Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”
Evil people...

• Banned
Melania is gonna get the treatment too from the controlled media. The same media that gave mooch a pass even though she stole $50 million from the american people with her ski trips and overseas vacations.

Rich's and Spinola's comments are beyond tasteless. You seem to have overlooked media articles on it in your haste to claim no outrage (and falsely claim the Obama girls were never attacked). They need to leave the kids alone, it's not funny.

Calls for firing of 'SNL' writer after Barron Trump tweet
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/arts/television/barron-trump-tweet-katie-rich-snl.html
NBC won't comment on 'SNL' writer's controversial Barron Trump tweet
After Barron Trump ‘homeschool shooter’ tweet, SNL writer deletes her account

This guy is an obvious POS.

The media is rabidly biased, the real 'deplorables ' - we know that.

Perhaps if someone showed pictures of the comedian's family...reporters' kids...and said despicable things about them the message would get across. Conservatives, however, would / will not do that - they are dot that pathetic.

You do realize that neither of the attacks on young Trump were by the press right?

Two asshole 'comedy' writers attacked Barron- a despicable action- and yes- I would be glad to see them fired.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- any of them.

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.
Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them
How do you know? The extreme mass majority finds this behavior unacceptable! I think this is where Libs and Cons can both agree.

Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it

It is the point and if you want to play your silly game let's talk about the left attacks on Bush's kids and Palins. Now sit down

If anyone on the right attacked Obama's children then they are trash, just like anyone who attacks Trumps younger kids is trash. Kids are off limits.

Last edited:
A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

It is the point and if you want to play your silly game let's talk about the left attacks on Bush's kids and Palins. Now sit down
Whoa, there is a whole lot of shit that both the Bush and Palin kids were guilty of, and they were far from being children as Obamas kids were

Forum List

Back