Comedy Central writer calls 10 year old Barron Trump a date rapist to be

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-23_8-34-1.png

SNL Writer Katie Rich Allegedly Fired After Barron Trump School Shooter Tweet, Name Removed From Credits

respect is being lost for all these lunatics , low blows from scum what else can we expect from people who should be placed in mental facilities.

• Banned
This entire election has shown that liberals must never be in charge of anything ever again.

No matter what these idiots protest for / the majority with a brain left won't want to associate with such mental illness. Gawd help us when the Nation is being filled with Governors who are Democrats. That is where the highest part of mental illness lies. I'm neither left or the right but the right tend to not act like these lunatics we've been seeing protest, or do things like what is in this article.

Don't know about the rest of you, but the loony lefties have descended on FB over the weekend. I like to keep my FB nonpolitical, but apparently several people want me to make hamburger out of them. So be it.

At first the left's meltdown was comical.....it's officially reached sad

Oh. most of them are pretty damn funny. Some are taking the physical comedy too far. Felony charges will calm that right down. Yep, no slap on the wrist this time rioters.

Oh my. You elected an idiot who brags about grabbing pussy and not paying his bills and then you want to say Democrats are the problem? If he's anything like his father, he probably will be a date rapist, and a golden shower participant..

Oh my. You elected an idiot who brags about grabbing pussy and not paying his bills and then you want to say Democrats are the problem? If he's anything like his father, he probably will be a date rapist, and a golden shower participant..

Only his father isn't a date rapist, or a golden shower participant.

So now fake news is the green light for you to attack young children. You're a despicable piece of shit.

He doesn't have to be anything. Liberals will make it up and lie just like they do about his father. I'm surprised that democrats have not phonied up allegations against, not only the ten year old, but the rest of the family as well.

Just because our President mocked a handicapped man is no reason to believe it is OK to mock his son

Can we get some Political Correctness people?

Just because our President mocked a handicapped man is no reason to believe it is OK to mock his son

Another lie. He mocked the man, but not his handicap. The reporter changed his story in an attempt to discredit Trump. He got caught lying.
Here is Trump mocking Ted Cruz the very same way:

Was he making fun of Cruz's handicap too?

View attachment 108197

SNL Writer Katie Rich Allegedly Fired After Barron Trump School Shooter Tweet, Name Removed From Credits

respect is being lost for all these lunatics , low blows from scum what else can we expect from people who should be placed in mental facilities.

I hate it when people are not politically correct

Lame. If Rush Limbaugh said Obama's children were destined to be crack whores, would that just be politically incorrect? Or would it be something different?

Epic Fail RW.

Another lie. He mocked the man, but not his handicap. The reporter changed his story in an attempt to discredit Trump. He got caught lying.

Didn't look the same to me

Trump mocked a handicapped man for no reason.....just because the guy didn't back up the LIES Trump was telling

Didn't look the same to me

Trump mocked a handicapped man for no reason.....just because the guy didn't back up the LIES Trump was telling

Wow, you really don't know anything about it do you?

He mocked him for changing his story. He had written a story after 9/11 were he cited police officers responding to reports of Muslims celebrating on 9/11. He then tried to backtrack on it. He got caught lying, like a typical liberal. Trump was making fun of him trying to explain himself, the same way he did to Cruz. Trump had no idea the guy was handicapped.

I guess RW is desperately searching the archives for an example of where Rush Limbaugh said Obama's children would grow up to be crack whores.

Forum List

Back