkanazi Jew population and is more of an example of founder's effect as opposed to any other factor.

I don't see it as a game , I see it as scientific fact. And when you add up all the genetic diseases among the races of the world, the white race have, and are carriers of more genetic diseases than the Black race.!, its not a game sir, these are just the facts. You named three diseases that blacks are carriers for , sickle cell anemia, and hypertension, and sarcoidosis, thats three, I named about seven or eight that the white race carries in their gene pool. Arterial lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, taysachs disease, cystic phibrosis,hodgekins disease, cerebral palsey, hemophilia, parkinsons disease,rhumotoid arthritis.These are all genetic diseases carried by the white race. Yes , genetics and race play a role in what diseases you have in life, or can inherit
from a parent , depending on the parents race.These are the cold hard genetic facts.Its no game.

The "game" I was referring too was the idiotic semantics behind this notion that one race has more genetic diseases than the other or is more genetically fit simply because of race.

I have no idea to get into a running tally of which race has more intrinsic genetic diseases, but I assure you the list of genetic diseases is far more extensive than what you can rattle off of your head.

If any of your points about genetics were germane to the larger picture, then blacks wouldn't have a lower life expectancy than whites. It would be the opposite.

Life Expectancy For Black Men Rises Dramatically | Jet | Find Articles at BNET

I certainly concede that ethnicity is an important medical fact.

My point is that mother nature doesn't selectively target one race or the other as superior or inferior.

Blacks get sickle cell anemia because they evolved in a part of the world where falciparum is also found in abundance being heterozygous for sickle cell is protective against malaria. Thus, when the mutation occurred, there was a selective pressure to keep it in the gene pool.

It's not some sort of magical commentary about the superiority of one race over another.

I mentioned nothing about racial superiority,you did, I was just pointing out genetic facts. And the genetic information I read stated that the White race are carriers of over 265 know genetic
disorders in their gene pool.How this came to be, I do not know. It may be due to the fact that white genes are recessive, with many recessive traits, and or mutations, blue eyes are a recessive trait, as is blond hair.

I mentioned nothing about racial superiority,you did, I was just pointing out genetic facts. And the genetic information I read stated that the White race are carriers of over 265 know genetic
disorders in their gene pool.How this came to be, I do not know. It may be due to the fact that white genes are recessive, with many recessive traits, and or mutations, blue eyes are a recessive trait, as is blond hair.

What?

You obviously know nothing about genetics.

BTW, sickle cell anemia is an autosomal recessive disease.

What?

Whenever I mention the fact that whites are carriers of over 265 known genetic disorders,
some one always comes back with "Sickle cell anemia." This is just one defect that a small
amount of black people carry in their genes,this disease in no way compares to the over 265 known genetic defects that are carried by the white race in their genes.

What?

Whenever I mention the fact that whites are carriers of over 265 known genetic disorders,
some one always comes back with "Sickle cell anemia." This is just one defect that a small
amount of black people carry in their genes,this disease in no way compares to the over 265 known genetic defects that are carried by the white race in their genes.

Actually, for a genetic disease, SCA has an unusually high frequency in the black community. Most of the diseases you've mentioned are pretty rare (i.e. Tays-Sachs Disease). Furthermore, SCA is completely devastating, with an average life expectancy of 44 years of age for the affected.

Beyond that, your larger point that blacks are somehow genetically superior to whites is trumped by the lower mortality rate for both men and women.

What?

Actually, for a genetic disease, SCA has an unusually high frequency in the black community. Most of the diseases you've mentioned are pretty rare (i.e. Tays-Sachs Disease). Furthermore, SCA is completely devastating, with an average life expectancy of 44 years of age for the affected.

Beyond that, your larger point that blacks are somehow genetically superior to whites is trumped by the lower mortality rate for both men and women.

Sickle Cell Anemia affects a small percentage of blacks in America, and Africa.
As I stated that is just one genetic defect , which when compard to the 285 different
know genetic disorders that are within the genes of the white race, I would prefer to be born black.I said nothing about racial superiority, I am just restating genetic facts, with regards to the Black and white race.

You made it clear that you love White Beauty and that's fine. Did you know that your female White Beauty is loving on some BLACK BEAUTY...making babies with brown boys!!?? Believe me I see it every day!!:eusa_whistle:

Do you dislike Black people BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK or b/c THEY ACT BLACK...which in your opinion is?

What the hell are you talking about? I think I made it fairly clear that inbreeding for one trait alone (in this case, COLOR) is detrimental to any breed, you fucking moron.
WTF are you calling a moron? Instead of talking intelligently you have to resort to name calling. So what if you disagree with what I said, calling me names is only showing how ignorant YOU ARE!! But you know what, since you want to dog me out I am going to dog you every time I see you on this board so GET READY!! YOUR ASS IS MINE!!

Last edited:
I'm keeping track of who says "White is better than Black" or "Black is better than white" and adding you all to my "idiots" and racists list.

Perhaps I will think the list with the most names on it as a percentage of posters is worse lol.

I'm keeping track of who says "White is better than Black" or "Black is better than white" and adding you all to my "idiots" and racists list.

Perhaps I will think the list with the most names on it as a percentage of posters is worse lol.

I am quite sure everyone will be holding their breath when you announce the disclosure of that list.

:doubt:

It's a shame that as God fearing ppl we call ourselves we ignore his teachings and resort to the things we say to each other on this board and others. Satan is really in control here and maybe that's the reason this board is here!!

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see my blonde hair and I also see my Hazel eyes looking back at me. I am overcome with a sense of pride.

When I think about what my white race has accomplished and created. I stand proud. I want my fellow whites to also be proud. Be proud of our great race and the great nations our race has created. Stand up and be Proud as I am.

After reading the pure bullshit in this thread I think I have brain damage. Thanks. :cuckoo:

That's about the smartest post in the thread.

Funny who important something as shallow and unimportant as 'beauty' is in America. Have we really dumbed down that much? I may have to reconsider staying in Europe.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see my blonde hair and I also see my Hazel eyes looking back at me. I am overcome with a sense of pride.

When I think about what my white race has accomplished and created. I stand proud. I want my fellow whites to also be proud. Be proud of our great race and the great nations our race has created. Stand up and be Proud as I am.

Let me know when you, as an individual, achieve something.... don't stand on the shoulders of giants, idiot. Walk your own path and achieve on your own. That is something to be proud of, not the achievements of others with no input from you.

Failure or success is individual. Not racial. Idiot.

Forum List

Back