Lesbian Sues Sperm Bank Because She Gave Birth To Black Baby

another meeting of the gays are ickey club in all it's homophobic splendor..
she loves her daughter and has said nothing about giving her up.
the sperm bank fucked up! end of story.

Race is just a social construction. When she sees a black daughter that's just her racism seeing something imaginary that doesn't exist. Then she has the gall to actually sue for some imaginary harm.

Yes, it is all very messed up...with the sperm bank admitting making the error, and this woman's family for being messed up in a major way.....

But it goes deeper...she believes her daughter is at a disadvantage for being partially black....that her daughter will not have the easy, good life, that she thought she would have, as a pure Caucasian child would....

Is she right? Will life be harder for her daughter, in this world that we live in, just because of her skin color?

Funny stuff until I read the article. Some of you monkeys are dumber than a fence post.

Woman sues sperm bank after racial mix-up - CNN.com

Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN.

Last week, Cramblett sued Midwest Sperm Bank with the goal to force them to change the policies that led to the mix-up and to obtain the funds her family needs to receive ongoing counseling and relocate to a more diverse community.

I applaud them for what they are doing. At least they are learning how to care for a child that will be perceived as being Black/African-American.

Ms Cramblett she has 'limited cultural competency relative to African-Americans' and worries that her daughter Payton will not be accepted in her hometown of Uniontown.
'Jennifer lives each day with fears, anxieties and uncertainty about her future and Payton's future,' according to the lawsuit.
Ms Cramblett, the assistant manager of an AT&T store, said she and her partner Amanda Zinkon love their daughter, who is now two years old, but say they must now consider moving to a more diverse community

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776489/White-lesbian-mother-sues-sperm-bank-gave-birth-mixed-race-baby-sent-black-man-s-sperm.html#ixzz3F1grys9M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LOL

Yes, it is all very messed up...with the sperm bank admitting making the error, and this woman's family for being messed up in a major way.....

But it goes deeper...she believes her daughter is at a disadvantage for being partially black....that her daughter will not have the easy, good life, that she thought she would have, as a pure Caucasian child would....

Is she right? Will life be harder for her daughter, in this world that we live in, just because of her skin color?
Oh no! The mulatto daughter of a lesbian couple? They could part the Red Sea in the eyes of liberals. She has a future as a host of an MSNBC program.

I didn't realize you could mail order sperm. She shouldn't have bought sperm off of Ebay. Is there a lesbian fertility ritual? How sad it is for the little girl to be raised by racist black man haters. If it were not for the child this story would be humorous. As it is, it is really sad.

rikurzhen said:
You can do a lot with sperm. Here's a cookbook.

images

Ewwwww.

Whoever wrote that book has GOT to be an Aleister Crowley follower.

Or big fan of cream of sumyunguy soup...

I heard about it then I saw it on the news. AS soon as I saw her ugly bulldike face I knew the rest of the story. I don't laugh often but I did when she said she was suing for the stigma the of narrowminded town. That's a special kind of stupid. Stigma would be someone else's problem but I guess they are at the same time open to the lesbos having a kid? And what about that poor kid when she grows up and finds out her hatefilled mom sued on account of her? IQ tests should be given as a requirement to the procedure.

If the couple had documented it wanted a white father and that was a guarantee with the sperm bank, then the couple has every right to sue, I would think.

What I don't understand is how and why they didn't come to love their fetus enough to wish to keep the precious daughter, regardless of possible future UNKNOWN consequences. If they are so shallow and do not wish this child, then I hope someone takes this baby and rears her with love and acceptance. What a sad situation.
The clinic admitted to making a mistake so she will win a suit BUT she doesn't have to go around the media shooting her mouth off about it. It isn't the town's problem or America's problem, she's trying to turn it in to some social cause. She's either a racist or a scammer. Or both.

I didn't realize you could mail order sperm. She shouldn't have bought sperm off of Ebay. Is there a lesbian fertility ritual? How sad it is for the little girl to be raised by racist black man haters. If it were not for the child this story would be humorous. As it is, it is really sad.

rikurzhen said:

images

the shartquinox said:
Ewwwww.

uncensored2008 said:

Yup.

Right up Crowley's alley, that. :thup:

Oh no! The mulatto daughter of a lesbian couple? They could part the Red Sea in the eyes of liberals. She has a future as a host of an MSNBC program.

One day this kid will be the perfect Democratic Presidential candidate.

rikurzhen said:

images

the shartquinox said:
Ewwwww.

uncensored2008 said:

Yup.

image.jpg

What did Crowley ever do to you...?

Last edited:
another meeting of the gays are ickey club in all it's homophobic splendor..
she loves her daughter and has said nothing about giving her up.
the sperm bank fucked up! end of story.

Not the end of the story at all

She will need to prove that it was the sperm from the clinic, and not from a one night stand with a black man.

That could be difficult.

Will be interesting to follow this

rikurzhen said:

images

the shartquinox said:
Ewwwww.

uncensored2008 said:

frater sharterabo said:
Yup.

goddess_ashtara said:
image.jpg

What did Crowley ever do to you...?​

Huh?

He ain't done nuttin' to me, dear: was just makin' an observation was all.

You know what I said about him is 100% true, too.

Tell me it ain't.

Of course it will. Hopefully her parents start prepping her early so she doesn't notice it.

Forum List

Back