Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

…. he just lost two huge cases, is subject to $500,000,000+ in penalties and is effectively barred from running his companies along with his sons.

What the hell are you talking about?
The NY case will be turned over on appeal... every law expert I've heard speak on the NY case agrees.... Georgia is over.... Bragg is stuck on empty and may be voted out of office before that trial comes around.... and Smith is a loser who will be appealed way past the election and President Trump will pardon himself...

What exactly did she do? She had an affair with a coworker. Hardly unique or surprising.
She gave him a record breaking salary and they traveled the world on the money.... she used the case she brought to enrich herself and her boyfriend... the fact that you don't see that crime is unreal... she is charging these people with falsifying statements to the court and she and Wade did the very same thing...

The NY case will be turned over on appeal... every law expert I've heard speak on the NY case agrees.... Georgia is over.... Bragg is stuck on empty and may be voted out of office before that trial comes around.... and Smith is a loser who will be appealed way past the election and President Trump will pardon himself...
You are on target.

She gave him a record breaking salary and they traveled the world on the money.... she used the case she brought to enrich herself and her boyfriend... the fact that you don't see that crime is unreal... she is charging these people with falsifying statements to the court and she and Wade did the very same thing...
She paid him more than someone who actually has experience with Rico cases.

The NY case will be turned over on appeal... every law expert I've heard speak

What law experts are telling you that it's not fraudulent to apraise a 10,000sq ft residency as being 30,000? Tell me their names.

At most the appeal may change is ammount of penalties, not that Trump is not liable for fraud.

Both cases are NY cases.

Last edited:
Imagine digging for a crime any crime and charging that person with a charge that hasn't been used in 50 years... Imagine there are no victims or complainants and then imagine the one being charged is a popular former president and leading candidate...
anyone that can't see how anti American that is can go fuck themselves and get the fuck out of the USA you don't belong here...

WOW you need to stop listening to democrat cult media.
Maybe YOU know name of a lawyer that told you that it's not fraudulent to apraise 10,000sq ft residency as 30,000sq ft?

You need to start having your own head on your shoulders.

Forum List

Back