Leftists and Islamists cheer as Notre Dame burns, Buzzfeed tries to cover it up

Jihadists may not have set the fire, but they’re certainly celebrating it. Many Muslims believe that the ruins and destruction of non-Muslim structures testifies to the truth of Islam, as the Qur’an suggests that the destroyed remnants of ancient non-Muslim civilizations are a sign of Allah’s punishment of those who rejected his truth: “Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.”

“‘ALLAH EST GRAND’: Muslims laugh as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week,” by Kyle Olson, American Mirror, April 15, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report): A whole lot of people with Arab names are finding the historic Notre Dame ablaze very funny.

Twitter user Damien Rieu posted a video showing the amount of people responding to a video of the Paris church with a “laughing” face emoji.

(Excerpt) Read more at jihadwatch.org ...

There were several moslem terrorists on the construction crew, doing menial tasks, who brought-in accelerants and remote igniters, so that when they all pulled-off the job for Easter Week, they could detonate with a cellphone.

Cell of French women guided by Isis behind failed Notre Dame attack
&
An ISIS Plot to Blow Up Notre Dame Cathedral—and Rule the World?
&
Notre Dame fire was 2nd to hit an iconic French Catholic church in a month

I'm pretty damned certain we all know who set the blaze. Problem is, no one in hell in broadcast journalism has the balls to say so.

Rome on high alert for Easter after series of terrorism raids and arrests by Italian police

Pakistan army foils major terrorist attack on Easter Sunday

Terror Group Gives Details of Easter Attack, Vows to Kill More Christians

001.gif
Easter-GIF-For-Facebook.gif

If the idol were destroyed, Islam would be no more.

Was xtianity destroyed when they burnt down Notre Dame?

There is no idol of "xtianity" in Notre Dame. The Phallic Stone, the idol that all Muslims bow to 5 times a day is in the Kaaba in Mecca. The idol is the home of Allah, the idol IS Allah. Destroy the idol and you destroy Allah.

iu

If the idol were destroyed, Islam would be no more.

Was xtianity destroyed when they burnt down Notre Dame?

There is no idol of "xtianity" in Notre Dame. The Phallic Stone, the idol that all Muslims bow to 5 times a day is in the Kaaba in Mecca. The idol is the home of Allah, the idol IS Allah. Destroy the idol and you destroy Allah.

iu

Praying towards Mecca is practice (one of many) that Islam adopted from Judaism. Jews have traditionally faced the Temple in Jerusalem during their prayers for millennia. Even after The Temple was destroyed, in 70 CE, Jews continue to pray in the direction of The Temple. This isn't because Jews believe that G-d resides (or resided) in The Temple. Judaism, like Islam, teaches that G-d or Allah is literally everywhere in the Universe. If Mecca were destroyed, Muslims would continue to pray in its direction, just as Jews continue to pray in the direction of The Temple.

There are over 1 Billion Muslims in the world today. Only a small percentage have ever made the Hajj to Mecca. Many will live their lives without making the trip to Mecca.

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

Cool story... but were they leftists who also support reparations and Islamic takeover of the West? There are some distinct colors between full retard and a liberal.

LMAO!!

YOu are letting social media and the news media run your thinking.

I have no idea about my friends support of reparations. We rarely talk politics.

But I am absolutely certain they do not support the muslim takeover of the west. That is the antithesis of what they want.

So they aren't leftists, got it.

And if you are saying I am letting social media and news run my thinking... why is it a mathematical fact that Muslims are taking over Europe? Batshit leftists are cheering every step along the way, how else would it be possible. It's you who is letting fake news color your vision.

If you call people who want a strict religious law system "leftists", then I think you have your own definition of the word.

I said I have no idea whether they support reparations, so that issue isn't part of your equation. The liberals I know tend to not favor religious laws. They don't favor what they see as unwarranted persecution of individuals of a given faith. But they do not want Sharia Law. That is for certain.

Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Actually it's the truth. Of course, for a far left retard such as yourself, that is a foreign concept. Yet the exact messages are quoted in the video that you didn't watch, but much smarter people did watch.

Can someone not give this person a ride to his favored Muslim countries? So tired of his apology for a death cult.

No, I didn't watch the video.

But how many actual comments were made? 10? 20? 50? And that is the basis for your condemnation of every liberal out there? lol Okey Dokey then.

click for full size

bq-5cb550345c1ba.jpeg

In their defense they could of made a gay ,wetback or orange man bad joke

a gay wet back walks into a bar
takes it in the ass from a 3rd world in the closet Muslim
gets the aids

I really doesn't care much about the building being burnt down. While the French people are being oppressed by their own government. Trying to survive in this world without sinning, is very hard. But now the Global Elites are trying to turn up the flames, which it is a guaranteed that everyone will be sinning just to live. I believe that this is a sign from God that He is telling the French government. That He has abandoned them. All through the Bible that it tells us that the people is God's prize possession. Not the material things. But when anyone causes any of His little ones to fall away. That it will be better for them to tie a giant millstone around their necks, and throw themselves into the deepest part of the ocean. I'm guessing that God is going to start cleaning out the trash and throw it away into Gehenna. Since the Globalist created ISIS. Like in the Bible. God made the enemies to be killed by their own creation.

VIDEO: French Official Says Investigate Notre Dame Inferno

Drop a MOAB on mecca. Watch them bawl.

I think that doing that would make things 1000 times more crazy. I used to think dropping a bomb on Mecca was a good idea but then I thought about the ramifications of that and realised it would not be a good situation.

Meh I'm sick of muslims whining.

Well yes I agree, I am thinking though of the situation in ALL Western nations that would happen if a bomb was dropped on Mecca and it's a situation that I think NO Western nation would have the ability to deal with. There are other ways, what they are I am not sure, but there IS going to be at some point a less catastrophic way than dropping a bomb on Mecca for Western nations to deal with these savages.

Me thinks a new Crusade is in order

That would be more constructive for Western nations than having for eg. four suicide attacks happening in ALL Western nations EVERY day for many years. We know there are Sleeper Cells EVERYWHERE in the West, including many in America and look at Texas Sassy you have Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood and Hezbollah:

TERROR%20USA.jpg

A lot of em are in the city and some bad orgs that do not like any of us.
i had one guy in a gas station threaten to stab me to death cause i told him the prophet was a pedo

little past AOC amazon land headin for the triboro
He was in the back prayin and im pounding on the window .......new yorkiness ensues

ya never know who the terrorist is

with my pure evil muslim thinking cap on

I can tell ya what subway platforms to target around Manhattan and Brooklyn and one in Orange man land queens ...its not many

a group of 20 to 25 suicide bombers could kill a SHITLOAD of innocent people and bring the entire city to a standstill for at least a week
AT LEAST
thats it

thats all they need

Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Actually it's the truth. Of course, for a far left retard such as yourself, that is a foreign concept. Yet the exact messages are quoted in the video that you didn't watch, but much smarter people did watch.

Can someone not give this person a ride to his favored Muslim countries? So tired of his apology for a death cult.

No, I didn't watch the video.

But how many actual comments were made? 10? 20? 50? And that is the basis for your condemnation of every liberal out there? lol Okey Dokey then.

If you want to make a thread about how awesome Islam is, go ahead. This is a thread about the Islamists who did what they did. You seem to have severe difficulties acknowledging that.

Quit spreading fake news

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Quit spreading fake news

I am sorry to spread videos containing buzzfeed articles, but in the end, only by displaying fake news we can identify the problem.

You are probably a regular reader. Good place to start the recovery process.

Quit spreading fake news

I am sorry to spread videos containing buzzfeed articles, but in the end, only by displaying fake news we can identify the problem.

You're very sorry to promote hate, lies and bigotry but you do it anyway. That about sums you up Norman.

Quit spreading fake news

You're very sorry to promote hate, lies and bigotry but you do it anyway. That about sums you up Norman.

Muslims on social media are celebrating the Notre Dame fire. Where's the lie?

Quit spreading fake news

Your post was full of hate of me. Please stick with hating yourself like the regular leftists. There is no guilt or hate of myself to be found here.

Maybe you were more likeable and not worthy of hate, if you weren't such a bitch.

Forum List

Back