Leftist Carnegie Mellon professor wished Queen Elizabeth "an excruciating death"

The fact is, she doesnt like her for her skin color. She is one of those race obsessed weirdos.

She doesn't like her because she was Queen during a time when the British Empire was still colonizing African countries, including her home country of Nigeria.

I still don't agree with the language or the timing - there are better ways to vent her feelings. But I understand why she feels the way she does.

"I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying," Carnegie Mellon University Professor Uju Anya tweeted on Thursday morning. "May her pain be excruciating."

Turns out she's a black radical racist feminst Muslim extremist nut. Yahoo News failed to mention that little detail. They also failed to mention she's a woman.

Why do respected schools like CMU hire people like that?
She is apparently historically retarded and doesn't know the history of the many thieving raping genocidal Muslim Empires and States. Mohammad himself owned slaves. All of this is ignored because white people ...

She is apparently historically retarded and doesn't know the history of the many thieving raping genocidal Muslim Empires and States. Mohammad himself owned slaves. All of this is ignored because white people ...

Why would she care about Mohammed? It wasn't Saudi Arabia that colonized her country.

She doesn't like her because she was Queen during a time when the British Empire was still colonizing African countries, including her home country of Nigeria.

I still don't agree with the language or the timing - there are better ways to vent her feelings. But I understand why she feels the way she does.
She was in her 20's and had only been queen for a few years by that point. She doesnt get credit for being the ruler who pulled out of Nigeria? During her reign, the British Empire did amazing things for the world.

She was in her 20's and had only been queen for a few years by that point. She doesnt get credit for being the ruler who pulled out of Nigeria? During her reign, the British Empire did amazing things for the world.

To be fair, yes, I think you're right - she should get credit for that. It's a complicated legacy, which is why I am not fully supportive of the harsh language (especially the timing of it).

She shouldn't care that the figure head of her religion owned slaves ?

As I would say when people talk about taking down statues of George Washington (an idea I'd offer to stuff up someone's ass), there's more to it than just a random fact or two that people can pull out of their rectum.

As I would say when people talk about taking down statues of George Washington (an idea I'd offer to stuff up someone's ass), there's more to it than just a random fact or two that people can pull out of their rectum.
Any great leader can technically be criticized for something that happened under them. And then there is the great leader Donald Trump who is criticized for made-up offenses by his Marxist enemies.

Any great leader can technically be criticized for something that happened under them. And then there is the great leader Donald Trump who is criticized for made-up offenses by his Marxist enemies.

You have drunk the Kool Aid.

Of course her job is safe, she knows they wouldn't dare touch her, since she has the employment privilege of being a black female.

Carnegie Mellon Professor Who Wished Queen Elizabeth II 'Excruciating' Death Says Her Job Is Safe​

Carnegie Mellon professor Uju Anya, who unleashed a social media storm last week when she wished the late Queen Elizabeth II “excruciating pain” in death in a tweet, is back on Twitter. In an update, she thanked the people who supported her, and assured them that nothing was going to happen to her job at the university.

Anya had been locked out of her Twitter account after she posted a tweet on Sept. 8, which Twitter subsequently deleted, that said, “May her [Queen Elizabeth II’s] pain be excruciating.” Anya made her comments in response to the United Kingdom’s dark colonial past, which included support for Nigeria in the country’s war against the breakaway Republic of Biafra in the 1960s. Millions died as a result of that war, including some people from Anya’s family.

Forum List

Back