Tennessee Rednecks Keep On Thumpin'

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Appeals court weighing arguments over Knox County Bible study
Posted: Feb 29, 2012 6:41 AM EST
Knoxville News Sentinel: Local Knoxville, Tennessee News Delivered Throughout the Day.

CINCINNATI (AP) - A federal appeals court is weighing whether a Knox County student should have been allowed to read and discuss Bible passages during recess.

A three-judge panel from the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati on Wednesday took up the case brought by Samuel and Tina Whitson, who sued Knox County Schools in 2008.

The Whitsons claim that Karns Elementary School Principal Cathy Summa infringed on the rights of Luke Whitson by telling him he could no longer hold Bible study on the playground.

School officials argued that policy barred Bible discussions during recess and school hours but allowed students to study the Bible on their own.

A federal jury in Knoxville ruled in favor of the school district in 2009. The court took the case on the briefs. The litigants are involved in the appeals process.

jesusfreak1.jpg

Thanks for the news, you knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, inbred welfare case.

I can always tell when I've nailed some neo-con to the wall. They immediately start name calling. How's Yer Bible Hangin'

So you are in support of the liberal anti-free speech movement.

Or is it that your hate for people of faith has blinded you from supporting Constitutional rights?

I believe in separation of church and state. That means keep your stupid 2000 year old religious fairy tales out of and away from my public education. Folla'

You want the bible taught to your children do like my son's wife has done......send them to a K-12 Presbyterian school. 'Course you had better have some serious funds available when you make that decision. All three of theirs are attending now.....'course my son earns about $200,000 per year.

Last edited:

Or is it that your hate for people of faith has blinded you from supporting Constitutional rights?

I believe in separation of church and state. That means keep your stupid 2000 year old religious fairy tales out of and away from my public education. Folla'

You want the bible taught to your children do like my son's wife has done......send them to a K-12 Presbyterian school. 'Course you had better have some serious funds available when you make that decision. All three of theirs are attending now.....'course my son earns about $200,000 per year.

it's kids talking at recess, not teachers teaching it.

I'm gunna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with blind hate instead of hating free speech.

So we're at a point where gov't has to approve of what students say at recess?

They want to be able to discuss the most widely read book in the history of mankind during freaking recess and left wingers still ridicule the poor kids with offensive names reminiscent of Jews in Germany in the 30's.

These children should go to a tanning salon. Once they are brown, you will not be allowed to ridicule them anymore.

I'm gunna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with blind hate instead of hating free speech.

Bullschit! If they ever got a foot in the door they would be holding old fashioned prayer meetings, snake handling and all. I've lived in Tennessee for 77 years minus the two years I was away in the army. I know the bible thumpers like the back of my hand.

jesusfreak1.jpg

Last edited:

Bullschit! If they ever got a foot in the door they would be holding old fashioned prayer meetings, snake handling and all. I've lived in Tennessee for 77 years minus the two years I was away in the army. I know the bible thumpers like the back of my hand.

jesusfreak1.jpg

Cammmpbell thinks if kids don't have their words regulated at recess that they'll be able to bring snakes into classrooms and shove them into the hands of kids.

This is a man who thinks your beliefs are crazy.

There is no better example for why people should become christians, than Cammmpbell.

And as you all know, I'm a non-believer.

jesusfreak1.jpg

You really hate your daughter in law don't you? It drips from every anti Christian post you make.

And I'm a Hickman/Davidson county girl and I resent the image you attempt to portray of just simple country folk. Those were some of the best years of my life living with them.

They are good people and you just come off as the most bitter man.

jesusfreak1.jpg

Cammmpbell thinks if kids don't have their words regulated at recess that they'll be able to bring snakes into classrooms and shove them into the hands of kids.

There is no better example for why people should become christians, than Cammmpbell.

If they're stupid enough to swallow that 2000 year old fairy tale god help 'em.....metaphorically speaking of course.

It ALSO means keep out of OUR Church. But Obama doesn't seem to follow the sames rules. What's good for one is good for another. If our Govt is going to push themselves onto the Christian church and force them to do things that's against their faith, then there's NOTHING WRONG with kids on recess studying the Bible. In fact, if Obama wants to push it, i think then that there should be non-mandatory Bible study classes in school. How would you like than one stupid?

jesusfreak1.jpg

If they're stupid enough to swallow that 2000 year old fairy tale god help 'em.....metaphorically speaking of course.

If you're stupid enough to think kids talking at recess will lead to kids having old unsafe mormon customs forced on them in the classroom than god help you, metaphorically of course.

Appeals court weighing arguments over Knox County Bible study
Posted: Feb 29, 2012 6:41 AM EST
Knoxville News Sentinel: Local Knoxville, Tennessee News Delivered Throughout the Day.

CINCINNATI (AP) - A federal appeals court is weighing whether a Knox County student should have been allowed to read and discuss Bible passages during recess.

A three-judge panel from the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati on Wednesday took up the case brought by Samuel and Tina Whitson, who sued Knox County Schools in 2008.

The Whitsons claim that Karns Elementary School Principal Cathy Summa infringed on the rights of Luke Whitson by telling him he could no longer hold Bible study on the playground.

School officials argued that policy barred Bible discussions during recess and school hours but allowed students to study the Bible on their own.

A federal jury in Knoxville ruled in favor of the school district in 2009. The court took the case on the briefs. The litigants are involved in the appeals process.

jesusfreak1.jpg

You have just shown yourself to be an old prick nasty who hates his daughter in law. You hate her south, you hate her Christian beliefs and what you do is come on here daily pissing down the throats of good people because you, YOU, have an issue with your daughter in law.

You disgust me. You are a pig old man.

Forum List

Back