Let There Be Peace Already

Believe it or not, I was once a proud Zionist. Back in the days when Zionism meant having, building, protecting & defending the land & the people of Israel. And just look at them Zionists in Israel today provoking Palestinian terrorists with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to continue to kill their citizens & continue their vow to annihilate Israel. Shame on Israel.

You have to laugh, don't you?! :lol:

But I also ask myself - could any honest person have so completely confused the facts, or is this simply wilful ignorance?

Shut the fuck up, you uneducated sack of shit.

JStone -

I think it is fairly obvious that you post out of wilful ignorance.

On several occasions I have posted what are simply cast iron fact, and your response has been to spam the thread in the hopes no one else saw them. And then you go repeating what you know full well are simply myths and lies.

I sense even the few other Zionist posters here find your posting embarassing....and I'm not surprised.

Huh? What "hate route" have I gone? Those Palestinians who live in peace with Israeli's are to be commended. Those who cannot live in peace with Israeli's, Israel should help them by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. What "hate" is there in that? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Believe it or not, I was once a proud Zionist. Back in the days when Zionism meant having, building, protecting & defending the land & the people of Israel. And just look at them Zionists in Israel today provoking Palestinian terrorists with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to continue to kill their citizens & continue their vow to annihilate Israel. Shame on Israel.

MJ, my understanding is that the 1.5 million Israeli/Palestinians have been very good peaceful citizens. Even the conquored in E. Jerusalem are law abiding.

Can't you see that going the hate route as so many of your ZioNut friends will never give Israelis peace?

MJB -

You may be the victim of a little mistaken identitity there.

Given both Roady and JStone post largely on the basis of racial hatred (neither seem to actully have any real interest in the topic, that's for sure), it's easy to assume that all of you guys feel the same way.

I do agree that Zionism isn't necessarily anti-Palestinian. That said, your prior statement about Israel is NOT a Zionist position, and I think any real Zionist would tear it to shreds.

MJB -

You may be the victim of a little mistaken identitity there.

Given both Roady and JStone post largely on the basis of racial hatred (neither seem to actully have any real interest in the topic, that's for sure), it's easy to assume that all of you guys feel the same way.

I do agree that Zionism isn't necessarily anti-Palestinian. That said, your prior statement about Israel is NOT a Zionist position, and I think any real Zionist would tear it to shreds.

And....we're back to having the thread closed down with spam.

Great work, JStone - you killed ANOTHER Thread!! Excellent!!

That's his role here because he's too embarrassed by Israel to actually debate anything on point. Put him on ignore and turn the oven on high.

OK, I give up. What the hell does that mean?

On August 2, 2008, 180 Fatah "freedom fighters," some wounded in vicious battles with their "Palestinian" Hamas brethren, put down their weapons and crossed into Israel. The wounded were treated. They clearly believed they would be better treated in Israel than they would in Gaza. What does that tell you? Can you imagine what would become of 180 IDFers if they put down their weapons and crossed into Gaza?

Of course they were treated better by Israel, they worked for Israel.

Ya know, I asked you recently how any poster of any stripe could spend years here posting over 14000 posts and gain no respect, a question you pointedly ignored, but this response explains all anyone needs to know about you ... you're a flaming azzhole.

Jstone -

Seeing you raise the issue of education, please remember to post your qualifications. Both you and Roadby claim to be well qualified and well-educated - let's see the proof.

While you are at it, perhaps back up your claim that 10 per cent of Roman subjects were Jewish?

On August 2, 2008, 180 Fatah "freedom fighters," some wounded in vicious battles with their "Palestinian" Hamas brethren, put down their weapons and crossed into Israel. The wounded were treated. They clearly believed they would be better treated in Israel than they would in Gaza. What does that tell you? Can you imagine what would become of 180 IDFers if they put down their weapons and crossed into Gaza?

Ya know, I asked you recently how any poster of any stripe could spend years here posting over 14000 posts and gain no respect, a question you pointedly ignored, but this response explains all anyone needs to know about you ... you're a flaming azzhole.

Go Fuck yourself BIG MOUTH.......SCUM:cuckoo:BAG...theliq always right of course

You must be like 12 years old. All you have is petty insults and an immature obsession about some meaningless reputation meter, rather than counter with an attempt at a valid argument. You get one more chance and then it's in the vortex with JewStone.

Nice deflection. And name calling too.

You obviously had no intelligent response to my post.

Nice deflection. And name calling too.

You obviously had no intelligent response to my post.

Still, not even one reputation point after 3 years, tinhead? What a surprise! :badgrin:

Why the name calling? Better we play nice as ladies & gentlemen & just beat each other up sticking to the subject.

Jstone -

Seeing you raise the issue of education, please remember to post your qualifications. Both you and Roadby claim to be well qualified and well-educated - let's see the proof.

While you are at it, perhaps back up your claim that 10 per cent of Roman subjects were Jewish?

Thank you Tinmore for your thank you. When all that's left is to call our adversaries derogatory names, the dispute is over & we lost.

Why the name calling? Better we play nice as ladies & gentlemen & just beat each other up sticking to the subject.

Now then, can we return to the subject as to what you would do for peace if you were prime minister of Israel?

Now then, can we return to the subject as to what you would do for peace if you were prime minister of Israel?

The way to peace is ending the occupation. Not just little pieces of it but all of it.

Don't hold your breath.

The way to peace is ending the occupation. Not just little pieces of it but all of it.

Don't hold your breath.

The egyptian and saudi occupation of Jewish Israel.

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfENxzv2mc]Hamas Interior Minister Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip: We are Egyptians! - YouTube[/ame]

Once again we are in agreement. How many times have I condemned Israel for allowing the Palestinians to squat on their land for so long by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & conceeding land to them? Unless & until Israel finds a way to end the occupation by freeing the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands there can be no peace. Call it a one state solution.

Don't hold your breath.

Forum List

Back