Leftists and Islamists cheer as Notre Dame burns, Buzzfeed tries to cover it up

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

I'm not happy the ND cathedral burnt down.

It would have made a nice building to convert into a future mosque when France becomes an Islamic country. ... :thup:

I think the plan was to first burn it down and then convert it to a mosque. They saved the Muslim conquerors a lot of work, so of course they are cheering.

Because mindless destruction is the only language liberal and muslim non-humans speak. They're like the Tasmanian Devil from Bugs Bunny: everywhere they go they move in a whirlwind of annihilation.

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

Cool story... but were they leftists who also support reparations and Islamic takeover of the West? There are some distinct colors between full retard and a liberal.

Cool story... but were they leftists who also support reparations and Islamic takeover of the West? There are some distinct colors between full retard and a liberal.

LMAO!!

YOu are letting social media and the news media run your thinking.

I have no idea about my friends support of reparations. We rarely talk politics.

But I am absolutely certain they do not support the muslim takeover of the west. That is the antithesis of what they want.

LMAO!!

YOu are letting social media and the news media run your thinking.

I have no idea about my friends support of reparations. We rarely talk politics.

But I am absolutely certain they do not support the muslim takeover of the west. That is the antithesis of what they want.

So they aren't leftists, got it.

And if you are saying I am letting social media and news run my thinking... why is it a mathematical fact that Muslims are taking over Europe? Batshit leftists are cheering every step along the way, how else would it be possible. It's you who is letting fake news color your vision.

Last edited:
Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Here’s an example of a hateful rightwing bigot propagating lies about Muslims and the Notre Dame fire.

Actually it's the truth. Of course, for a far left retard such as yourself, that is a foreign concept. Yet the exact messages are quoted in the video that you didn't watch, but much smarter people did watch.

Can someone not give this person a ride to his favored Muslim countries? So tired of his apology for a death cult.

Did you know that Leftists and Islamists also mourned and prayed over the tragic loss of the Notre Dame?

Did you know that Leftists and Islamists also mourned and prayed over the tragic loss of the Notre Dame?

Did you know that many were in full support of it?

If you want to make a thread about how much the leftists mourned, go ahead. This thread is about the many Muslims and leftists who supported the burning.

I'm sure we'll see a small part of the Islamic community offer support and the media will gush over how charitable and gracious Muslims are...

Amen! I totally agree! This is a hateful NaziCon conspiracy thread.

If you want to make a thread about how much the leftists mourned, go ahead. This thread is about the many Muslims and leftists who supported the burning.

I wouldn’t do that because it is dishonest to try and label a large group by the actions of a few. Go ahead and disavow disgusting actions and individuals... but to try and paint liberals or islamists as all supporting that crap is just wrong. Your partisan hatred is making you over emotional and illogical. Take a breath and try and make it back to reality

I wouldn’t do that because it is dishonest to try and label a large group by the actions of a few. Go ahead and disavow disgusting actions and individuals... but to try and paint liberals or islamists as all supporting that crap is just wrong. Your partisan hatred is making you over emotional and illogical. Take a breath and try and make it back to reality

Really now? Leftists always label the entire group of white males by the actions of one individual.

But now it's not okay? Oh but it's your favorite death gang, the Islamists. Well then!

Get out of here with your bullshit.

I hear there were thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops of Paris

Forum List

Back