Leftists and Islamists cheer as Notre Dame burns, Buzzfeed tries to cover it up

I think that doing that would make things 1000 times more crazy. I used to think dropping a bomb on Mecca was a good idea but then I thought about the ramifications of that and realised it would not be a good situation.

Meh I'm sick of muslims whining.

Well yes I agree, I am thinking though of the situation in ALL Western nations that would happen if a bomb was dropped on Mecca and it's a situation that I think NO Western nation would have the ability to deal with. There are other ways, what they are I am not sure, but there IS going to be at some point a less catastrophic way than dropping a bomb on Mecca for Western nations to deal with these savages.

Me thinks a new Crusade is in order

That would be more constructive for Western nations than having for eg. four suicide attacks happening in ALL Western nations EVERY day for many years. We know there are Sleeper Cells EVERYWHERE in the West, including many in America and look at Texas Sassy you have Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood and Hezbollah:

TERROR%20USA.jpg

My money is on Texans. I married one, they don't play

You Got That Right!!!

I have quite a few liberal friends. Some of them very liberal. I did not see one of them cheering. I saw many expressing sadness at the loss.

Cool story... but were they leftists who also support reparations and Islamic takeover of the West? There are some distinct colors between full retard and a liberal.

LMAO!!

YOu are letting social media and the news media run your thinking.

I have no idea about my friends support of reparations. We rarely talk politics.

But I am absolutely certain they do not support the muslim takeover of the west. That is the antithesis of what they want.

So they aren't leftists, got it.

And if you are saying I am letting social media and news run my thinking... why is it a mathematical fact that Muslims are taking over Europe? Batshit leftists are cheering every step along the way, how else would it be possible. It's you who is letting fake news color your vision.

I am sick and tired of you telling us all of the terrible things that leftists believe and think.

1. Other than Sunni Man, a Trumbot, upthread, I have not seen or heard a single person of any political stripe or religion express anything other than sorrow at the loss of Notre Dame.

2. Most leftist are Christians. They're just not the fire and brimstone, right wing fundamentalists who heap hate and scorn on others, and act as if their "faith" entitles them to treat those who don't believe as they believe with intolerance and bigotry. They're the hardworking people who really do treat others as they would like to be treated. They extend their arms in friendship to strangers, and they welcome those who are running from danger. The words "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

3. No one on the left is cheering for a Muslim takeover of Europe or anywhere else.

If you didn't lie about people on the left, you'd have NOTHING TO SAY.

The Left “.....they’re the hardworking people”. Stop there. What is a hardworking person in the Left’s eyes?? Is it an elitist working in Hollywood, Wall Street, or Capitol Hill? How many coal miners in West Virginia are The Left? How many nurses working the overnight shift in Dubuque or Omaha are The Left?

Throughout the years I've had impression that conservatives wouldn't mind if all of France burned to the ground. Much like they gleefully post about those disasters in California yet not much of a word about the floods and lately twisters in Alabama.

:uhoh3: shocker in the war twixt truth and truth, a fight to the death for pure prestige.

Easter week, coincidence? Lefties cheer while the media blames the RW for "conspiracy theories". No surprises here.

Why Easter week?
If it is a conspiracy, why not do it on Good Friday or Easter itself?

Disgusting animals should be stoned then set on fire.
Why? Because some conspiracy freak 'supposes'? You act on a 'probably'? Well, if you want it done, don't be a coward and call for somebody else to do what you want. Grab your AK and go murder a few of 'them' yourself. I'm sure Trump will pardon you for doing 'His' work.

Be my pleasure. Not like pussy ass liberals need someone to protect them. Scum like you are probably happy. Liberals are all the same. They talk behind cover. I did my talking on the street during my Law Enforcement days. The cowards day will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jihadists may not have set the fire, but they’re certainly celebrating it. Many Muslims believe that the ruins and destruction of non-Muslim structures testifies to the truth of Islam, as the Qur’an suggests that the destroyed remnants of ancient non-Muslim civilizations are a sign of Allah’s punishment of those who rejected his truth: “Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.”

“‘ALLAH EST GRAND’: Muslims laugh as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week,” by Kyle Olson, American Mirror, April 15, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report): A whole lot of people with Arab names are finding the historic Notre Dame ablaze very funny.

Twitter user Damien Rieu posted a video showing the amount of people responding to a video of the Paris church with a “laughing” face emoji.

(Excerpt) Read more at jihadwatch.org ...

There were several moslem terrorists on the construction crew, doing menial tasks, who brought-in accelerants and remote igniters, so that when they all pulled-off the job for Easter Week, they could detonate with a cellphone.

Cell of French women guided by Isis behind failed Notre Dame attack
&
An ISIS Plot to Blow Up Notre Dame Cathedral—and Rule the World?
&
Notre Dame fire was 2nd to hit an iconic French Catholic church in a month

I hear the Notre Dame cathedral was a controlled demo
Watch the tower spire fall at free fall speeds

I read in the Internet that all the Jews who work at Notre Dame called in sick that day.

Jihadists may not have set the fire, but they’re certainly celebrating it. Many Muslims believe that the ruins and destruction of non-Muslim structures testifies to the truth of Islam, as the Qur’an suggests that the destroyed remnants of ancient non-Muslim civilizations are a sign of Allah’s punishment of those who rejected his truth: “Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.”

“‘ALLAH EST GRAND’: Muslims laugh as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week,” by Kyle Olson, American Mirror, April 15, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report): A whole lot of people with Arab names are finding the historic Notre Dame ablaze very funny.

Twitter user Damien Rieu posted a video showing the amount of people responding to a video of the Paris church with a “laughing” face emoji.

(Excerpt) Read more at jihadwatch.org ...

There were several moslem terrorists on the construction crew, doing menial tasks, who brought-in accelerants and remote igniters, so that when they all pulled-off the job for Easter Week, they could detonate with a cellphone.

Cell of French women guided by Isis behind failed Notre Dame attack
&
An ISIS Plot to Blow Up Notre Dame Cathedral—and Rule the World?
&
Notre Dame fire was 2nd to hit an iconic French Catholic church in a month

I hear the Notre Dame cathedral was a controlled demo
Watch the tower spire fall at free fall speeds

You really are a stupid fuck.

Seriously.

Didn’t take long for RW hate to surface after the fire

Unless a Muslim was crawling along the rafters of the cathedral it is unlikely to be arson

It wasn't arson asshole, and no one claimed that it was. A welding crew started the fire.

Read the fucking material, you sleazy worm.
Our Conservative USMB posters have been blaming Muslims all day

If it was Mecca that had burned down

How many USMB conservatives would be celebrating?

Didn’t take long for RW hate to surface after the fire

Unless a Muslim was crawling along the rafters of the cathedral it is unlikely to be arson

It wasn't arson asshole, and no one claimed that it was. A welding crew started the fire.

Read the fucking material, you sleazy worm.
Our Conservative USMB posters have been blaming Muslims all day

No fuckwad, you're just stupid, and really, really, really dishonest.

We have PAST attacks on Notre Dame and Muzzie Beasts CELEBRATING the destruction of the tower.

Forum List

Back