Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

I didn't realize you could mail order sperm. She shouldn't have bought sperm off of Ebay. Is there a lesbian fertility ritual? How sad it is for the little girl to be raised by racist black man haters. If it were not for the child this story would be humorous. As it is, it is really sad.

rikurzhen said:
You can do a lot with sperm. Here's a cookbook.

images

Ewwwww.

Whoever wrote that book has GOT to be an Aleister Crowley follower.

Getting back to the story, I do believe she, or even a hetero married couple where in the same mistake of the sperm bank were made, would have the right to sue the sperm bank for their error, if they were not given what they paid for...in which the sperm of a white male, is what they requested....and whether the hetero couple or the lesbian couple were racist or not racist, or families were racist or not racist, should not even be a factor....the sperm bank did not deliver what their customer purchased.

Simple as that....

Getting back to the story, I do believe she, or even a hetero married couple where in the same mistake of the sperm bank were made, would have the right to sue the sperm bank for their error, if they were not given what they paid for...in which the sperm of a white male, is what they requested....and whether the hetero couple or the lesbian couple were racist or not racist, or families were racist or not racist, should not even be a factor....the sperm bank did not deliver what their customer purchased.

Simple as that....

I would agree if they had left the whole racist thing out. You are right, they did not get the service they requested.

Now what they are entitled to for the error is another story. To me, they get a refund for the cost of the sperm, no "emotional damage" claims, not claims of the bank having to pay for the kid's upbringing.

If they really can't stand the thought of a mixed race baby, they should put it up for adoption.

As the future father of mixed race children (my fiance is Indian/Bengali, I'm Irish/Italian) their proposed reason for suing makes me sick.

Simple as that....

I would agree if they had left the whole racist thing out. You are right, they did not get the service they requested.

Now what they are entitled to for the error is another story. To me, they get a refund for the cost of the sperm, no "emotional damage" claims, not claims of the bank having to pay for the kid's upbringing.

If they really can't stand the thought of a mixed race baby, they should put it up for adoption.

As the future father of mixed race children (my fiance is Indian/Bengali, I'm Irish/Italian) their proposed reason for suing makes me sick.
Well, they could probably also fairly get something for the 9 months of the recipient for carrying the child that was the result of that which was not what she paid for, and the risk she took with her life during said pregnancy....and who even knows what else.....

I have not read the article or any article in full on this other than a quick skim....

But, legally....I do believe she could win her case, including the further consequences as a result of this sperm bank error that she claims has damaged her life, even though I agree with you on how sickening and how racist this all seems and is, imo!!!

But....the sperm banks error did NOT end with simply handing their customer the wrong bag of merchandise, and all that needs to be done is give a refund, (once the bag is returned, which is impossible).... 9 months of pregnancy and a lifetime is connected to the error... most would count their blessing that they were able to have a child!!! But, from a legal perspective, I think this couple has a case...and could win it....maybe not to the financila degree that they may want and expect, but on the grounds of just not getting what they wanted and paid for, that would affect the rest of their lives.

Simple as that....

Well, they could probably also fairly get something for the 9 months of the recipient for carrying the child that was the result of that which was not what she paid for, and the risk she took with her life during said pregnancy....and who even knows what else.....

I have not read the article or any article in full on this other than a quick skim....

But, legally....I do believe she could win her case, including the further consequences as a result of this sperm bank error that she claims has damaged her life, even though I agree with you on how sickening and how racist this all seems and is, imo!!!

But....the sperm banks error did NOT end with simply handing their customer the wrong bag of merchandise, and all that needs to be done is give a refund, (once the bag is returned, which is impossible).... 9 months of pregnancy and a lifetime is connected to the error... most would count their blessing that they were able to have a child!!! But, from a legal perspective, I think this couple has a case...and could win it....maybe not to the financila degree that they may want and expect, but on the grounds of just not getting what they wanted and paid for, that would affect the rest of their lives.

If they are so damaged by the kid being part black, then they should give him/her up for adoption. To me, saying "this kid is ruining my life unless you pay for it" is asking for your cake, and eating it too.

Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

Now imagine how cheated that baby is going to feel when she realizes that her mother violated her human rights by taking away her right to know her father.

I have no sympathy for this human rights violator. Why can't I ever get called for jury duty on cases like this?

A white lesbian mother is suing a Chicago sperm bank after she claims she was mistakenly sent a black man's sperm and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Cook County, Illinois, Ms Cramblett says Midwest Sperm Bank sent her several vials of a black man's sperm by mistake because the clinic keeps paper records and accidentally transposed numbers on her order.

The couple had specifically chosen a white donor to be the father of their child.
I hope this violates some civil rights law - imagine - shopping for a father on the basis of race. Every liberal on this board keeps telling me that it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. She should have her case thrown out of court and be labeled a racist for wanting to have sperm from a white man.
If the couple had documented it wanted a white father and that was a guarantee with the sperm bank, then the couple has every right to sue, I would think.

What I don't understand is how and why they didn't come to love their fetus enough to wish to keep the precious daughter, regardless of possible future UNKNOWN consequences. If they are so shallow and do not wish this child, then I hope someone takes this baby and rears her with love and acceptance. What a sad situation.

Maybe the baby will help solve the race problems in her family.

But if she ordered white sperm and got black sperm then she has every right to sue.

:lmao:

I do feel sorry for that child. The child deserves better.
Amen to this. Its bad enough that she wasn't going to have both a mom and a dad in her life, but now the one who brought her into the world isn't happy with the kind of baby that they have brought into the world. To me, if a person wants a baby bad enough, it shouldn't matter to them what kind of baby that it is.

God bless you and the little girl always!!!

Holly

Isn't it a crime to discriminate against sperm on the basis of race, creed, religion or ethnic origin?

It's a hate crime and racial profiling, all things the 'Rainbow Coalition' abhors. Homosexuals and all Democrats should be barred from specifying race and ethnic origin re sperm banks and the like. This woman should be seized by the PC Police and sent to a re-education camp and do hard labor for a couple of decades until she admits her crime against humanity and suitably punished for her bigotry.

Absolutely no way she should be allowed to sue over this, and not only that, she should be hit for child support payments when she dumps the kids in favor of a different color of fashion accessory, along with paying all future consequences of this kid's actions and therapies as a result of her indulgent whim, be it psychotherapy or prison, whatever the case may be.

Last edited:
This may be the strangest thing I've ever read on this board.

Now let me do a basic recap

A person living a non traditional lifestyle gets pregnant in a non traditional way and is pissed to have a non traditional child.

The only thing that is being done in a traditional manner is the way we traditionally settle arguments.

Sue the bastards.

My head hurts just thinking about all this idiocy.

Simple as that....
That's racist.

Maybe the baby will help solve the race problems in her family.

But if she ordered white sperm and got black sperm then she has every right to sue.
In order to sue and expect to win one must prove damages.

What are the damages for a racist white lesbian biatch?

That the brothers might think she's into Brown-sugar?

That people might think she's a mud-shark?

That future girlfriends might look down at her?

Jesus, what a bunch of racists!!!!

:hmpf:

Stupid lesbian, doesn't she know that race is a social construction. She's suing a sperm bank for some imaginary bogus reason. Race doesn't exist except in the minds of racists. How insulting to feel cheated or harmed by having a black baby.

Now imagine how cheated that baby is going to feel when she realizes that her mother violated her human rights by taking away her right to know her father.

I have no sympathy for this human rights violator. Why can't I ever get called for jury duty on cases like this?

A white lesbian mother is suing a Chicago sperm bank after she claims she was mistakenly sent a black man's sperm and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

Jennifer Cramblett, 36, claims the mistake has caused her stress and anguish because her family is racist and she lives in a small, all-white Uniontown in northeast Ohio.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Cook County, Illinois, Ms Cramblett says Midwest Sperm Bank sent her several vials of a black man's sperm by mistake because the clinic keeps paper records and accidentally transposed numbers on her order.

The couple had specifically chosen a white donor to be the father of their child.
I hope this violates some civil rights law - imagine - shopping for a father on the basis of race. Every liberal on this board keeps telling me that it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of race. She should have her case thrown out of court and be labeled a racist for wanting to have sperm from a white man.

Ok, ok, hold the bus for a minute

How in the name of god is she gonna prove this?

Did she keep some of the jizz, just in case?

How can she prove that she didn't actually go out and bone some black guy and is using this to cover it up?

My lord, what a mess

Simple as that....

She was racially discriminating when she was shopping. Liberals tells me that it's illegal to racially discriminate. She should be blind to race when she is in the marketplace. She had to use roads and other public infrastructure to get to her sperm bank, so she's not allowed to discriminate on the basis of race.

another meeting of the gays are ickey club in all it's homophobic splendor..
she loves her daughter and has said nothing about giving her up.
the sperm bank fucked up! end of story.

Forum List

Back