Let us honor White beauty

tammy_faye_bakker_closeup_.jpg

And then blacks have to deal with sickle cell anemia.

But then again, whites have to deal with cystic fibrosis.

And Asians have to deal with thalassemia.

Wow. It's almost as if nature doesn't really give a fuck about what race you are.

Sickle cell anemia is just one genetic disease the black race has. When compared to the hundreds the white race carries in their gene pool , whites carry a whole lot more defects than balck people.
Cistic fibrosis, arterial latereral sclerosis, hodgekin disease, taysachs disease, cerebral palsey, hemophilia, multiple sclerosis,parkinson disease.:eek: ect, ect,
The White race is loaded with genetic diseases!! when compared to blacks!!
You can keep your white women buddy!!.
:eek:

And sarcoidosis is almost universally found in blacks. Blacks are also more prone to hypertension and CAD.

Are we going to play this game any longer, or maybe we can just concede that genetics doesn't really give a fuck about your race.

BTW, Tays-Sachs is basically found in the Ashkanazi Jew population and is more of an example of founder's effect as opposed to any other factor.

I don't see it as a game , I see it as scientific fact. And when you add up all the genetic diseases among the races of the world, the white race have, and are carriers of more genetic diseases than the Black race.!, its not a game sir, these are just the facts. You named three diseases that blacks are carriers for , sickle cell anemia, and hypertension, and sarcoidosis, thats three, I named about seven or eight that the white race carries in their gene pool. Arterial lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, taysachs disease, cystic phibrosis,hodgekins disease, cerebral palsey, hemophilia, parkinsons disease,rhumotoid arthritis.These are all genetic diseases carried by the white race. Yes , genetics and race play a role in what diseases you have in life, or can inherit
from a parent , depending on the parents race.These are the cold hard genetic facts.Its no game.

Sickle cell anemia is just one genetic disease the black race has. When compared to the hundreds the white race carries in their gene pool , whites carry a whole lot more defects than balck people.
Cistic fibrosis, arterial latereral sclerosis, hodgekin disease, taysachs disease, cerebral palsey, hemophilia, multiple sclerosis,parkinson disease.:eek: ect, ect,
The White race is loaded with genetic diseases!! when compared to blacks!!
You can keep your white women buddy!!.
:eek:

And sarcoidosis is almost universally found in blacks. Blacks are also more prone to hypertension and CAD.

Are we going to play this game any longer, or maybe we can just concede that genetics doesn't really give a fuck about your race.

BTW, Tays-Sachs is basically found in the Ashkanazi Jew population and is more of an example of founder's effect as opposed to any other factor.

I don't see it as a game , I see it as scientific fact. And when you add up all the genetic diseases among the races of the world, the white race have, and are carriers of more genetic diseases than the Black race.!, its not a game sir, these are just the facts. You named three diseases that blacks are carriers for , sickle cell anemia, and hypertension, and sarcoidosis, thats three, I named about seven or eight that the white race carries in their gene pool. Arterial lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, taysachs disease, cystic phibrosis,hodgekins disease, cerebral palsey, hemophilia, parkinsons disease,rhumotoid arthritis.These are all genetic diseases carried by the white race. Yes , genetics and race play a role in what diseases you have in life, or can inherit
from a parent , depending on the parents race.These are the cold hard genetic facts.Its no game.

The "game" I was referring too was the idiotic semantics behind this notion that one race has more genetic diseases than the other or is more genetically fit simply because of race.

I have no idea to get into a running tally of which race has more intrinsic genetic diseases, but I assure you the list of genetic diseases is far more extensive than what you can rattle off of your head.

If any of your points about genetics were germane to the larger picture, then blacks wouldn't have a lower life expectancy than whites. It would be the opposite.

Life Expectancy For Black Men Rises Dramatically | Jet | Find Articles at BNET

I certainly concede that ethnicity is an important medical fact.

My point is that mother nature doesn't selectively target one race or the other as superior or inferior.

Blacks get sickle cell anemia because they evolved in a part of the world where falciparum is also found in abundance being heterozygous for sickle cell is protective against malaria. Thus, when the mutation occurred, there was a selective pressure to keep it in the gene pool.

It's not some sort of magical commentary about the superiority of one race over another.

When all of you OLD bastards are 6 FT under do you think that anyone who is younger than you are going to come onto this site and read all the mess that you talk to each other about? HELL NO!! So WHY do you waste the prescious time you have left on this earth to degrade each other when you know that GOD said to love each other no matter what! Don't you old ingrates know that you will be called to justify for your actions? Or is it that you just don't care? Or do YOU just don't believe there is a GOD who is going to call you out for what you have done while here on Earth?? Or do you think that you have not done anything to be called out for? WRONG!!:clap2:

When all of you OLD bastards are 6 FT under do you think that anyone who is younger than you are going to come onto this site and read all the mess that you talk to each other about? HELL NO!! So WHY do you waste the prescious time you have left on this earth to degrade each other when you know that GOD said to love each other no matter what!

What the hell are you doing on this site if it's such a waste of precious time?

Last edited:
When all of you OLD bastards Black and White are 6 FT under do you think that anyone who is younger than you are going to come onto this site and read all the mess that you talk to each other about? HELL NO!! So WHY do you waste the prescious time you have left on this earth to degrade each other when you know that GOD said to love each other no matter what! Don't you old ingrates know that you will be called to justify for your actions? Or is it that you just don't care? Or do YOU just don't believe there is a GOD who is going to call you out for what you have done and said to each other while here on Earth?? Or do you thinK that you have not done anything to be called out for? Instead of living in the past you need to live in the future and guide your grandchilren so that they will not make the same mistakes that you made then and ARE MAKING NOW!!

Last edited:
White beauty:

images

Oh..wait...there's some brown in there...and some black...crap, let's try again.

White beauty:

images

Oh shit, that's Arab...are Arabs truly white? I think not.

One more time...there has to be SOMETHING that is the epitome of white beauty....oh, I've got it:

images

Perfection.

You made it clear that you love White Beauty and that's fine. Did you know that your female White Beauty is loving on some BLACK BEAUTY...making babies with brown boys!!?? Believe me I see it every day!!:eusa_whistle:

Do you dislike Black people BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK or b/c THEY ACT BLACK...which in your opinion is?

Last edited:
Count me in that group also. Why should whites be the only ones to be excluded.

Black Congressional caucus - Why not the White Congressional Caucus

Black beauty contests- Why no Ms White America

NAACP- Why not the NAAWP

The list can go on and on. What is good for one group, should be good for another.

Call me a racists, or call me someone who's just looking for equality of the white people

As a black person who grew up in the 60's all I knew was White. On our black & white tv all I saw was was White ppl: Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, Lawrence Welk, Elvis Presley, etc. And when I went to a restaurant as a child I had to walk down an alley to get to the side door of the Blue Boar Restaurant on 4th street with my mother while White children went through the front door. When I got on a city bus I was told to sit in the back (white ppl looked at me strangley b/c I was light skinned and had light brown hair with blonde streaks and green eyes) even so I knew what being prejudiced by white ppl was about. I also remember watching the Miss America and Universe pageants back in the day and NOT one black contestant was on them until 1980 when Lencola Sullivan won. It took 20 yrs. So when you talk about equality of the White ppl what the hell are you talking about? You have ruled this country since you came over here from England, Germany, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Norway.... How can you honestly say that you are being discrimminated against? Could it be that White ppl have gotten spoiled on the fact that they are the majority rule (I am referred to as a minority, don't forget) and don't like the fact that other races are now having a say, when at one time the minority COULDN'T?? You want the old days back don't you?

I understand what you're saying, and in some ways can relate. But not all white Americans have the same history. How many Amish have rose to power ? How many Cajuns ? How many Appalachians ? How many Mormons ?

White Americans aren't a univerisally generic people. There's great diversity amongst us. To paint us all with the same brush is offensive to us that're different. After you fought for your civil rights, we were picking up guns to fight coal companies. After you got your civil rights we were victims of corporate terrorism. Long after you got your civil rights we were living in third world conditions. Long after you got your civil rights we were fighting with violence to get ours.

Watch Harlan County War to get an idea.

As a black person who grew up in the 60's all I knew was White. On our black & white tv all I saw was was White ppl: Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, Lawrence Welk, Elvis Presley, etc. And when I went to a restaurant as a child I had to walk down an alley to get to the side door of the Blue Boar Restaurant on 4th street with my mother while White children went through the front door. When I got on a city bus I was told to sit in the back (white ppl looked at me strangley b/c I was light skinned and had light brown hair with blonde streaks and green eyes) even so I knew what being prejudiced by white ppl was about. I also remember watching the Miss America and Universe pageants back in the day and NOT one black contestant was on them until 1980 when Lencola Sullivan won. It took 20 yrs. So when you talk about equality of the White ppl what the hell are you talking about? You have ruled this country since you came over here from England, Germany, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Norway.... How can you honestly say that you are being discrimminated against? Could it be that White ppl have gotten spoiled on the fact that they are the majority rule (I am referred to as a minority, don't forget) and don't like the fact that other races are now having a say, when at one time the minority COULDN'T?? You want the old days back don't you?

Welcome back btw Casper.

You have me read all wrong if you think I desire throwing blacks in the back of the bus or you are using these examples to paint over what some of us are saying here. I do not hold it against you because it is what people have been trained to do. As soon as the white guy speaks up for himself, attack!

I personally had nothing to do with those days and I feel for you that you apparently did. What many whites fight for, silently now, is a right to assemble as other races have. For some reason this scares the shit out of other races and the liberals in Washington. That fear has to ended or overcome for this country to move forward socially. White people can claim some of the greatest minds in history and all of this bias serves as nothing more than to quell the common sense thinking of white people. The majority of white people I know are not haters of other races, just feel other races are receiving more celebration than what they have shown they're worth while whites are stomped in the ground and told to STFU.

Thanks for welcoming me back! And to give you a little bit about my background I am both White and Black. By that I mean the plantation owner, his son or some other man screwed my great-great grandmother and I inherited their genes. Don't get me wrong I'm not mad and I am not blaming you or any other White person for what happened back then, I happen to like my green eyes. At the same time, I was saying that for a White person to holler discrimination is ridiculous to me when White people are everywhere and doing whatever they want in this country and all around the world without going through the same things a Black person goes through. You just have to live one day in a Black person's life to understand what I am saying. Even as Black person in this country you work hard, pay your taxes, go to church, raise your children to be productive people you will at some point in your life be made to feel that you are less than a human being by a White person. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. I don't blame you or any other White person I'm just telling it like it is and that Black people are tired of it.

Have you walked in the shoes of an Appalachian ?

Have you been told because of your culture, your ethnicity, your way of speaking that you're subhuman ?

Have you had the president say that you're backwards ?

Do you watch on every single depiction of your ethnicity as being backwards, stupid, incestuous , illiterate, violent and a rapist ?

Do you get told you can't have that job because you're too stupid because of your dialect ?

Do you get discriminated against in public assistance ?

Do you have to face discrimination on every facet of the media ?

Do you have to live on 5 dollars a day for your entire life ?

Do you have indoor plumbing ?

Do you have electricity ?

Do you have food ?

I can say that I have faced all of that shit and I am white.

Do I know not what discrimination and racism is ?

actually if I put my serious hat on, its more about inherent inferiority complexes that create a need to post a stupid thread like this.I just love to take the piss so please carry on
That's why I think the term 'white supremacist' is a silly term for most of these folks. 'White inferiorist' is more accurately descriptive.

I can see why many folks get into that. I can also see why many black and Hispanic folks get into it, if it instills self esteem and pride and you're hated, then why not ?

José;1982805 said:
Welcome back btw Casper.

You have me read all wrong if you think I desire throwing blacks in the back of the bus or you are using these examples to paint over what some of us are saying here. I do not hold it against you because it is what people have been trained to do. As soon as the white guy speaks up for himself, attack!

I personally had nothing to do with those days and I feel for you that you apparently did. What many whites fight for, silently now, is a right to assemble as other races have. For some reason this scares the shit out of other races and the liberals in Washington. That fear has to ended or overcome for this country to move forward socially. White people can claim some of the greatest minds in history and all of this bias serves as nothing more than to quell the common sense thinking of white people. The majority of white people I know are not haters of other races, just feel other races are receiving more celebration than what they have shown they're worth while whites are stomped in the ground and told to STFU.

Thanks for welcoming me back! And to give you a little bit about my background I am both White and Black. By that I mean the plantation owner, his son or some other man screwed my great-great grandmother and I inherited their genes. Don't get me wrong I'm not mad and I am not blaming you or any other White person for what happened back then, I happen to like my green eyes. At the same time, I was saying that for a White person to holler discrimination is ridiculous to me when White people are everywhere and doing whatever they want in this country and all around the world without going through the same things a Black person goes through. You just have to live one day in a Black person's life to understand what I am saying. Even as Black person in this country you work hard, pay your taxes, go to church, raise your children to be productive people you will at some point in your life be made to feel that you are less than a human being by a White person. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. I don't blame you or any other White person I'm just telling it like it is and that Black people are tired of it.

Casper

We could debate discrimination against white Americans (racial quotas, etc, etc) till kingdom comes. But I would argue that white advocates' biggest complain is the fact that whites are heading towards minority status in America.

But guess what.. I don't blame non-whites for that.

It's not the rest of the world's fault that America refuses to enforce its own immigration laws and stop non-white legal immigration.

Jose, the thing is this. Is that you do have discrimination against white people. But it's against white ethnic minorities. Which is accepted. Every Amish, Cajun , Mormon, and Appalachian I've known has dealt with it .

You made it clear that you love White Beauty and that's fine. Did you know that your female White Beauty is loving on some BLACK BEAUTY...making babies with brown boys!!?? Believe me I see it every day!!:eusa_whistle:

Do you dislike Black people BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK or b/c THEY ACT BLACK...which in your opinion is?

I don't think that 300 lb women who're losers and ugly who're having interracial babies are beautiful.

That's why said women when a white man shows them any attention, they gobble it up.

José;1982805 said:

Casper

We could debate discrimination against white Americans (racial quotas, etc, etc) till kingdom comes. But I would argue that white advocates' biggest complain is the fact that whites are heading towards minority status in America.

It's not the rest of the world's fault that America refuses to enforce its own immigration laws and stop non-white legal immigration.

Jose, the thing is this. Is that you do have discrimination against white people. But it's against white ethnic minorities. Which is accepted. Every Amish, Cajun , Mormon, and Appalachian I've known has dealt with it .

The truth is NOONE should have to deal with discrimmination. No matter where you live, who you are or what religion you believe in. This country is so CLASS ORIENTED that the leaders (politicians) have forgotten who truly rules our lives (GOD) and believe me they will have to answer for it. But in the meantime, do we have to hate each other?

José;1982805 said:
Casper

The truth is NOONE should have to deal with discrimmination. No matter where you live, who you are or what religion you believe in. This country is so CLASS ORIENTED that the leaders (politicians) have forgotten who truly rules our lives (GOD) and believe me they will have to answer for it. But in the meantime, do we have to hate each other?

I agree, noone should.

But half of the poor in the country are white, and Affirmitive Action means that all of us are going to resent those that get it and we're all left out and poor.

Ever notice that when you have poor whites and poor blacks, the poor whites are often times more poor ?

Why do you think that is ? To keep us at each others throats.

I agree, noone should.

But half of the poor in the country are white, and Affirmitive Action means that all of us are going to resent those that get it and we're all left out and poor.

Ever notice that when you have poor whites and poor blacks, the poor whites are often times more poor ?

Why do you think that is ? To keep us at each others throats.

We are at each other's throats b/c we want to be. God gave us free will and we in turn have the knowledge to use our free will for good or bad. For instance, last Saturday a black man was throwing things at a woman's door and she called the police. When they arrived he was armed with a hammer and the police told him to put it down but he wouldn't. They used a taser twice on him, which did no good so they ended up shooting him to death. Now the members of a Black organization are saying that the police were WRONG for killing the black man and are protesting against their actions. I am Black and I strongly disagree with what they are saying b/c the police also have to defend themselves against a person armed with a deadly weapon when other methods fail. I just get so sick and tired of ppl who call the police when THEY are in need, do not help when the police need to do their job BUT turn around and accuse the police of wrongdoing. I also get tired of ppl saying the police could have shot him in the leg or knee...when you are in a life or death situation are you going to aim for a person's leg or knee? HELL NO!!

Forum List

Back