Let the Excuses Begin

Heck, they had the excuses ready before the defeat. Now they're working on spending even more money, the people of Wisconsin don't have, still going after Walker. They don't understand the people voted TWICE for this Governor. Sore losers just cannot admit they lost so now they're gonna spend $ trying to charge him with some bogus "criminal" bull.

Walker won AGAIN, give it up and move on to the next election. The people of the state of Wisconsin have spoken. I don't care how much money anyone poured into the election..........in the end the decision was made in the voting booth, not on national TV.

Actually, Walker is probably going to jail, he's been caught in so many dodgy deals.

But the Democrats have flipped the Senate, and will probably retake the house on Obama's coat-tails in November, so Walker's reign of terror against working folks is done.

I noticed the excuses that the Obama folks gave for him not showing up.

They said that they were afraid of his prestige taking a hit.

Regardless of whatever image they may project about him, Obama doesn't like hanging with losers. He wants to be in the middle of all of the magic, and a losing effort is like Kryptonite to him.

The Wis recall was a loser from the beginning because they didn't have a legitimate mandate. They just wanted their way and they didn't have the support of the people of the state.

Walker survived because a lot of people thought that it was an abuse of the recall procedure.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And the Dems still flipped the Senate.

Heck, they had the excuses ready before the defeat. Now they're working on spending even more money, the people of Wisconsin don't have, still going after Walker. They don't understand the people voted TWICE for this Governor. Sore losers just cannot admit they lost so now they're gonna spend $ trying to charge him with some bogus "criminal" bull.

Walker won AGAIN, give it up and move on to the next election. The people of the state of Wisconsin have spoken. I don't care how much money anyone poured into the election..........in the end the decision was made in the voting booth, not on national TV.

Actually, Walker is probably going to jail, he's been caught in so many dodgy deals.

But the Democrats have flipped the Senate, and will probably retake the house on Obama's coat-tails in November, so Walker's reign of terror against working folks is done.

If you say so Sparky......lol

Excuse number... Hell, I'm losing count.

You stupid fuking rethugs.

IF money does not buy elections, why the hell was the money spent?

Are you saying that the people of Wis. were not able to make a voting decision without hundreds of millions of dollars spent on ads? Is that what you think.

You think Citizens United won't make a difference. Why was it fought for. Money does not buy elections, it just helps a lot. Right?

As to Obama spending billions. If you all didn't want Obama elected in 08, you should have outspent him.

It is your own cheap ass fault that you couldn't raise enough money to defeat him in '08.

But will you all make that mistake again is the question.

And talk about "butt hurt". I have had to listen to you assholes whine and bitch ever since Obama was elected. And he was elected, so deal with it. If you all would pull your heads out of your ass, maybe it wouldn't hurt so much.

Are you saying that the people of Wis. were not able to make a voting decision without hundreds of millions of dollars spent on ads? Is that what you think.

You think Citizens United won't make a difference. Why was it fought for. Money does not buy elections, it just helps a lot. Right?

As to Obama spending billions. If you all didn't want Obama elected in 08, you should have outspent him.

It is your own cheap ass fault that you couldn't raise enough money to defeat him in '08.

And talk about "butt hurt". I have had to listen to you assholes whine and bitch ever since Obama was elected. And he was elected, so deal with it. If you all would pull your heads out of your ass, maybe it wouldn't hurt so much.

Indeed, if only dems could have gotten their word out and been heard !!!!!!!!! lol

I notice how both parties are just fine when money and influence buy them an election, not so much when it buys the election for the other guys.

Until we deal with the issue as a whole, the problem will continue.

It's all about the money from now on, questions of platform or plan are secondary to how many billionaires vote for you with big piles of cash. I do not think there is a solution, they just spent decades getting things like this and they are not going to let the rabble mess it up with calls for transparency and balance.

Tissue, asswipe?

I noticed the excuses that the Obama folks gave for him not showing up.

They said that they were afraid of his prestige taking a hit.

Regardless of whatever image they may project about him, Obama doesn't like hanging with losers. He wants to be in the middle of all of the magic, and a losing effort is like Kryptonite to him.

The Wis recall was a loser from the beginning because they didn't have a legitimate mandate. They just wanted their way and they didn't have the support of the people of the state.

Obama doesn't care about the people of Wisconsin, he doesn't care about who wins as long as he does. He didn't want to be "involved" in a loss?? Why the h*ll didn't he support the guy that supported him??

Everyone knows he let his party down and the Unions know he threw them under the bus to save his own butt. He could have let some of his money handlers support this recall effort but his own selfishness prevented him from doing the honorable thing.

It is and always will be about Obama, not the people of any state. :doubt:

I notice how both parties are just fine when money and influence buy them an election, not so much when it buys the election for the other guys.

It's all about the money from now on, questions of platform or plan are secondary to how many billionaires vote for you with big piles of cash. I do not think there is a solution, they just spent decades getting things like this and they are not going to let the rabble mess it up with calls for transparency and balance.

If you don't like to watch the ads, turn off the TV.

I think there's a solution, getting money out of politics as much as possible, but I'm not holding my breath. The zealots are happy with the way things are. I don't know how to get from here to there.

Thanks for saying nothing, once again!

So says The Master of Nothing! Claiming copyright? :lol:

I think there's a solution, getting money out of politics as much as possible

Thanks, great sage.

Would you say the solution to all the sucky wars on earth is 'world peace'?

:lol:

I think there's a solution, getting money out of politics as much as possible, but I'm not holding my breath. The zealots are happy with the way things are. I don't know how to get from here to there.

Well all that money they spent should stimulate the economy, right?? I'm with you, small donations from individuals should be the only contributions considered.

Just think how many homes could have been saved, how many jobs could have been created and how many meals that money could have bought families that have been out of work for over two years?? It's a shame we are OK with politicians just wasting that kind of money when our debt is looming out of control.

Maybe we should do matching funds. If you support a candidate with $, you have to match what you gave to bring down the debt. :)

If you say so Sparky......lol

Look up "Scott Walker John Doe" investigation. Walker's in trouble.

He survived because the Kochsuckers outspent the oppossition 8-1, and people thought it was an abuse of the recall system.

But Walker is pretty much radioactive at this point. 18% of people who said they were against the recall still plan to vote for Obama come November.

It was the money, the disenfranchisement, the confusing ballots, the voting machines.........

It was DIEBOLD and DUBYA'S fault !!!!!!!!

Workers of the World Unite !

I think there's a solution, getting money out of politics as much as possible

Thanks, great sage.

I think there's a solution, getting money out of politics as much as possible.

Thanks, great sage.

Then just expect more of the same, because money corrupts both sides.

Forum List

Back