Leftist Goverment “Workers” Hold 33-Minute Walk-Out to Protest Against Israel

I remember that day. No Arabs that I can recall, but blacks erupted into cheers the moment it was announced the double-murderer was getting off.
I have to back my statement up to explain this man I was with was from Iran. They do not think they are Arabs.

Democrats long ago protected those workers. An amazing amount of Democrats work for the Government.
I‘d estimate that 90% of Government “workers” are Democrats, and the other 10% keep their mouths shut to avoid abuse.

Democrats want diversity - as long as your opinions don’t diverge from theirs.

I have to back my statement up to explain this man I was with was from Iran. They do not think they are Arabs.
I don’t think they are. Same with Turkey, another one of my favorite countries these days. They are Muslims, nonetheless, and pretty antisemitic.

They are being tools of Hamas and Iran.

hamasbarbarianshffddsfrsttyfhg.jpg

hamasbarbarianshfhfhf.png

…. Do we taxpayers have to pay their salaries,
We are already paying the salaries of paid Israeli posters. At least since 2014.

We are already paying the salaries of paid Israeli posters. At least since 2014.

Seems lots of anti-Israel posters are being paid.

Biden has no business dictating terms to Israel.
He really should but out, but Obama hates Bibi and is behind it all. That’s what happens when a Muslim sympathizer gets elected.

A silent protest against Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people in Gaza isn't anti-semitism.
If even this jagoff can understand that it's genocide we've been witnessing since about the end of October last year, then everyone knows that's what it is at this point.

Biden has no business dictating terms to Israel.

If they want our help he does. We give them money. If they are doing something we object to, we have the right to hold up the money.

But this is different than Trump asking Ukraine to make up dirt on his opponent or else you won't get the money. That's crossing a line.

But if Bibi is murdering innocents, we have some power over that murdering bastard.

Calling it genocide is a blood libel lie - pure antisemitism.

Let me guess, you're a conservative Jew?

I love what he said. "protest against Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people in Gaza isn't anti-semitism."

So True

If even this jagoff can understand that it's genocide we've been witnessing since about the end of October last year, then everyone knows that's what it is at this point.

He said it perfectly.

protest against Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people in Gaza isn't anti-semitism.

Forum List

Back