Hannah Graham's Alleged Abductor - Serial Killer?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
jesse-leroy-matthew-jr.jpg

He's now been linked to 5 other abductions and murder.
Report U.Va. abduction suspect Jesse Matthew Jr. also linked to 2009 disappearance - CBS News

Here's another link for you liberals who will undoubtedly attack the source.
Investigators examine possible connection between Jesse Matthew Jr. and murdered woman found on mountain WTVR.com

Last edited:
Black serial killers are not as common as whites, but they do exist-

Wayne Williams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The ^ most infamous, but not alone. I also think Kermit Gosnel fits the mold.

And these two assholes here:

Beltway sniper attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I reside somewhere in their hunting grounds and open carried my .45 until they were caught. Imagine being terrified just to fill up your car. It was really scary.

There is probably an equal number by percentage of black/white serial killers, the thing is there are so fewer blacks compared to whites by percentage.
Serial killing also is a game that requires a heightened intellect. Most black criminals are impulsive, lacking self control, and are disorganized mentally. That's why you see as many white freaks as you do.

martybegan said:
There is probably an equal number by percentage of black/white serial killers, the thing is there are so fewer blacks compared to whites by percentage.

pennywise said:
Serial killing also is a game that requires a heightened intellect. Most black criminals are impulsive, lacking self control, and are disorganized mentally. That's why you see as many white freaks as you do.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Uh oh.

You're gonna get some sharts for this post, bro. :laugh:

martybegan said:

pennywise said:

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Uh oh.

You're gonna get some sharts for this post, bro. :laugh:
All true, my friend. :afro:

Apparently this guy was a real pig too. Witnesses say he was openly touching women inappropriately, and was trying to put his hand on Hannah's thighs.

You are using one type of serial killer, the organized one as an example. Disorganized ones are often of below average intelligence.

You are using one type of serial killer, the organized one as an example. Disorganized ones are often of below average intelligence.

Yes, and they usually are less successful. Their impulsive nature makes them easier to catch, so they tend not to collect as many scalps and thereby tend not rise to the level of a Gacy or Dahmer, yet they excel at everyday criminal activities. The frontal lobe is inadequate.

This TD was not a Black professional NFL/NBA multi millionaire so he couldn't buy any 'snow-bunnies' so he had to instead go out and rape them then murder them.
Let us all know when the next time a White man goes on a raping/killing spree targeted at Black women. Don't hold your breath. LOL

Last edited:
Weren't the liberals proclaiming this guy's innocence a few days ago? Seems like Asswipe was saying it was a white guy who abducted Graham.

Forum List

Back