Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it

It seems there used to be a line, where the public would say this isn't cool to cross, but that has been absent for years now...

The Democrats have certainly crossed the line on this one.
Why blame all democrats, Einstein?

These bad folks are on your team, no?
If one player on a team screws up, do you blame everyone on a team

You own it. They're your folks. Good luck.

It seems there used to be a line, where the public would say this isn't cool to cross, but that has been absent for years now...

If one player on a team screws up, do you blame everyone on a team

You own it. They're your folks. Good luck.
grow up!

29AD881800000578-0-image-a-12_1434546770560.jpg

where ya been kid?

training ....

what kind of training?

hair training, SIR !

snort~

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”
Surely the MSM can't take issue with every offensive tweet.

Let me know when the Times published embarrassing pics of the kid.

Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it

The Democrats crossed no line.

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

Who controls th media, Coyote? Us (Conservative Patriots) or dimocraps?

What political persuasion are 99% of Hollywood, New Yawk Smarmy types?

You get two guesses........

If you said 'dimocrap' you win a prize. Pick it up on yer way out.

So, by using simple logic alone, 99% of the off-color political attacks on opposition kids would be by the party that dominates the Networks, Hollywood and all the dive Comedy Clubs in New Yawk Shitty......... Not by Blue Collar Truck Drivers, Small Business Owners and Corporate Ladder Climbers

List for me the number of Conservative Comedians. Go ahead. Do it just for fun.

I can think of two, one is dead and the other one is in his 80's

Your protestations are ill-founded

Individual idiots crossed a line. This was not a political act, this an insensitive idiot.

We need to look, at this as something other than partisan sniping and tit for tat of who's side is worse and who's is better behaved and condemn it for what it is.

Is anyone cheering these comments? I don't think so. She got fired for it. Maybe she'll reconsider her comments next time someone's kids are in her sites.

There's more of these ugly folks on your team than you'd like to think.

I distinctly remember Wonkette's Jack Stuef going after Trig Palin..."What's he dreaming about? Nothing. He's retarded," wrote Steuf.

Who controls th media, Coyote? Us or dimocraps?

What political persuasion are 99% of Hollywood, New Yawk Smarmy types?

You get two guesses........

If you said 'dimocrap' you win a prize. Pick it up on yer way out.

So, by using simple logic alone, 99% of the off-color political attacks on opposition kids would be by the party that dominates the Networks, Hollywood and all the dice Comedy Clubs in New Yawk Shitty......... Not by Blue Collar Truck Drivers, Small Business Owners and Corporate Ladder Climbers

List for me the number of Conservative Comedians. Go ahead. Do it just for fun.

I can think of two, one is dead and the other one is in his 80's

Your protestations are ill-founded
Conservative comedians

upload_2017-1-23_11-52-0.jpeg
upload_2017-1-23_11-53-5.jpeg

sport-moral-morally-horses-sights-seeing-smb061208_low.jpg

Dennis Miller is a Conservative Comedian.

So far, that's three out of 3,000

sport-moral-morally-horses-sights-seeing-smb061208_low.jpg
Tu quoque (/tjuːˈkwoʊkwiː/; Latin for, "you also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the validity of the opponent's logical argument by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).
Tu quoque - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaTu_quoque

The easy answer is we should all condemn any attacks on the kids.

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

Condemn the attacks- condemn all of the attacks.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

All of us.

But too many of the USMB posters only condemn attacks on kids of the party that they are affiliated with- and then equivocate- and want to talk about all of the other horrible attacks.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Those who find it necessary to say 'well they did it first' or 'they did it worse' are missing the point.

And if you are outraged here, but rationalized when Obama's kids were attacked- take a look at yourself.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

I defended Obama's kids when they were attacked and I've seen Coyote call out others for attacking children. You're using a wide brush

There isn't any child I won't defend

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Sounds like you're just defending your fellow Democrats. You're doing it by way of claiming the other side does it too. You're not really condemning these bad people. These folks are on your team. You have to own it. You either condemn this awful stuff, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

Here is my first post- show me where I have defended anyone.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

I defended Obama's kids when they were attacked and I've seen Coyote call out others for attacking children. You're using a wide brush

I didn't condemn your or Coyote- as I said:
But too many of the USMB posters

And left it to the posters to decide whether it applied to them.

All of us.

So attacks on:
Barron
Obama's kids
Palin's kids
Chelsea Clinton

All equally assholish.

Only to a partisan idiot like yourself who has done nothing but try to attack Democrats in this thread.

Here is my first post- show me where I have defended anyone.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

Again, either flat-out condemn it, or don't. So far, you've kinda just half-heartedly condemned it by way of ranting about the other side doing it too. That's not really a full condemnation. You're kinda condemning, but at the same time defending. I call that Bullshite. Sorry, but that's how i see it.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

Rich's and Spinola's comments are beyond tasteless. You seem to have overlooked media articles on it in your haste to claim no outrage (and falsely claim the Obama girls were never attacked). They need to leave the kids alone, it's not funny.

Calls for firing of 'SNL' writer after Barron Trump tweet
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/arts/television/barron-trump-tweet-katie-rich-snl.html
NBC won't comment on 'SNL' writer's controversial Barron Trump tweet
After Barron Trump ‘homeschool shooter’ tweet, SNL writer deletes her account

One of my most fave moments ever was when Obama decided he was going to use tje girls for one turkey photo opl

I was going................no daddy no.................................shit it was the funniest

Forum List

Back