Let us honor White beauty

Heck, all you have to do is walk down the street and count the number of inter-racial couples.

A white woman is the ultimate trophy for a black man.

It signals that he has finally achieved the american dream.

Come to any black neighborhood, and do the research.White women are not the ultimate trophy for black men. That is a myth perpetrated by racist whites.Its false.!
Black women are still the number choice for black men in the Black community.!

lol Not what I've heard from the mouths of many black men. To many I've spoken to on the subject, the ugliest and fattest white woman is considered a trophy.

I am so proud of my people. Remember, we created the greatest nations. We have done so many great things. This is why we will always be great. We need to accept our greatness and spread our faith in our white race. Some would say the "Great Race". This is our love and the way we prosper.

Attachments

• $brunette%20long%20hair1_full.jpg
    $brunette%20long%20hair1_full.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 66
Only whites can be racist.

Whites are taught not to be proud of their race or accomplishments.

Only whites commit "hate" crimes.

No other race can be be charged with a hate crime.

Are you shitting me?

I think you are.

Think Darfur, buttfuck. Beige muslims decimating black muslims.

Some will try to twist my words , try to turn them against me. I say this: I do not hate the other races, I only wish to instill self-pride within our great white race. Teach our people how great we are.

Heck, all you have to do is walk down the street and count the number of inter-racial couples.

A white woman is the ultimate trophy for a black man.

It signals that he has finally achieved the american dream.

Come to any black neighborhood, and do the research.White women are not the ultimate trophy for black men. That is a myth perpetrated by racist whites.Its false.!
Black women are still the number choice for black men in the Black community.!

What black men? None of them hang around long enough to raise a family.

Black men prefer Black women. The White women trophy argument is a lie , a myth spread by white racist who falsely accused black men of being after their women, its all false! majority of black men are not attracted to white women!!, White women are ugly as hell!!.

Black men prefer Black women. The White women trophy argument is a lie , a myth spread by white racist who falsely accused black men of being after their women, its all false! majority of black men are not attracted to white women!!, White women are ugly as hell!!.

That is your preference 52nd. Do not project it on to others. You should be happy with your choice because it is what makes you feel good. You are proud of your race and you should continue to try and make it better in my opinion.

The white race is imploding on itself by accepting lies that we are lesser human beings by the media. I do not hate other races at all. Far from it, I just see a major identity problem within my own.

That is your preference 52nd. Do not project it on to others. You should be happy with your choice because it is what makes you feel good. You are proud of your race and you should continue to try and make it better in my opinion.

The white race is imploding on itself by accepting lies that we are lesser human beings by the media. I do not hate other races at all. Far from it, I just see a major identity problem within my own.

Please , what beautiful white heritage are you talking about. Majority of you white men
are turning into Homosexuals, and lesbians. You people don't even like women.!!
Look at all this talk and legal motions to introduce Homosexual marriage, please give me a break, you white people are all a bunch of Fags, and dykes.!!:eek:

That needs to be nominated for the most hilariously insane post of the day. Perhaps the decade.

Only whites can be racist.

Whites are taught not to be proud of their race or accomplishments.

Only whites commit "hate" crimes.

No other race can be be charged with a hate crime.

Total bullshit. All races have their share of xenophobes. And all have committed atrocities on those deemed 'differant'.

Black, white, red, or yellow, or any combination thereof, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. And even a plain looking woman can light up a room with a beautiful smile.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aBAMnIUi8Y"]YouTube - Sade - Cherish The Day (Video)[/ame]Here is some more beauty for you (redux):

Please , what beautiful white heritage are you talking about. Majority of you white men
are turning into Homosexuals, and lesbians. You people don't even like women.!!
Look at all this talk and legal motions to introduce Homosexual marriage, please give me a break, you white people are all a bunch of Fags, and dykes.!!:eek:

Whatever troll! LOL Actually, if there are any beautiful women in your family, drop them off at my place and I will teach you how homosexual white guys are

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejbtlXoWaZU"]YouTube - Ella Fitzgerald in concert Berlin 1968 part 1[/ame]This lady is the epitome of beauty:

If you follow closely my posts, you will see I have posted first a red head, then blonde and finally brunette.
I did this by design to drive home a point:

One of our greatest assets as Whites is our variety of Hair color and Eye color.
True diversity is only found in our White race.

Forum List

Back