Let the Slander of Rand Paul Begin

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines." However, what he stated is vaccines are the greatest modern marvel the world has seen and some should be mandatory, but some should be voluntary.

I personally think that most should be mandatory and just a few should be voluntary. Yet don't slander this great man, who would be a great POTUS.

Also it's nice how the people coming out against the anti-vaccine crowd collectively forget that Mr. Obama allowed 10s of thousands of sick and non-vaccinated kids from South of the border come freely across the border and he then disbursed them across the country! I think that is probably the biggest culprit!

“The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I’m a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the small-pox vaccine, for example,” he said. “But you know, for most of our history, they have been voluntary. So I don’t think I’m arguing for anything out of the ordinary. We are arguing for what most of our history has had.”

He added: “I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea. I think they are a good thing, but I think the parent should have some input. The state doesn’t own your children. Parents own the children. And it is an issue of freedom and public health.”

The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines." However, what he stated is vaccines are the greatest modern marvel the world has seen and some should be mandatory, but some should be voluntary.

I personally think that most should be mandatory and just a few should be voluntary. Yet don't slander this great man, who would be a great POTUS.

Also it's nice how the people coming out against the anti-vaccine crowd collectively forget that Mr. Obama allowed 10s of thousands of sick and non-vaccinated kids from South of the border come freely across the border and he then disbursed them across the country! I think that is probably the biggest culprit!

“The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I’m a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the small-pox vaccine, for example,” he said. “But you know, for most of our history, they have been voluntary. So I don’t think I’m arguing for anything out of the ordinary. We are arguing for what most of our history has had.”

He added: “I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea. I think they are a good thing, but I think the parent should have some input. The state doesn’t own your children. Parents own the children. And it is an issue of freedom and public health.”
What a stupid issue for any R to touch.

They take every bait the D's throw out.

What a stupid issue for any R to touch.

They take every bait the D's throw out.

"bait"??

Link to the bait, please.

:rolleyes:

Progressives, lying?

Wow when has that ever happened

CrusaderFrank
You crack me up. You never think, never consider the content of the OP. You could just type ditto in every one of your posts.

Link to where any media said "Rand Paul is against vaccines."

:link:

“The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I’m a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the small-pox vaccine, for example" -- Rand Paul

smears, and our dirty lying Lamesteam media and the leftwing hate sites, that just flat out spreads nothing but shit stirring garbage. They have become an ENEMY to the people in the country who are Republicans, conservatives and Independents.

It's way past time to stand UP THIS. This digging from the bottom of the gutter. I mean vaccinations REALLY..... But come on folks wise up:
they can't very well run on the Democrat and Obama's record, can they..

Last edited:
The GOP did not learn from the 2012 primaries. The Republican primaries are going to be a backstabbing slimefest all over again.

smears, and our dirty lying Lamesteam media and the leftwing hate sites, that just flat out spreads nothing but shit stirring garbage. They have become an ENEMY to the people in the country who are Republicans, conservatives and Independents.

It's way past time to stand UP THIS

Stephanie

Funny thing is, I almost compared Frank to you because you do the same thing. You just nod your head up and down without ever thinking about actual content.

So, like CrusaderFrank you agree with the OP that

The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines."

:link:

The GOP did not learn from the 2012 primaries. The Republican primaries are going to be a backstabbing slimefest all over again.

But fun to watch some RWs try to blame the left.
"Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, a physician, was less equivocal, telling the conservative radio host Laura Ingraham on Monday that parents should absolutely have a say in whether to vaccinate their children for measles."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/us/politics/measles-proves-delicate-issue-to-gop-field.html

Oops

Uh ... you must have posted the wrong link.

You said you agreed with the OP that the left is "slandering" Paul --
The headlines from the slanderous media is that "Rand Paul is against vaccines."

That's not at all what your links says.

Try again?

Maybe ask Stephanie and GHook93 for help.

:lmao:

"There have been 3 (yes three) verified cases of autism in the Amish, and two of those children were vaccinated. No information is available for the third child, who was likely vaccinated himself. The strong correlation between vaccinations and autism is becoming undeniable, unless you work for the medical establishment, the government, or Big Media. "

New Study Shows The Amish Don t Get Autism And They Don t Get Vaccinations Possible Link - SouthMilwaukeeNOW

Anti-Vaxxers Are Idolizing the Amish Inexplicably - The Atlantic

A viral pseudoscience article claims the Plain People never get sick because they don't get vaccinated. Actually, members of the religious sect are prone to some terrible diseases.

You said, "They don't get vaccinations". Wrong.

The first tip, according to this article, is not getting vaccinated: “In spite of constant pressure from the government, the Amish still refuse to vaccinate.”

Nope. Most Amish parents vaccinate, but even then, the relatively low overall vaccination rate in the community fueled a massive measles outbreak in Ohio’s Amish country earlier this year.

Forum List

Back