Comedy Central writer calls 10 year old Barron Trump a date rapist to be

Do you suppose now that the Kenyan is retired from the Whir House, he and his Rump Ranger boyfriend Larry Sinclair will hook up again?

Until then, we need to remain Politically Correct and not hurt the young mans feelings....Right Snowflakes
SnowFLAKES was coined for your side of the political spectrum. No flakes over here wanting safe spaces.
Own it snowflake....

Liberals never cared if they were called Snowflakes
Conservatives whimper like little bitches when it is applied to them

Right Snowflake?

Until then, we need to remain Politically Correct and not hurt the young mans feelings....Right Snowflakes
SnowFLAKES was coined for your side of the political spectrum. No flakes over here wanting safe spaces.
Own it snowflake....

Right Snowflake?

Typical leftist, can't even come up with something original.

Own it snowflake....

Right Snowflake?

Poor Snowflake....did I hurt your feelings?
Let me find you a nice safe space

There is no evidence that 10 year old Barron is a date rapist. Any determination would have to be deferred till he actually dates and the women can be questioned on whether they were raped

Until then, we need to remain Politically Correct and not hurt the young mans feelings....Right Snowflakes?
You are just like all filth and scum lefties attacking a 10 year old, hope it makes you feel big.

There is no evidence that 10 year old Barron is a date rapist. Any determination would have to be deferred till he actually dates and the women can be questioned on whether they were raped

Until then, we need to remain Politically Correct and not hurt the young mans feelings....Right Snowflakes?
You are just like all filth and scum lefties attacking a 10 year old, hope it makes you feel big.

Sgt. Snowflake....right Gunny?
Can I find you a safe space full of unicorns and rainbows where nobody can hurt your feelings?

Oh my. You elected an idiot who brags about grabbing pussy and not paying his bills and then you want to say Democrats are the problem? If he's anything like his father, he probably will be a date rapist, and a golden shower participant..
Supporting attacks on 10 years old's proves just how stupid you are.

Well, pinhead, does it bother you to be on the other end of right wing tactics?

Oh my. You elected an idiot who brags about grabbing pussy and not paying his bills and then you want to say Democrats are the problem? If he's anything like his father, he probably will be a date rapist, and a golden shower participant..
He doesn't have to be anything. Liberals will make it up and lie just like they do about his father. I'm surprised that democrats have not phonied up allegations against, not only the ten year old, but the rest of the family as well.

No need. The unethical actions of Trump et.al. are well known.
So you support attacking a 10 year old cause you disagree with his father you prove just how low and scummy you are.

Children of presidents are off limits asshole. Do you want payback if another ?Dem is elected Prez again?

Is that a new rule adopted since Obama is no longer president?

No one I know ever said anything bad about obama's kids. If I ever read anyone saying shit about them online, I blasted them. I still do. Stop with the broad brush. Are all leftists pieces of shit just because one person called Barron Trump a future rapist?

Don't be silly. Obama's kids weren't left alone.
According to most right wingers here, they claim democrats are that and worse just because they don't drool over Trump. I noticed how easily you used the derogatory term leftist without much thought.
Already ask one of you retards for a link to any rightwinger in the press calling Obama's kids rapists killers or retarded and autistic, he ran away just like you will.

Children of presidents are off limits asshole. Do you want payback if another ?Dem is elected Prez again?

No one I know ever said anything bad about obama's kids. If I ever read anyone saying shit about them online, I blasted them. I still do. Stop with the broad brush. Are all leftists pieces of shit just because one person called Barron Trump a future rapist?

According to most right wingers here, they claim democrats are that and worse just because they don't drool over Trump. I noticed how easily you used the derogatory term leftist without much thought.

Provide a link to ANYONE in the MSM making such a disgusting comment about them. We had asshats here who did, but you can't control the random asshat.

So that's where you draw the line? It's fine for right wing radio and GOP staffers, and every right winger tall enough to reach his mother's keyboard, but you are offended when someone from the legitimate media speaks? When you repeat vile crap from Hannity and Alex Jones, and call an entire class of people fucked up, you forfeit the right to whine about what others say.
Link to it asshole LINK to it

Already ask one of you retards for a link to any rightwinger in the press calling Obama's kids rapists killers or retarded and autistic, he ran away just like you will.

What do you define as the press?

Provide a link to ANYONE in the MSM making such a disgusting comment about them. We had asshats here who did, but you can't control the random asshat.

So that's where you draw the line? It's fine for right wing radio and GOP staffers, and every right winger tall enough to reach his mother's keyboard, but you are offended when someone from the legitimate media speaks? When you repeat vile crap from Hannity and Alex Jones, and call an entire class of people fucked up, you forfeit the right to whine about what others say.
Link to it asshole LINK to it

It happened on AM radio almost daily. You know that.

Own it snowflake....

Right Snowflake?

Thanks for proving my point. :lol:

Sgt Snowflake

We are not talking about Obama's kids

Obama lived in an era of Political Correctness where we were concerned about people's feelings. Those days are gone

Don't blame me......you voted for him

Own it snowflake....

Right Snowflake?

Thanks for proving my point. :lol:
Tissue Tinkerbell?

Sgt Snowflake

We are not talking about Obama's kids

Obama lived in an era of Political Correctness where we were concerned about people's feelings. Those days are gone

Don't blame me......you voted for him

Sargent Snowflake........I love it.

This entire election has shown that liberals must never be in charge of anything ever again.
Let's see what the next two years shows us. Up until now the GOP have been all talk. Now let's see their policies in action.

This is the GOP plan. Keep us bickering over bs. Trump controls us with his tweets. People who follow him on Twitter are dopes. The corporate media will be conned too.

Just because our President mocked a handicapped man is no reason to believe it is OK to mock his son

Can we get some Political Correctness people?
Amen to this! No matter what a child's parents are guilty of or aren't guilty of, how dare their kids who obviously have no say in the matter have to pay for it, especially if their parents have to do with something that is bad enough. Don't you think that the kid(s) are having to pay enough already?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back