Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

Democrats believe Trump should be impeached for doing his job.
This tells you all you need to know.
His job is NOT looking for dirt from other countries to help him in our election
but his job as POTUS is to root out corruption where ever it lays its ugly head,,,
The president's job is to put the country before himself.
The president is using the power of his office to serve himself.
The president's job is to set policy to ensure the laws are implemented, but not to enforce the laws himself. That task must be delegated to the appropriate agency.
bsgij8ruhwr31.jpg

and by rootin out corruption he is putting the country first,,,not his fault the guy wants to run for office, nor is it his fault your guy is corrupt,,,
That a good one Trump rooting out corruption of a candidate for president while the scumbag hides all info proving he's a lying crook

thanks for your opinion,,,

He wasn't "looking" for corruption (we have an entire agency that does that which he didn't use).
He was ENGAGING in it
Hitting the sauce early, or did you ever stop last night?
Trump did NOTHING illegal.
His job is NOT looking for dirt from other countries to help him in our election
but his job as POTUS is to root out corruption where ever it lays its ugly head,,,
Then let the POS fumigate the WH and his office

you sound scared,,,

Hitting the sauce early, or did you ever stop last night?
Trump did NOTHING illegal.

you sound scared,,,
Scared ??? No, doing outrageously well in the market and only bad health issues would scare me BUT the president disgusts me

The president's job is to set policy to ensure the laws are implemented, but not to enforce the laws himself. That task must be delegated to the appropriate agency.
bsgij8ruhwr31.jpg

and by rootin out corruption he is putting the country first,,,not his fault the guy wants to run for office, nor is it his fault your guy is corrupt,,,
That a good one Trump rooting out corruption of a candidate for president while the scumbag hides all info proving he's a lying crook

Well why do you think he's hiding everything including witnesses?

you sound scared,,,
Scared ??? No, doing outrageously well in the market and only bad health issues would scare me BUT the president disgusts me
he disgusts me too, but that doesnt mean its not his job,,,

bsgij8ruhwr31.jpg

for example???

bsgij8ruhwr31.jpg

for example???
all those subpoenas issued to people he refuses to let testify the original calls to Ukraine president his tax returns,his bank records He's afraid to even show his college grades

for example???
all those subpoenas issued to people he refuses to let testify the original calls to Ukraine president his tax returns,his bank records He's afraid to even show his college grades
just because you want something doesnt mean hes required to give it to you,,,and why should he after Obama set the precedent that its none of your business,,,
and if I were him especially after the russia collusion hoax I would tell you to go fuck yourself too,

for example???

Those were NOT subpoenas, just letters from the Chairmen of the Intelligence and Judiciary committees that have no weight under the law. The Dems have not even allowed votes in a committee and therefore cannot issue subpoenas. Real subpoenas that is. How about you tell us all about how cooperative Obama was when the GOP held the house and Senate, hmm? Trump has been far more open and transparent than Obama ever was.

for example???

Those were NOT subpoenas, just letters from the Chairmen of the Intelligence and Judiciary committees that have no weight under the law. The Dems have not even allowed votes in a committee and therefore cannot issue subpoenas. Real subpoenas that is. How about you tell us all about how cooperative Obama was when the GOP held the house and Senate, hmm? Trump has been far more open and transparent than Obama ever was.
Cooperative???? Do you need a refresher into what McConnell said when Obama became president ?? You wanted cooperation from Obama after that POS said he wanted to tear down Obamas presidency??

for example???

Cooperative???? Do you need a refresher into what McConnell said when Obama became president ?? You wanted cooperation from Obama after that POS said he wanted to tear down Obamas presidency??
Do you listen to yourself at all when you tell us you expect the President to cooperate with the Democrats?

for example???
just because you want something doesnt mean hes required to give it to you,,,and why should he after Obama set the precedent that its none of your business,,,
and if I were him especially after the russia collusion hoax I would tell you to go fuck yourself too,
You still believe russia didn't help Trump in the election ?? Think trump and you republicans here are the only ones who don't know that

for example???

Do you listen to yourself at all when you tell us you expect the President to cooperate with the Democrats?
Just let the moron follow the law and stop trying to be King

for example???

Just let the moron follow the law and stop trying to be King
So... no, you don't.
Thanks.

for example???

How many subpoenas have they actually served so far? The Chairs have that power even without the supposed special power of the inquisit....ops, I mean inquiry. Subpoenas take along time to resolve. Hell they just got some documents related to the ATF debacle called fast-n-furious after a subpoena fight.

for example???
You still believe russia didn't help Trump in the election ?? Think trump and you republicans here are the only ones who don't know that
I've seen no proof of it,,,,,and I'm not a republican,,,they disgust me only slightly less than democrats, thats why I never vote for either,,,

speaking of collusion,, what do you say about all the evidence coming out that the DNC colluded with ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election??

The Dems have not even allowed votes in a committee and therefore cannot issue subpoenas.

In 2015 Republicans changed the House Rules to give Committee Chairs subpoena power. So in reality the issue of a vote in regards to that power is moot. Thank Darrel Issa.

How about you tell us all about how cooperative Obama was when the GOP held the house and Senate, hmm?

How many times did Obama justify this "blanket immunity" thing and refuse to let anyone testify or release any documents?

In order for your name calling to have any impact, you should first understand what you are saying. You don't.

Stop drinking and turning your brain into mush and maybe you can figure it out.

Oh Really?

Tell us again what a great strategic thing the Maginot Line was Skippy.'

Ghead

I never claimed it was. That is how stupid you are! You make shit up as you go like a true libtard!
What you did... you stupid fuck... was claim that Saudi Arabia had all of their air defenses on the Yemeni border and none looking east to Iran and you thought this was normal.

If they did ( which I highly doubt and which you couldn’t actually substantiate) that is the kind of stupid strategic mistake that the Maginot Line was.

And you claim to be some high level military type. God help is if that’s true

for example???
I've seen no proof of it,,,,,and I'm not a republican,,,they disgust me only slightly less than democrats, thats why I never vote for either,,,

speaking of collusion,, what do you say about all the evidence coming out that the DNC colluded with ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election??
haven't seen any of it Must be all the fake news around I will say you do get points for not being a republican

Forum List

Back