Leftwing culture of death

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Is bringing us to a point where no lives matter

Sister of slain Baton Rouge officer Montrell Jackson: ‘It’s coming to the point where no lives matter’

Abort kids it's ok, some say infanticide is on?
Now we group people and say it's ok for past sins..

The only people we need to execute are violent criminals......kill them, they can't hurt again......

Everyone else, the unborn, the sick, the elderly.......need protection and should be allowed to live......ALL lives need to matter again.

I don't care who kills and who the victims are...black, white, democrat, or republican....or any other group.....you do shouldn't die before your time.......

Progressives don't see it that way.

They see humanity (well, the humanity that isn't related to useful to THEM) as a plague upon the earth, and they think that by eliminating others, their own lot will improve.

Progressives don't see it that way.

They see humanity (well, the humanity that isn't related to useful to THEM) as a plague upon the earth, and they think that by eliminating others, their own lot will improve.

Ah that ages since, deaths equal less competition....no wonder they love communism.....

Sister of slain Baton Rouge officer Montrell Jackson: ‘It’s coming to the point where no lives matter’

The only people we need to execute are violent criminals......kill them, they can't hurt again......

Everyone else, the unborn, the sick, the elderly.......need protection and should be allowed to live......ALL lives need to matter again.

I don't care who kills and who the victims are...black, white, democrat, or republican....or any other group.....you do shouldn't die before your time.......

Abortion is the same as cop killing?

Let's treat women who have abortions like cop killers then, eh?

Murder is murder bro.......

Yes...why?

Forum List

Back