Legitimate question for the military

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Why do you fight and get injured and die for Americans to have degenerate sex? For corporations to make trillions of dollars? To defend Israel because they can't defend themselves? For the concept of a multicultural America in which you will be replaced by immigrants?

You aren't "defending" America or anything like that. You are the ones being misled if you think that's the case, I'm not misleading you. I'm not BSing you.

You can hate me, but it's interesting that you'll never hate the people who actually use you as pawns. You are indoctrinated into that belief system.

Well, that's your call. The rest of us men with brains who think about these things, we don't have to go along with you.

Why do you fight and get injured and die for Americans to have degenerate sex? For corporations to make trillions of dollars? To defend Israel because they can't defend themselves? For the concept of a multicultural America in which you will be replaced by immigrants?

You aren't "defending" America or anything like that. You are the ones being misled if you think that's the case, I'm not misleading you. I'm not BSing you.

You can hate me, but it's interesting that you'll never hate the people who actually use you as pawns. You are indoctrinated into that belief system.

Well, that's your call. The rest of us men with brains who think about these things, we don't have to go along with you.
If you say so

This is a thread section for military matters, yet this is not actually the military per se..

That is your definition of a legitimate question for the military? They fight to protect your right to ask illegitimate questions, so the next time you see a military person get down on your knees and apologize for being an ungrateful asshole.

Forum List

Back