Super Bunker-Buster

It's not a bunker buster. It has no penetrating capabilities.

It also cost 314 million dollars. What happened to America first? You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, but your government is spending 314 million to drop a bomb on millitiamen in Central Asia.

It also cost 314 million dollars. What happened to America first? You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, but your government is spending 314 million to drop a bomb on millitiamen in Central Asia.

It cost 16 million per unit....better they use it on the tribesmen or it will end up at a police station in Philly....

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, but your government is spending 314 million to drop a bomb on millitiamen in Central Asia.
To Onyx: You are exactly the kind of person who see Julian Assange and Edward Snowden as heros. CIA Director Pompeo was talking about useful fools like you:

VIDEO ▼

CIA director: WikiLeaks acts as a hostile intel service
It cost 16 million per unit.
To Cross: The parasites want every penny spent on their welfare state.

Wrong, but you keep believing that, umkay? Be sure to tell all of your friends that bit of misinformation.

That's development costs. Unit cost is $16M each. Well worth the price to wipe out an entire underground complex of ISIS assholes.

Here's How Much the 'Mother of All Bombs' Costs
They dropped the largest non-nuclear bomb against ISIS in the Nangarhar Province in Afghanistan. The GBU-43B known as the Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) or the Mother of All Bombs, is a 20,000-pound monster. It took $314 million to develop and has a unit cost of $16 million.

me next to a MOAB at the Eglin AFB museum about 10 years ago
1e9e4ec6343a877e1122fee0d43cef0a.jpg

It was already paid for, might as well us it, if we didn't us it then it would be a waste right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, but your government is spending 314 million to drop a bomb on millitiamen in Central Asia.
To Onyx: You are exactly the kind of person who see Julian Assange and Edward Snowden as heros. CIA Director Pompeo was talking about useful fools like you:

VIDEO ▼

CIA director: WikiLeaks acts as a hostile intel service
It cost 16 million per unit.
To Cross: The parasites want every penny spent on their welfare state.
No, they weren't. We don't have a national defense clause, nor even a common offense or general warfare clause. We do have a common defense clause and general welfare clause.

No, they weren't. We don't have a national defense clause, nor even a common offense or general warfare clause. We do have a common defense clause and general welfare clause.
To danielpalos: I do not understand your response. Please clarify.
Should we "ask him" to "call us on our Commerce Clause"?
To danielpalos: Please explain why you cited the Commerce Clause.

It cost 16 million per unit....better they use it on the tribesmen or it will end up at a police station in Philly....

Nicer figures all around. But the real price, not counting the MC-130 and fuel to get it there was around 173K making it very cost effective for the damage done.

We have a Constitution.

We don't have a national defense clause, nor even a common offense or general warfare clause. We do have a common defense clause and general welfare clause.

We don't have a national defense clause, nor even a common offense or general warfare clause. We do have a common defense clause and general welfare clause.
To danielpalos: What we have is the parasite class double-speaking the Constitution to justify surrender and the welfare state. This is where I get off.

He has no idea what it is, but it sounds 'cool,' so he drops it into almost every post.

To danielpalos: What we have is the parasite class double-speaking the Constitution to justify surrender and the welfare state. This is where I get off.

sure you do; keep whining about the cost of social services for the poor, but don't end the drug war.

He has no idea what it is, but it sounds 'cool,' so he drops it into almost every post.
dear, the right wing is merely, clueless and Causeless.

Forum List

Back