Leftists and Islamists cheer as Notre Dame burns, Buzzfeed tries to cover it up

Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

Quit spreading fake news

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am sorry to spread videos containing buzzfeed articles, but in the end, only by displaying fake news we can identify the problem.

You are probably a regular reader. Good place to start the recovery process.

You're very sorry to promote hate, lies and bigotry but you do it anyway. That about sums you up Norman.

Your post was full of hate of me. Please stick with hating yourself like the regular leftists. There is no guilt or hate of myself to be found here.

Maybe you were more likeable and not worthy of hate, if you weren't such a bitch.

But Norman........you are so easy to hate

Throughout the years I've had impression that conservatives wouldn't mind if all of France burned to the ground. Much like they gleefully post about those disasters in California yet not much of a word about the floods and lately twisters in Alabama.
France for some reason would crap on on our nation. Its like they are snooty. They did think Jerry Lewis was a genius though.

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

Conservatives make these false accusations (lies) because they want to portray liberals as being so evil that "killing them" would be considered "the right thing to do"

cons are so evil.........(fill in the blanks.....)

Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

Quit spreading fake news

I am sorry to spread videos containing buzzfeed articles, but in the end, only by displaying fake news we can identify the problem.

You're very sorry to promote hate, lies and bigotry but you do it anyway. That about sums you up Norman.

Your post was full of hate of me. Please stick with hating yourself like the regular leftists. There is no guilt or hate of myself to be found here.

Maybe you were more likeable and not worthy of hate, if you weren't such a bitch.

But Norman........you are so easy to hate

A other person who projects his self hatred on me. Please keep it to yourself... listen to your master.

394.jpg

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

Conservatives make these false accusations (lies) because they want to portray liberals as being so evil that "killing them" would be considered "the right thing to do"

cons are so evil.........(fill in the blanks.....)

This is exactly what the communists did. The leftists are continuing on their footsteps.

Any other leftists who want to project? it's been a theme for a few posts now.

Quit spreading fake news

I don't hate you or anyone else. I feel sorry for anyone so consumed with anger and bittnerness. Hate harms the haters. It destroys your health, your relationships with others, and leaves you isolated and alone. You look for reasons to stoke that hate, because without fresh outrage, the fire burns out.

I look for the good in people. I believe in doing nice things for other people even if it's not reciprocated, and even when there's nothing in it for me. It never ceases to amaze me how often the good we do comes backs to us. I live life believing that we can and will make things better.

I agree. The only "religion" they recognize is their own.

That church was 850 years old but not as old as some of the historic relics the death cult has destroyed.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to find they set fire to the church.

Quit spreading fake news

I don't hate you or anyone else. I feel sorry for anyone so consumed with anger and bittnerness. Hate harms the haters. It destroys your health, your relationships with others, and leaves you isolated and alone. You look for reasons to stoke that hate, because without fresh outrage, the fire burns out.

I look for the good in people. I believe in doing nice things for other people even if it's not reciprocated, and even when there's nothing in it for me. It never ceases to amaze me how often the good we do comes backs to us. I live life believing that we can and will make things better.

I think you are mistaking the politics forum for a personal therapy service. You must have really had some anger issues for it to have destroyed your health, relationships and now your credibility by presenting it as a somehow relevant political point. Seek some help and defeat the self hate for good, it all starts by growing a sack. And once you figure out how to have some pride, maybe help JoeB as well.

The church was 850 years old a mere baby compared to some of the historic relics the death cult has destroyed.

The only religion they recognize is their own.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Actually it's the truth. Of course, for a far left retard such as yourself, that is a foreign concept. Yet the exact messages are quoted in the video that you didn't watch, but much smarter people did watch.

Can someone not give this person a ride to his favored Muslim countries? So tired of his apology for a death cult.

No, I didn't watch the video.

But how many actual comments were made? 10? 20? 50? And that is the basis for your condemnation of every liberal out there? lol Okey Dokey then.

If you want to make a thread about how awesome Islam is, go ahead. This is a thread about the Islamists who did what they did. You seem to have severe difficulties acknowledging that.

I guess it is easier to debate someone if you can change what they said into what you wish they had said.

Please point out where I said anything positive about Islam. Show me one single comment I made praising Islam or talking about how Islam is. Otherwise, just go ahead and admit you are lying.

Throughout the years I've had impression that conservatives wouldn't mind if all of France burned to the ground. Much like they gleefully post about those disasters in California yet not much of a word about the floods and lately twisters in Alabama.
France for some reason would crap on on our nation. Its like they are snooty. They did think Jerry Lewis was a genius though.

Yeah, they do think he was a genius.

Oh, and we can thank them for our very existence as a nation.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Actually it's the truth. Of course, for a far left retard such as yourself, that is a foreign concept. Yet the exact messages are quoted in the video that you didn't watch, but much smarter people did watch.

Can someone not give this person a ride to his favored Muslim countries? So tired of his apology for a death cult.

But how many actual comments were made? 10? 20? 50? And that is the basis for your condemnation of every liberal out there? lol Okey Dokey then.

If you want to make a thread about how awesome Islam is, go ahead. This is a thread about the Islamists who did what they did. You seem to have severe difficulties acknowledging that.

I guess it is easier to debate someone if you can change what they said into what you wish they had said.

Please point out where I said anything positive about Islam. Show me one single comment I made praising Islam or talking about how Islam is. Otherwise, just go ahead and admit you are lying.

I don't know if you noticed, but it was you along with all the stupid leftists of the board who are straw manning me. I never said every Muslim cheered. Please don't join their projection squad.

I don't know if you noticed, but it was you along with all the stupid leftists of the board who are straw manning me. I never said every Muslim cheered. Please don't join their projection squad.
Look at the title of the thread. Why would anyone listen to you? Trump has made it OK for you rightists to openly lie.

Look at the title of the thread. Why would anyone listen to you? Trump has made it OK for you rightists to openly lie.

People should listen because I also included a video, which includes the images of the cheering. It's a shut case, a fact... that's why people will listen.

Your emotional rants with zero facts, that is something people shouldn't and won't listen. Book a therapy session if you want an audience for that.

Last edited:
Didn’t take long for RW hate to surface after the fire

Unless a Muslim was crawling along the rafters of the cathedral it is unlikely to be arson

Missed the Muzzies celebrating it didn't ya, dumbass?

"Missed the Muzzies celebrating it didn't ya, dumbass?"
Yep! You got a link? I't hard to believe Islamophobes without something credible to back it up. I'm not defending Islamic murderers, but I am defending those Muslims who have neither done nor said anything wrong or inciteful.

People should listen because I also included a video, which includes the images of the cheering. It's a shut case, a fact... that's why people will listen.

Your emotional rants with zero facts, that is something people shouldn't and won't listen. Book a therapy session if you want an audience for that.

Since 9/11 we've killed at least a half million of those idiots. Think they'll ever figure out that they shouldn't piss us off??

It’s Time for America to Reckon With the Staggering Death Toll of the Post-9/11 Wars

Since 9/11 we've killed at least a half million of those idiots. Think they'll ever figure out that they shouldn't piss us off??

It’s Time for America to Reckon With the Staggering Death Toll of the Post-9/11 Wars

After killing about a million of them with the lead of the peace captain Obama, I am quite certain they will never figure it out.

Once again, please point out where I said anything resembling what you accused me of saying. I am not making any strawman arguments. I am challenging your accusations at me.

So show where I said anything about how awesome Islam is, or admit you are a liar. Your choice.

Forum List

Back