Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.
Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

It is the point and if you want to play your silly game let's talk about the left attacks on Bush's kids and Palins. Now sit down
Whoa, there is a whole lot of shit that both the Bush and Palin kids were guilty of, and they were far from being children as Obamas kids were

You're a fucking partisan hack, child. Not worth wasting time on.

Maybe you can remember how the right attacked Obama's children, or are you pretending to forget

Attacking children is wrong whoever is it is and whoever is doing it. Leave them out of it
Thats not the point, Obamas children were attacked continuously by the right wing fanatics, and you never defended them

It is the point and if you want to play your silly game let's talk about the left attacks on Bush's kids and Palins. Now sit down
Whoa, there is a whole lot of shit that both the Bush and Palin kids were guilty of, and they were far from being children as Obamas kids were

Unfortunately, the Left is known for this awful behavior. It's gonna continue. I can only take solace in believing in Karmic Justice.

It seems there used to be a line, where the public would say this isn't cool to cross, but that has been absent for years now...

Liberals have always crossed the line while hypocritically condemning Cons for crossing those same lines. Again, however, kids should be off limits. Period.

How do you know? The extreme mass majority finds this behavior unacceptable! I think this is where Libs and Cons can both agree.
I don't ever recall a single republican defending Obamas children against the attacks.

Yes, they did, just as the left has condemned attacks on Barron.

Decent people don't tolerate it.

Partisan hacks condemn it when the other side does it, and ignore it when their own side does it.

It seems there used to be a line, where the public would say this isn't cool to cross, but that has been absent for years now...

The Democrats have certainly crossed the line on this one.

Why blame all democrats, Einstein?

No reason to blame 'all' of anyone. Just condemn the a-holes who do it.

Kids should be strictly off limits. It's not "comedy".

Conservatives are no better when it comes to attacking kids.

dimocraps get away with this lowest form of attacks on their political foes...... Conservatives don't.

Know why? We control our own. Something dimocraps should do but won't

These bad folks are on your team, no?

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

Rich's and Spinola's comments are beyond tasteless. You seem to have overlooked media articles on it in your haste to claim no outrage (and falsely claim the Obama girls were never attacked). They need to leave the kids alone, it's not funny.

Calls for firing of 'SNL' writer after Barron Trump tweet
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/arts/television/barron-trump-tweet-katie-rich-snl.html
NBC won't comment on 'SNL' writer's controversial Barron Trump tweet
After Barron Trump ‘homeschool shooter’ tweet, SNL writer deletes her account

One of my most fave moments ever was when Obama decided he was going to use tje girls for one turkey photo opl

I was going................no daddy no.................................shit it was the funniest from hell

These bad folks are on your team, no?
If one player on a team screws up, do you blame everyone on a team

How do you know? The extreme mass majority finds this behavior unacceptable! I think this is where Libs and Cons can both agree.
Generally- but way too many from both sides prefer to just say 'well your side did it more!' rather than condemn attacks- here is a classic thread about an attack on Obama's kids

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".
upload_2017-1-23_11-44-55.png

Just because other assholes attacked Obama's kids doesn't make it right when another asshole attacks Trump's kid.

Dont' be an asshole- don't attack the kids- and slap down those who do.

Kids should be strictly off limits. It's not "comedy".

Conservatives are no better when it comes to attacking kids.

dimocraps get away with this lowest form of attacks on their political foes...... Conservatives don't.

Know why? We control our own. Something dimocraps should do but won't

Balogne.

Forum List

Back