Let the Slander of Rand Paul Begin

I try to not judge on appearances. The JFK Nixon debates being one example of how they can mislead. Not that I don't doubt JFK was exceptional, and his death maybe the greatest post-WWII tragedy we had. But his poofy top look like he's being a smart ass, imo. And imo he really is a smart ass. And Hill looks old, which she is. I could vote for Hill maybe. But Randian Paul's flip flops on defense and economics make me suspect he really is more poof than substance.

He has a bad toupee! Roar!

981eef5a700aba602c678a5c9b1f4f6d.jpg

The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines." However, what he stated is vaccines are the greatest modern marvel the world has seen and some should be mandatory, but some should be voluntary.

I personally think that most should be mandatory and just a few should be voluntary. Yet don't slander this great man, who would be a great POTUS.

Also it's nice how the people coming out against the anti-vaccine crowd collectively forget that Mr. Obama allowed 10s of thousands of sick and non-vaccinated kids from South of the border come freely across the border and he then disbursed them across the country! I think that is probably the biggest culprit!

“The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I’m a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the small-pox vaccine, for example,” he said. “But you know, for most of our history, they have been voluntary. So I don’t think I’m arguing for anything out of the ordinary. We are arguing for what most of our history has had.”

He added: “I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea. I think they are a good thing, but I think the parent should have some input. The state doesn’t own your children. Parents own the children. And it is an issue of freedom and public health.”
What a stupid issue for any R to touch.

They take every bait the D's throw out.

I completely agree. While I love Rand, I think he has foot in mouth disease and certain topics. Similar to his stance the on the civil rights act. His points will be taken out of context and used effectively against him.

His points are hardly out of context when he thinks a biz owner has a right not to serve blacks or a parent is acting reasonably in not getting his/her kid vaccinated.

smears, and our dirty lying Lamesteam media and the leftwing hate sites, that just flat out spreads nothing but shit stirring garbage. They have become an ENEMY to the people in the country who are Republicans, conservatives and Independents.

It's way past time to stand UP THIS. This digging from the bottom of the gutter. I mean vaccinations REALLY..... But come on folks wise up:
they can't very well run on the Democrat and Obama's record, can they..
You got a link to a slanderous headline? I'm lookin, but can't find any. I did find a lot about his fake medical certification, but I'm not sure if that is slander.

Ayn Rand Paul, aka Aqua Buddha, is perfectly capable of "slandering" himself. He's a joke - like his daddy. Nuts don't fall far from the tree.

LW media slander is the least of RW candidates worry ... after they begin the slugfest for the GOP nomination, they'll eat each other alive, and expose every skeleton in every closet.

smears, and our dirty lying Lamesteam media and the leftwing hate sites, that just flat out spreads nothing but shit stirring garbage. They have become an ENEMY to the people in the country who are Republicans, conservatives and Independents.

It's way past time to stand UP THIS. This digging from the bottom of the gutter. I mean vaccinations REALLY..... But come on folks wise up:
You got a link to a slanderous headline? I'm lookin, but can't find any. I did find a lot about his fake medical certification, but I'm not sure if that is slander.

BULLDOG

Don't hold your breath.

Stephanie isn't the only liar in this thread. GHook93 and CrusaderFrank also lied.

Not to mention that none of the three know the definitions of "slander", "liable" or "quotation marks".

SSDD

BULLDOG

Don't hold your breath.

Stephanie isn't the only liar in this thread. GHook93 and CrusaderFrank also lied.

Not to mention that none of the three know the definitions of "slander", "liable" or "quotation marks".

SSDD
Slander is spoke, libel is written and both are a form of defamation. Now back to your red herrings small fry. And no one, but the liberals, are lying about what Rand Paul has said!

The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines." However, what he stated is vaccines are the greatest modern marvel the world has seen and some should be mandatory, but some should be voluntary.

I personally think that most should be mandatory and just a few should be voluntary. Yet don't slander this great man, who would be a great POTUS.

Also it's nice how the people coming out against the anti-vaccine crowd collectively forget that Mr. Obama allowed 10s of thousands of sick and non-vaccinated kids from South of the border come freely across the border and he then disbursed them across the country! I think that is probably the biggest culprit!

“The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I’m a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the small-pox vaccine, for example,” he said. “But you know, for most of our history, they have been voluntary. So I don’t think I’m arguing for anything out of the ordinary. We are arguing for what most of our history has had.”

He added: “I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea. I think they are a good thing, but I think the parent should have some input. The state doesn’t own your children. Parents own the children. And it is an issue of freedom and public health.”
What a stupid issue for any R to touch.

They take every bait the D's throw out.
EXACTLY! Checkers vs Chess...teapers will never learn. Get rid of the tea party and the racists...the GOP can't lose.

BULLDOG

Don't hold your breath.

SSDD
Slander is spoke, libel is written and both are a form of defamation. Now back to your red herrings small fry. And no one, but the liberals, are lying about what Rand Paul has said!
Rand Paul doesn't like Jews...oh, you are a self hating Jew...no concern.

so where is Pauls college transcripts ?

lets see them, RIGHT NOW !

Forum List

Back