Leftists install a "cry closet" in a university library

The term "crying closet" was only put on this work by someone from infowars. The term does not represent the intention of the artist. It just shows the ignorane of the jerk who coined the term; someone who does not understand the importance of being quiet in solitude and thinking.

The term "crying closet" was only put on this work by someone from infowars. The term does not represent the intention of the artist. It just shows the ignorane of the jerk who coined the term; someone who does not understand the importance of being quiet in solitude and thinking.
The snowflakes at Infowars need these crying closets to better shield their insanity from the public.

The snowflakes at Infowars need these crying closets to better shield their insanity from the public.
We are dealing with people who don't understand the basic concepts of art and symbolism. They do not have any understanding of the abstract at all.

We are dealing with people who don't understand the basic concepts of art and symbolism. They do not have any understanding of the abstract at all.
You retards are KILLING art.

Pulling shit out of your ass is not what art is.

The snowflakes are at it again, their newest invention:

"University of Utah students on the brink of tears during finals week have a space to let it all out.

The university's library has a "Cry Closet" now available for "stressed out students," a statement on the closet's door reads.

"The space is meant to provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break."

And, there are rules listed: Knock before entering, only one person inside at a time, limit time inside to 10 minutes and turn the lights out before leaving."

Stressed over final exams? This Utah university has a 'cry closet' for students

Literally they are pissing their pants from having to read a book (although I agree that the gender studies material in particular is an obnoxious read). The price of admitting in leftists...

636603354273567237-image1.jpeg
Hope it has a false bottom and when the snowflakes step in a chute takes them to North Korea...where they will learn how good they got in the United States.

President trump endorses infowars. People who vote for this idiocy need a private place like this to cry or have an unhinged conspiracy rant away from the public.

That’s art? Hell, I guess my shower is a fucking masterpiece!

President trump endorses infowars. People who vote for this idiocy need a private place like this to cry or have an unhinged conspiracy rant away from the public.
Your party endorses thousands of mediums that are far more conspiratorial and far more nonsensical than InfoWars.

It is not our fault that you are too stupid to understand how wrong and hypocritical the Huffington Post is.

You must have done real research to find that out. It's not at all pulled from your ass just like the rest of the bullshit you spew.

Thankfully, no one cares about your made up stories.

This is what it says on the door:

1323073.jpg

It says it's a cry closet right on the door.

I wonder if these guys are so butthurt crybabies, because it literally hurts to pull so much stuff out of your asses. Facts are poison to you and that's probably why there needs to be a closet when one exposes themselves to facts.

Last edited:

Your party endorses thousands of mediums that are far more conspiratorial and far more nonsensical than InfoWars.

It is not our fault that you are too stupid to understand how wrong and hypocritical the Huffington Post is.
I'm not enrolled in a party. Trump's endorsement of infowars is hilarious and shows how stupid and gullible his supporters are.

I'm not enrolled in a party. Trump's endorsement of infowars is hilarious and shows how stupid and gullible his supporters are.

You are even more moronic conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones for believing that calling the hut a "cry closet" is a conspiracy produced by him.... even when it says it's a cry closet right on the fcking door! Jones couldn't make this shit up, and he makes shit up for living!

You are even more moronic conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones for believing that calling the hut a "cry closet" is a conspiracy produced by him.... even when it says it's a cry closet right on the fcking door! Jones couldn't make this shit up, and he makes shit up for living!
I'm not the moron that follows Alex Jones and trump. That's you.

I follow Alex Jones? Jeez, I learn more about myself in these forums every day.

Yes I follow the statements of the president of the United States. My PRESIDENT, and yours as well... a glorious winner who just ended a decades long war. Tell me again how that makes me a moron?

Guy has his head buried in the sand...

Yes I follow the statements of the president of the United States. My PRESIDENT, and yours as well... a glorious winner who just ended a decades long war. Tell me again how that makes me a moron?

You have infowars in your sig moron.

I have a brilliant sig as my signature, thanks for bringing it up. Yes there is an infowars logo, BOOHOO. I am sure there is a version of the gif without the infowars logo but I don't care. One logo isn't enough to trigger me like you guys. This is how I am able to live without a cry closet while you are not.

By the way their logo is actually quite good looking and artistic. Great chance for you to take notes on what is, and isn't art.

I have a brilliant sig as my signature, thanks for bringing it up. Yes there is an infowars logo, BOOHOO. I am sure there is a version of the gif without the infowars logo but I don't care. One logo isn't enough to trigger me like you guys. This is why I am able to live without a cry closet while you are not.
Yes having a sig from infowars, a batshit insane conspiracy propaganda website makes you brilliant :rofl:

Because Communist Party USA does not have a primary.

Because Communist Party USA does not have a primary.
They probably don't. Meanwhile white nationalists and neo nazis are organized and untied behind trump.

I have a brilliant sig as my signature, thanks for bringing it up. Yes there is an infowars logo, BOOHOO. I am sure there is a version of the gif without the infowars logo but I don't care. One logo isn't enough to trigger me like you guys. This is why I am able to live without a cry closet while you are not.
Yes having a sig from infowars, a batshit insane conspiracy propaganda website makes you brilliant :rofl:

The sig is brilliant, and who knows maybe infowars makes some brilliant content from time to time?

My sig would not be one of those contributions though, it was made by a private contributor and the logo was slapped on it afterwards.

Brilliant people choose brilliant sigs.

The sig is brilliant, and who knows maybe infowars makes some brilliant content from time to time?

My sig would not be one of those contributions though, it was made by a private contributor and the logo was slapped on it afterwards.

Brilliant people choose brilliant sigs.
Yeah brilliant people endorse infowars in their sigs, the best people :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back