Let the Slander of Rand Paul Begin

smears, and our dirty lying Lamesteam media and the leftwing hate sites, that just flat out spreads nothing but shit stirring garbage. They have become an ENEMY to the people in the country who are Republicans, conservatives and Independents.

It's way past time to stand UP THIS. This digging from the bottom of the gutter. I mean vaccinations REALLY..... But come on folks wise up:
they can't very well run on the Democrat and Obama's record, can they..
You got a link to a slanderous headline? I'm lookin, but can't find any. I did find a lot about his fake medical certification, but I'm not sure if that is slander.

BULLDOG

Don't hold your breath.

Stephanie isn't the only liar in this thread. GHook93 and CrusaderFrank also lied.

Not to mention that none of the three know the definitions of "slander", "liable" or "quotation marks".

SSDD
Slander is spoke, libel is written and both are a form of defamation. Now back to your red herrings small fry. And no one, but the liberals, are lying about what Rand Paul has said!

I don't condone lies no matter who tells them. Just so we are clear on exactly what your claim is. What specific lie has been told, and who told it? A link would be helpful here.

His points are hardly out of context when he thinks a biz owner has a right not to serve blacks or a parent is acting reasonably in not getting his/her kid vaccinated.

We used to live in a country where half the people weren't Fascist. and the judge of all mankind.

His points are hardly out of context when he thinks a biz owner has a right not to serve blacks or a parent is acting reasonably in not getting his/her kid vaccinated.

We used to live in a country where half the people weren't Fascist. and the judge of all mankind.

You are right. Isn't it a shame that the right wing has done that?

Forum List

Back