Let us honor White beauty

Count me in that group also. Why should whites be the only ones to be excluded.

Black Congressional caucus - Why not the White Congressional Caucus

Black beauty contests- Why no Ms White America

NAACP- Why not the NAAWP

The list can go on and on. What is good for one group, should be good for another.

Call me a racists, or call me someone who's just looking for equality of the white people

Count me in that group also. Why should whites be the only ones to be excluded.

Black Congressional caucus - Why not the White Congressional Caucus

Black beauty contests- Why no Ms White America

NAACP- Why not the NAAWP

The list can go on and on. What is good for one group, should be good for another.

Call me a racists, or call me someone who's just looking for equality of the white people

Big difference between asking that and what this guy is saying. One does not have to put down other races to make their own look good. He does that. That is called racism.

Only whites can be racist.

Whites are taught not to be proud of their race or accomplishments.

Only whites commit "hate" crimes.

No other race can be be charged with a hate crime.

Yeah it is likely to be called terrorism if another race does it.

We all need to embrace this truth. This is our heritage.

Bring her over...I'll be only happy to embrace her.

This example of White beauty, on the other hand?

stretch-marks-the-spot-drunk-fat-bikini-ugly-demotivational-poster-1255099696.jpg

Think I'll give that one a pass, if you don't mind.​

The presence or absense of melatonin does not a beauty make.​

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

"Most attractive females"? explain to me why so many White men are still after black women, if you have the most attractive females.??

Heck, all you have to do is walk down the street and count the number of inter-racial couples.

A white woman is the ultimate trophy for a black man.

It signals that he has finally achieved the american dream.

Heck, all you have to do is walk down the street and count the number of inter-racial couples.

that is sexist, racist and unfortunately pretty much true.

Come to any black neighborhood, and do the research.White women are not the ultimate trophy for black men. That is a myth perpetrated by racist whites.Its false.!
Black women are still the number choice for black men in the Black community.!

Come to any black neighborhood, and do the research.White women are not the ultimate trophy for black men. That is a myth perpetrated by racist whites.Its false.!
Black women are still the number choice for black men in the Black community.!

Maybe for a bump and grind booty call...leaving behind fatherless children.

But they're not the #1 choice for marriage, family and serious commitment.

That seems to be white women/black men. Professionals. People with degrees and education.

Oh....and I live in a "black neighborhood". I see this all the time. ;)

The prize is not a "White Woman" , many successfull black men are married to Black Women.
The President, Barack Obama, and Michelle Obama. Denzell Washingotn has been married to a Black women for over 15 years. You people are just reapeating White racist myths, that state White women are some kind of prize!?, it all a white myth!! and a lie, Black men prefer the Black woman.!! Go to black
neighborhoods and check the numbers.

Just as soon as a black super star athelete signs a multi million dollars contract with the NBA or NFL

He will do 3 things before the ink is dry.

#1) Buy his mama a fancy house.

#2) Purchase an expensive car and put chrome 22" wheels on it.

#3) Marry a tall blond white woman.

Last edited:
The prize is not a "White Woman" , many successfull black men are married to Black Women.
The President, Barack Obama, and Michelle Obama. Denzell Washingotn has been married to a Black women for over 15 years. You people are just reapeating White racist myths, that state White women are some kind of prize!?, it all a white myth!! and a lie, Black men prefer the Black woman.!! Go to black
neighborhoods and check the numbers.

I will see your 2 and call.

Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson.

Yeah it is likely to be called terrorism if another race does it.

No, it's called a random crime. That's if the attackers are black. It's only a hate crime if the victims are gay or black.

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

"Most attractive females"? explain to me why so many White men are still after black women, if you have the most attractive females.??

rofl Really ? I don't see this. Heck, even black men prefer other races rather than black women.

that is sexist, racist and unfortunately pretty much true.

And the bigger and uglier the better ! I think though, that it works both ways, white women that most white men find unattractive turn to black men, and most black women that black men don't find attractive find white men. The cultural standards of beauty are quite different.

Forum List

Back