Let the Excuses Begin

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Democrats were clearly out of touch with reality in Wisconsin and despite the absurd recall, wasted millions, and union thuggery nothing changed..............

Now its time to hear the same old delusionary tales of oppression, disenfranchisement and bought elections from leftist retards........

A good day for the people and workers of Wisconsin

Heck, they had the excuses ready before the defeat. Now they're working on spending even more money, the people of Wisconsin don't have, still going after Walker. They don't understand the people voted TWICE for this Governor. Sore losers just cannot admit they lost so now they're gonna spend $ trying to charge him with some bogus "criminal" bull.

Walker won AGAIN, give it up and move on to the next election. The people of the state of Wisconsin have spoken. I don't care how much money anyone poured into the election..........in the end the decision was made in the voting booth, not on national TV.

What's the matter? Did your Walker victory not have enough satisfaction? Is it not enough to win, the other has to lose? Some of you people have no class, now it's time hear tales democratic gloating and classlessness.

As I prediced elsewhere, they attributed the loss to Walker's contributions from out of state. Like people can't make up their minds without being told what to think. WHich is what Democrats do.

What's the matter? Did your Walker victory not have enough satisfaction? Is it not enough to win, the other has to lose? Some of you people have no class, now it's time hear tales democratic gloating and classlessness.

Intoxicated already?

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

I have not devoted any more than a handful of posts on the subject of the Walker recall since I have not actually been that interested but you people woke up this morning in a pretty nasty mood in spite of a victory.

As I prediced elsewhere, they attributed the loss to Walker's contributions from out of state. Like people can't make up their minds without being told what to think. WHich is what Democrats do.

So, money isn't speech? Why all the hoopla about the attempt to limit money, if it really doesn't mean anything? Once again you seem to shoot from the hip without thinking about what you're saying. :eusa_eh:

Time for the people of Wis to move on.

They got the type of leadership that money can buy.

If they wanted different leadership, they (Dems) should have spent more money.

I used to think that if you gave a political party enough rope, that they would hang themselves. I no longer believe that. Money is everything now. Message and ideas are done. Spend enough money and you can convince people of anything.

Isn't it pretty cool how that works?

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on classlessness. Until one side finally leads the way out of it, both ends are guilty.

Time for the people of Wis to move on.

They got the type of leadership that money can buy.

If they wanted different leadership, they (Dems) should have spent more money.

I used to think that if you gave a political party enough rope, that they would hang themselves. I no longer believe that. Money is everything now. Message and ideas are done. Spend enough money and you can convince people of anything.

Isn't it pretty cool how that works?

You didn't cry like a little bitch when Obama had so much money in '08 that he bought half-hour primetime blocks for his informercials on all the major networks, did you?

Hypocrite, much?

:lol:

LOL!

How does money exactly buy leadership? That's basically saying that people are dumb in the state of Wisconsin and can not make a choice on their own. Are you saying that voters were bought off to vote for Walker?

I'm still waiting to hear "reasoning" behind all those 99%ers who obviously didn't toe the Democrat line, and voted for Walker.

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on classlessness. Until one side finally leads the way out of it, both ends are guilty.

I know that's right but it was just kind of disheartening to wake up to so much shameless mean-spirited gloating this morning that is still somehow curiously devoid of optimism that I had to say something.

I have not devoted any more than a handful of posts on the subject of the Walker recall since I have not actually been that interested but you people woke up this morning in a pretty nasty mood in spite of a victory.

Probably because they realize that the Senate Republicans made Romney's election even more of an uphill battle, yesterday.

I noticed the excuses that the Obama folks gave for him not showing up.

They said that they were afraid of his prestige taking a hit.

Regardless of whatever image they may project about him, Obama doesn't like hanging with losers. He wants to be in the middle of all of the magic, and a losing effort is like Kryptonite to him.

The Wis recall was a loser from the beginning because they didn't have a legitimate mandate. They just wanted their way and they didn't have the support of the people of the state.

Probably because they realize that the Senate Republicans made Romney's election even more of an uphill battle, yesterday.

Sounds like a rationalization.

This has a tendency to snowball. Winning tends to breed more winning. This makes the left look like they can be beat......and many of these folks that thought voting for a 3rd party may not do so because conservatism isn't all that bad, maybe even pretty good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back