Legalizing Drugs Puts Drug Dealers Out Of Business

Insisting that locally sold grass be grown inside the state is another load of shit designed to keep control of the trade by local politicians. Growers are required to have special licenses and that means they can be shaken down by politicians. Another cost to be passed to the consumer.

There is no reason why grass can't be farmed in rural Mexico, Columbia and Jamaica and shipped to the states. The product is formed into bricks and travels pretty well. Insisting on local growing is bullshit, local farms should be reserved for things like eggs and tomatos that should be fresh and don't travel nearly as well.
Correct. It's almost like a VAT tax system out here..nearly every stage of growing to the shops to the customer is taxed by the state

Smoked weed during my college days but never understood the fascination with it. I much prefer beer and wine.
I'm too old for alcohol now it always makes me sick for days after drinking..cannabis helps me sleep, eases my pain better than big pharma pills and lets me appreciate jazz

The horror!!!!

I'm too old for alcohol now it always makes me sick for days after drinking..cannabis helps me sleep, eases my pain better than big pharma pills and lets me appreciate jazz
I believe older folks like you are more into marijuana. Younger people like me are more into alcohol but I don't judge.

Insisting that locally sold grass be grown inside the state is another load of shit designed to keep control of the trade by local politicians. Growers are required to have special licenses and that means they can be shaken down by politicians. Another cost to be passed to the consumer.

There is no reason why grass can't be farmed in rural Mexico, Columbia and Jamaica and shipped to the states. The product is formed into bricks and travels pretty well. Insisting on local growing is bullshit, local farms should be reserved for things like eggs and tomatos that should be fresh and don't travel nearly as well.
That seedy, dusty compressed crap out of Mexico is garbage. Not even an option anymore. People only smoked it because it was all that was available before we got some decent domestic production.

NOT

Wasn't that the argument? Legalize drugs and the unlawful dealers will go belly up? California has proven otherwise. Of course who would have ever thought that legalizing drugs and putting huge taxes on them would lead to the continuation of the illegal drug market because people could buy them illegally for cheaper than buying them legally?

That is a great point brother you look at places like the state of Nevada or Colorado they got a 22% sales tax on marijuana sales. … you go onto the marijuana stores there even before tax, the prices are way jacked up. It’s like a New Age coffee shop far left liberal type weed dealers making so much money selling this garbage to people.

Now you come on down to Buffalo New York where I live and I’m sure other areas of the USA are doing this …guess what they have “ sticker shops” . Technically we still don’t have medical marijuana here in Buffalo they haven’t provided the license yet …. we have maybe four marijuana stores here but they don’t sell regular marijuana it’s all cut down to shake and the product is not the same as all the weed smokers are used to… it’s mostly “CBD“

“ sticker shops” are are technically illegal but some of the cops turned a blind eye perhaps because there being told to do so by local far left politicians. … the sticker smoke shops are mostly ran by Arabs and Indians but there are some white people who run them. These are disgraceful smoke shops there are disgrace to the great Arab nation. If they ever had this in Iraq or Yemen well back in the 1990s or 1980s you would have five guys going into the stores and take care of business to throw those drug dealers out of the store and into the streets.

But you go onto the sticker shops you give them your money they give you weed and they give you a sticker and say “oh we’re just giving you free weed and you’re buying a sticker”

A few of the sticker shops in Buffalo have been temporarily shut down and raided by good cops…. but they just open right back up because that’s how much money they make. And you see a continuous cycle of young people including children and minors going in and out of the stores constantly giving them cash probably giving them their parents cash. The sticker shops are brutal nobody knows what’s going into their products ….especially the “dabbing” products does vaporizers you see so many young people and even old people using…. it’s not your marijuana from the 1960s or even from 2018 this is some new lethal product that it could include heroin or whatever the hell they want to put in there to make people addicted.

Now do you know what’s cool man the sight of a young black man a young white kid or young black kid out there on the basketball court working real hard …when they’re offered drugs they say no way get that shit out of my face I’m working toward going to the NBA I don’t need that shit in my life. That’s what you call winning.

When will the states start selling grass as a commissary item in their penitentiaries? The inmates might be easier to manage if they are loaded, and smoking dope that was keistered into the joint is sort of disgusting and doesn't sound very healthy.

When will the states start selling grass as a commissary item in their penitentiaries? The inmates might be easier to manage if they are loaded, and smoking dope that was keistered into the joint is sort of disgusting and doesn't sound very healthy.
Out here they're turning San Quinton State Prison into a rehab so idk

The Drug war has failed and it's time to try something different at least for things like weed.

Illegal growers could be squeezed out of the governments weren't so greedy.

Relaxed drug laws in the US are how we got so much fentanyl and human trafficking from across the borders. Criminals will always make up for one loss in revenue by coming up with another source of revenue.

Relaxed drug laws in the US are how we got so much fentanyl and human trafficking from across the borders. Criminals will always make up for one loss in revenue by coming up with another source of revenue.

Fentanyl has the support of most people to be treated as the worst of the worst and as criminal.

Unless we start incarcerating anyone caught with drugs in their system (demand side punishment) we aren't going to win a supply directed "War" on a substance people want.

Fentanyl has the support of most people to be treated as the worst of the worst and as criminal.

Unless we start incarcerating anyone caught with drugs in their system (demand side punishment) we aren't going to win a supply directed "War" on a substance people want.
I doubt you'll find any rational person who supports Fentanyl, Meth or Heroin being made readily available.

Those 3 have destroyed my area. Cannabis is nothing compared to those but gets lumped in with them by Reefer Madness types all the time

I doubt you'll find any rational person who supports Fentanyl, Meth or Heroin being made readily available.

Those 3 have destroyed my area. Cannabis is nothing compared to those but gets lumped in with them by Reefer Madness types all the time

To me we are getting to a point of needing to implement a "Hotel California" Style remedy for those who can't respond to treatment or generic incarceration.

"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

The issue is finding a way to do it Constitutionally.

To me we are getting to a point of needing to implement a "Hotel California" Style remedy for those who can't respond to treatment or generic incarceration.

"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

The issue is finding a way to do it Constitutionally.
That seems to be the reason they allow tweakers to roam the streets out here and 1 big reason I'm moving to Texas. Legal weed isn't worth all the other shit this crazy state does.

"Oh tweakers can roam free and smoke meth and heroin by your property but we're banning menthol cigarettes" LOL there's no logic out here with these communist

Last edited:
That seems to be the reason they allow tweakers to roam the streets out here and I big reason I'm moving to Texas. Legal weed isn't worth all the other shit this crazy state does.

"Oh tweakers can roam free and smoke meth and heroin by your property but we're banning menthol cigarettes" LOL there's no logic out here with these communist

Menthol cigarettes are pretty vile smelling, but I can't see the reason why government is banning them at the same time they are legalizing whacky tobacky.

NOT

Wasn't that the argument? Legalize drugs and the unlawful dealers will go belly up? California has proven otherwise. Of course who would have ever thought that legalizing drugs and putting huge taxes on them would lead to the continuation of the illegal drug market because people could buy them illegally for cheaper than buying them legally?

So what?

We still have a thriving black market for cigarettes and alcohol too.

But you don't want to make those illegal right?

If 40% of people who were forced to buy weed from a dealer now buy it at a legal dispensary you just cut the black market by 40%

Once again we see you people ignoring an effective pragmatic action because it's doesn't meet the utopian, idealistic and naïve standard of being 100% effective.

You know exactly what you’re getting when you buy from a dispensary. Can’t say that about the street dealers.

Forum List

Back