Lessons from the Buffalo shooting.

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
It wasnt easy to find, but i eventually found a link to the shooters GoPro video. I can usually watch violent videos without getting nightmares, so long as it isnt a kid or animals getting hurt, but I have to admit that this one was pretty brutal. The callousness of the attack was shocking.

He starts by pulling up to the front of the store. He steps out of his car and instantly murders a woman walking to her car, along with 3 or 4 other black people at the front of the store. Then as he walks towards the front door, he shoots through the window. This is the part where i learned a valuable lesson. The people inside responded to those shots through the window by laying on the floor and staying low. It was a fatal mistake. When he walked inside, he executed those people laying on the floor with ease. Some people tried to use the isles to hide behind, but that too was a mistake. He just quickly walked through the place while everyone was frozen with fear. It was literally shooting fish in a barrel.

The video ends when he is about to shoot a cashier who was laying on the ground in his checkout isle. Just as he is about to shoot, the person screams "no please", or something like that, then the shooter realizes that the cashier is white. His response was sooo weird. He says "Oh, sorry!", then he moves on and the video ends. The tone of his voice was sincerely apologetic. He felt bad for scaring the white guy, yet he had just executed multiple people John Wick style., as in when he wounded someone and they fell to the ground, he walked up and head shot them. He literally "double tapped" every victim.

The lesson i learned from watching this video is, do not try to hide if there is a mass shooter in a store. You immediately run for the back and find and exit. Every store has a back exit.

It wasnt easy to find, but i eventually found a link to the shooters GoPro video. I can usually watch violent videos without getting nightmares, so long as it isnt a kid or animals getting hurt, but I have to admit that this one was pretty brutal. The callousness of the attack was shocking.

He starts by pulling up to the front of the store. He steps out of his car and instantly murders a woman walking to her car, along with 3 or 4 other black people at the front of the store. Then as he walks towards the front door, he shoots through the window. This is the part where i learned a valuable lesson. The people inside responded to those shots through the window by laying on the floor and staying low. It was a fatal mistake. When he walked inside, he executed those people laying on the floor with ease. Some people tried to use the isles to hide behind, but that too was a mistake. He just quickly walked through the place while everyone was frozen with fear. It was literally shooting fish in a barrel.

The video ends when he is about to shoot a cashier who was laying on the ground in his checkout isle. Just as he is about to shoot, the person screams "no please", or something like that, then the shooter realizes that the cashier is white. His response was sooo weird. He says "Oh, sorry!", then he moves on and the video ends. The tone of his voice was sincerely apologetic. He felt bad for scaring the white guy, yet he had just executed multiple people John Wick style., as in when he wounded someone and they fell to the ground, he walked up and head shot them. He literally "double tapped" every victim.

The lesson i learned from watching this video is, do not try to hide if there is a mass shooter in a store. You immediately run for the back and find and exit. Every store has a back exit.
People need to cower in their homes and go absolutely nowhere

If one innocent person had a gun there, it would have been a much different story.
How so?

Several shots were fired by the market’s security guard Aaron Salter, a former police officer who has retired from the Buffalo police force, the commissioner said. However, the bullet hit Payton’s bulletproof vest and had no effect. The gunman then shot dead the guard and went inside the store — killing more victims.

How so?

Several shots were fired by the market’s security guard Aaron Salter, a former police officer who has retired from the Buffalo police force, the commissioner said. However, the bullet hit Payton’s bulletproof vest and had no effect. The gunman then shot dead the guard and went inside the store — killing more victims.
I wasnt aware of that. Im sure that shooting at him at least slowed his progress. Imagine if 2 or 3 people had a gun.

America continues to unravel one thread at a bloodsoaked time.
And it is due to no effective leadership in a corrupt Banana Republic state of being.

No he was a right wing, racist.
And the guard who allegedly returned fire (doubtful) is a terrible shot.

Seriously, I do not believe for one goddamn motherfucking second there was a guard there with a gun shooting back. Do you know how much damage a bullet wound to a vest does? It's pretty much knocks you down on the ground and not the wind out of me. This would've been over and done with Harry been shot.

Nah. I call serious mass of bullshit.

Lessons from the Buffalo shooting​

Don't try to re-engineer the demographics of a nation just to increase your chances of winning elections by bringing in millions of undesirable minorities without expecting some people here to blow their tops having gotten fed up with corrupt government meddling and start shooting at some of those minorities. People DIED because democrats put politics ahead of people once again.

And the guard who allegedly returned fire (doubtful) is a terrible shot.
Yea Steven Segal, you would've dropped him. Did you not read the part where it said he was wearing a bullet proof vest.
Seriously, I do not believe for one goddamn motherfucking second there was a guard there with a gun shooting back. Do you know how much damage a bullet wound to a vest does? It's pretty much knocks you down on the ground and not the wind out of me. This would've been over and done with Harry been shot.

Nah. I call serious mass of bullshit.
It's easy for you to call bullshit when you wasn't there and you weren't being shot at.

This is going to sound complimentary, but I dont mean it to be. That kid was lethal like a pro. It was like a movie or video game. He was calm and measured with his shots, yet still quick and very accurate. He double tapped people who were already dead on the first shot. His insanity kept him calm. He even said something as he was reloading (cant remember what it was exactly), something to the effect of "ok, reloading now, keep calm". He was kind of calming himself with his own words. That dude was a psycho and deadly as fuck with a gun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back