Leftists install a "cry closet" in a university library

I hope the closet has a large mirror so these weak students can watch themselves being pathetic.

I hope the closet has a large mirror so these weak students can watch themselves being pathetic.

The reality is very close to as you describe:

The closet, a free-standing woodshop project by senior Nemo Miller in collaboration with Tony Miller and David Meyer, was installed Sunday. It's lined with a black interior, and plush stuffed animals are inside.

There should be a government program to collect liberal tears.

Stressed over final exams? This Utah university has a 'cry closet' for students

University of Utah students on the brink of tears during finals week have a space to let it all out.

The university's library has a "Cry Closet" now available for "stressed out students," a statement on the closet's door reads.

And I guess you have this messageboard for your pussy self to cry about things. Like a closet in a place you’ll never go to. :rolleyes:

Now conservative snowflakes have a place to whine as that's all they do anyway. Did you hear them crying over Michelle Wolf's talk at the correspondent's dinner? What crybabies, they can can spew hate and lies about Pres Obama and Secretary Clinton daily for many years but when directed at their hero Trump and his administration they cry like the babies they are. LOL 'Dark money' loves you whiners you're too dumb to realize you are being played. Snowflake thy name is republican, boohoo.

'Why Are Conservatives More Susceptible to Believing Lies? An interplay between how all humans think and how conservatives tend to act might actually explain a lot about our current moment.'

Why Are Conservatives More Susceptible to Believing Lies?

USMB truly is to be congratulated for giving a space for the Alt Right to vent their feelings.

University of Utah students on the brink of tears during finals week have a space to let it all out.

The university's library has a "Cry Closet" now available for "stressed out students," a statement on the closet's door reads.

And I guess you have this messageboard for your pussy self to cry about things. Like a closet in a place you’ll never go to. :rolleyes:

I aint't crying dumbshit, I'm laughing my ass off at you pussy liberals ! :21:

The snowflakes are at it again, their newest invention:

"University of Utah students on the brink of tears during finals week have a space to let it all out.

"The space is meant to provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break."

And, there are rules listed: Knock before entering, only one person inside at a time, limit time inside to 10 minutes and turn the lights out before leaving."

Literally they are pissing their pants from having to read a book (although I agree that the gender studies material in particular is an obnoxious read). The price of admitting in leftists...

636603354273567237-image1.jpeg
Isn't Utah a conservative state?
The Yewts went total liberal when the got into the PAC12

Anything they can do to rub it in BYU’s face they’ll do it
Don’t ask BYU fans on this board what they think of Utah yewts.
You’ll get a litney of explitves

Drifter, quit crying, kid. You have a cry closet here. Knock yerself out.

The Utes are making tyrone's Cougars look second class most of the time. The Cougs did win a basketball game this last year, I think.

The snowflakes are at it again, their newest invention:

"University of Utah students on the brink of tears during finals week have a space to let it all out.

"The space is meant to provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break."

And, there are rules listed: Knock before entering, only one person inside at a time, limit time inside to 10 minutes and turn the lights out before leaving."

Literally they are pissing their pants from having to read a book (although I agree that the gender studies material in particular is an obnoxious read). The price of admitting in leftists...

636603354273567237-image1.jpeg

They need a padded cell next to it.:biggrin::cuckoo:

I aint't crying dumbshit, I'm laughing my ass off at you pussy liberals ! :21:
Ask jakestarkey where’s Logan

Logan, Utah, home of Utah State University, of real men and their women. They don't tolerate cry room babies of the alt right.

Forum List

Back