Lesbian Says Priest denied me Communion at mom's funeral because I'm gay

If you aren't going to Acknowledge the Sin of Homosexuality and Attempt to Change, then you have NO Business in the Catholic or Christian Church...

Find a Religion or Create one that Embraces you. :thup:

:)

peace...

I think you are correct, the little tables where the communion alter boys/girls perform their eucharist duties.

"Communion Altar Boys?"
Chist are you fucking dense.

Isn't that the duty of the altar children? To assist with the preparation of the communion service. The priest walks along the altar rail and the children hold the communiun plate.

what is your problem?

The first problem is, it's not a "service."
It's a Mass.

I think you are correct, the little tables where the communion alter boys/girls perform their eucharist duties.

"Communion Altar Boys?"

Isn't that the duty of the altar children? To assist with the preparation of the communion service. The priest walks along the altar rail and the children hold the communiun plate.

what is your problem?

Also - the "communion rail"
That hasn't been around since Vatican II

"Communion Altar Boys?"

what is your problem?

It's a Mass.

Yes warrior, it is a Catholic mass during which the communion service is offered. Are you really going to continue this charade by nitpicking venacular?

"Communion Altar Boys?"

what is your problem?

When did Vatican III occur?

ETA: Oh, you are suggesting my use of the communion rail is outdated since Vatican II ended its use. So in the entire history of the Catholic church I utilize a term 50 years old...gasp! I am not Catholic but I think I am showing deep respect in trying to converse with one who has no interest other than spewing google terms and calling others names.

Last edited:

what is your problem?

ETA: Oh, you are suggesting my use of the communion rail is outdated since Vatican II ended its use. So in the entire history of the Catholic church I utilize a term 50 years old...gasp! I am not Catholic but I think I am showing deep respect in trying to converse with one who has no interest other than spewing google terms and calling others names.

Why are you using a non-existant "communion rail" ?
Where is this church that this is still occurring?
People don't kneel any longer along a rail when receiving communion.

Get to Mass and learn something.

Why are you using a non-existant "communion rail" ?
Where is this church that this is still occurring?
People don't kneel any longer along a rail when receiving communion.

Get to Mass and learn something.

Warrior, I will repeat myself. I am not Catholic.

What is your position on Vatican III?

what is your problem?

It's a Mass.

Yes warrior, it is a Catholic mass during which the communion service is offered. Are you really going to continue this charade by nitpicking venacular?

He knows he's a christian in name only, so he's over-compensating by looking up terms on a catholic website then coming here and acting like he knew what they were all along.

It's the same over-compensating he does by always talking about dildos, some version of the word penis and always talking about gays.

what is your problem?

It's a Mass.

Yes warrior, it is a Catholic mass during which the communion service is offered. Are you really going to continue this charade by nitpicking vernacular?

is the pope catholic?

The scriptures tell us not to partake of the flesh and blood of Christ unworthily. How can the priest give communion to someone who blatantly violates the commandments and not be held accountable?

The scriptures tell us not to partake of the flesh and blood of Christ unworthily. How can the priest give communion to someone who blatantly violates the commandments and not be held accountable?
How can the priest give communion to someone who blatantly violates the commandments and not be held accountable?
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

which commandment covers homosexuality?

Typically they have a crazy way of putting it under the adultery category.

Remarried couples, which Jesus specifically stated was adultery, I doubt you'll ever hear about them being denied communion.

Last edited:

Remarried couples, who Jesus specifically stated was adultery, I doubt you'll ever hear about them being denied communion.
What? You think the Church doesn't have that covered? Make a nice little (not so little) donation to the Church, apply for an annulment and perhaps appeal to a tribunal, and voila! You were never married, according to them.

Amazing shit, I tell ya.

Remarried couples, who Jesus specifically stated was adultery, I doubt you'll ever hear about them being denied communion.
What? You think the Church doesn't have that covered? Make a nice little (not so little) donation to the Church, apply for an annulment and perhaps appeal to a tribunal, and voila! You were never married, according to them.

Amazing shit, I tell ya.

around here, we call that pulling a kennedy

Amazing shit, I tell ya.

:lol:

Appropriate vernacular.

Amazing shit, I tell ya.

:lol:

Appropriate vernacular.

i've always preferred the vulgate

go figure

Forum List

Back